Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Rise of the Scouts

Angel Scouts

a part of “Rise of the Scouts”, a fictional universe by litacat.

An RP about pretty soldiers destined to save Earth from the forces of evil and still manage to have a social life.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rise of the Scouts”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Angel Scouts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby litacat on Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:19 pm

I apologize for such a late reply but I myself will be out for the new years.. However anyone still wanted to rp with this group while a few of us are out are more then welcome to rp in the sub areas (refer to the quote below)! I'll try to get a reply in soon.

litacat wrote:Hello everyone! I opened a few more locations that you can rp with your characters in. It may be a bit difficult to keep the lore 100% but try your best not to make city wide events.

Each location is mostly social based, but battle locations will be added as we progress in the story. You can either use them now or wait for the group to move on a bit more.

These were created with the intentions of smaller sessions, so don't be afraid to spread your character in the new places.

If you have any ideas for locations or pose any concerns, either contact me here or PM me.

Have fun everyone!

ps. the cafe was suppose to be in the subcategory under downtown but i forgot to slip it in and I can't edit it. However the location is usable.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

litacat
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:11 am

A heads up: Julian will actually be very tsun when he genuinely likes someone.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby litacat on Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:33 pm

I am so sorry about the long hold up but my break is finally finished. I should be posting a response in a few hours and if you're available, please post as usual. ^^

edit: Correction: Tomorrow.. It appears my internet will cut out in about an hour for a check and I don't think I'll be able to finish in time.

litacat
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiri711 on Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:30 am

I am also finally back, got to have a great visit my dad and that side of my family but glad to be home!
There are forks in the road
What will you choose
How while you fight back in such ways.

Kiri711
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:30 am

Even if there are complications, its only so long that an RP will last before it dies out without replies. I'm feeling a dead vibe starting to come off this one, which would be a shame since I was having fun with my OC, and the possible interactions he would have with other characters.

:C

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:34 am

Yeah I agree with that, but at the same time I belive that a GM (which most of the time is the only one that know what's going to happen in the story) needs to take responsibility or tell someone what's supposed to happen. Because just the scouts talking to each other doesn't create a good RP either.
Look alive, Sunshine.

Lyysa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiri711 on Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:52 am

Yeah that's kind of the problem, everyone is waiting on Nina (played by GM), I would respond but the only thing my character would add to the conversation is arguing with him but that just is creating conflicted that doesn't need to happen right now

Kiri711
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:42 am

Where did litacat go? She completely disappeared just like that. :/

Lyysa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!