Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Crossroads Academy

Crossroads Academy

a part of “Crossroads Academy”, a fictional universe by Sophiex.

Following the lives of the students at Crossroads Academy

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Crossroads Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Crossroads Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:03 pm

I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to do the presents because it's kind of hard to do them one at a time like I wanted when there are multiple peoples characters involved but I feel like doing them all at once will result in an extremely long and boring post.

Either way Simple_Imperfections has to post with Fred and Will so I think I'm safe for tonight.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophiex on Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:15 pm

Love how great everyone has been with posting :D!

I have my "hell days" again tomorrow and Wednesday (AKA waking up at 4 Am, going to an internship until 2 PM, and then working til 10 PM), but another post for Joe should be up tomorrow night!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sophiex
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby illusivedreamer on Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:59 am

I didn't have much to work on, that's why I didn't post again last night. Now that Rivers posted, I can say a little more. So I'll have a post up soon!

illusivedreamer
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:24 pm

I'll have a post up by tomorrow. =}

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:53 pm

I'm writing a starter post now, going to be updating the character relations thing as I go. did Stephanie ever claim a room? I messaged J.D. and she said she didn't care where Max ended up so I figure I'll have Rachel claim room C.

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 9 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby J.D. on Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:05 pm

I've been getting error messages all day while trying to nav the site, so sorry about that slowness. I've got a few PMs about to go out now (honestly, why can't there be a group message feature on here that would make things so easy in comparison to having to wait like five minutes to send another PM) Anyway, stepping off that soap box before I end up stuck on it. My relationship page is going up in a minute but its not filled in very much yet, it will be once I work things out of course.

My post will be in as soon as - well, actually probably in a few hours. Not going to say a specific time because that depends on a PM I'm waiting on lol but that should come in pretty soon.

J.D.
Member for 8 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:49 pm

OKAY! EVERYONE INVOLVED IN PRESENTS READ THIS!!!!
We have two choices on how you're going to answer my SUPER LONG POST.
You can either post in the order of the present giving, or use the hr,/hr thing as time skips.
If you didn't catch that... VVVVVVVVV

THE BREAKS BETWEEN PRESENT GIVING IN MY POST ARE TIME SKIPS.
(That was for the zombies reading this xD)

P.S. My post isn't up yet but I felt that people needed time to see this and decide which way everyone would post. I feel like posting in the order I give the presents is a better idea but that's just me. What do you guys think? O.O

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:10 am

Well that was a fun 3 hours to write a post. Imma go die now

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:06 pm

Oh my good. Natalya is the gift giving Queen. Like I mean it. OMG!!

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:24 pm

XD Like I said I think we should try to keep the posts going in order of the gifts given just so that people with have the reactions and gift openings from the people before them. Aka, The Ideal posting order is:

illusivedreamer
Simple_Imperfections
Girl2Fine2

Also thanks. That post took three hours to type and all the present searching (and picture searching) was like another 5 hours+ xD

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophiex on Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:07 pm

Hey guys!

As you might have noticed, Stephanie, Emma and Alex have been removed due to inactivity. I contacted each player to check and see what is going on, and no one answered, so it's easier to write them out now. Those of you with cheerleaders, feel free to choose a new captain. We can mirror Jonnie's issue with Stephanie, saying that she's not coming back to Crossroads this year and just never told anyone. Maybe she failed out. Maybe she's having family issues. Maybe she got pregnant over the summer xD... the choice is yours. I don't think Emma/Alex were integrated in as much, but if your character befriended them and it feels necessary, feel free to create a tidbit on them being gone as well. I know Emma was a new student, so that shouldn't affect anyone.

With that being said, we're going to move Rachel and Max into the two pre-existing dorms. Rachel will be moving into Dorm 2B in replace of Emma, and J.D., you can choose whether you want Max in 2A or 2B. We can either just run with the idea that whichever dorm you choose actually has an extra bedroom, or add in some drama, and force two characters to share a bedroom. We can say that dorm 2C had electrical problems (maybe the lighting or AC didn't work) and until "further notice" the four girls in that dorm room had to be re-assigned to the others. Let me know what you'd prefer, J.D., since it affects your character the most :).

Sophiex
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby J.D. on Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:19 pm

Honestly I like the idea of uping the drama with a room share, but its whatever fits better. :) Drama would be upped plenty.
Last edited by J.D. on Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

J.D.
Member for 8 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophiex on Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:31 pm

We can say she and Rachel will be sharing the 4th room in 2B, if you want.

Sophiex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:38 pm

Oh yeah I'm burnt out from work so i didn't even read that right, lol. yeah that works I dont mind them sharing as long as JD doesn't

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 9 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby J.D. on Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:40 pm

Sounds good to me. I sent you back a PM Finch and I think ill go ahead and work on that starter.

J.D.
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:43 pm

Yayyy on that note I'll be here but also not here for the rest of the day lol, here for quick replies won't be able to type anything extended up until I'm done with English lab.

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby illusivedreamer on Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:13 pm

I can try and throw a post together, but my brain's fried from testing all day. I won't have much to work on because I was kind of hoping that Girl would have a post up before me. Whatever works!

illusivedreamer
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:10 pm

I'm so sorry guys. School has left me exhausted and depressed and I need the night for actual sleep. I will definitely have a post done in the morning.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:52 pm

Rivers and I are going to collab to get Kat and London down to the barbecue, so that should come tonight or tomorrow!

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:46 pm

Okay, I'm legit making this post right now and for the record, it's a bit of a time skip just to keep things moving along. I'll have a bit of the reactions from Dytto and Nathan in the post, but again, it's a time skip because I feel bad.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!