Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Marvel's The Outcasts

Marvel's The Outcasts

a part of “Marvel's The Outcasts”, a fictional universe by CutUp.

Individuals with abilities are captured for experiments, but soon they escape, and must decide what to do with their abilities, as well as deal with the fallout of their escape. {OPEN}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Marvel's The Outcasts”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Marvel's The Outcasts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Wed May 04, 2016 8:41 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Marvel's The Outcasts"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Marvel's The Outcasts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Wed May 04, 2016 11:34 am

@CutUp; Could I make a character that is a martial arts combatant along with the having excellent markmanship? If so then I'd the face claim to be Arden Cho, please with her hex code be #26AFFF.

Ugh. I cannot choose but guess I'd have to go with all of The Avengers!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Wed May 04, 2016 11:35 am

Omg, Omg first, I love your signature!

Second, what if I don't have a fc yet and want to reserve a spot!? Can I still do it and add the fc later? I don't wanna be left out!

SORRY IM TOO EXCITED!

But idk who I want as my fc yet and my hex code is going to be based on that too! D: all I know is I want a girl . . . an awesome inhuman girl! >~<

I love Iron Man by the way but his love is rivaled by Daisy Johnson. My favorite villain has to always be Harley Quinn.

EDIT: Alright I have calmed down and figured out my Fc which will be Elise Bauman and her hex is going to be #a63030
Last edited by συιʝα on Wed May 04, 2016 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

συιʝα
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby solarflare on Wed May 04, 2016 12:05 pm

Hello! This looks like so much fun, I adore Marvel, DC, and all of the above.

I'd love to snag a girl spot, with the HEXCODE:#4e112d

With the face claim of Nicola Peltz

This is quite a hard question! >.< My favorite villain is probably the Joker. I know, I know, basic, but he was my favorite when I was a kid!

solarflare
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Wed May 04, 2016 12:17 pm

YAAAAAAAAS

I'd like to reserve a spot as well :D

A male spot, my face claim is Matthew Daddario.
My favorite villain is HARLEY QUUUIIIIIN. She's my babe tbh. Anyway his hex code is more than likely going to be.

#a948ee
or
#0e5e1c

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Wed May 04, 2016 12:49 pm

@solarflare and InakoUchiha
Reserved!
@Dumisa
Well I suppose that'd be ok. I'm not sure how she'd be involved with their escape from whoever's experimenting on them or get involved with the rest of the group but I'm sure you can figure it out. I might have some thoughts on that if you'd want to hear them.
@ouija
Well really as long as you acknowledge the passwords it's cool. But I will be needing an FC. And Gir is love, Gir is life.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Wed May 04, 2016 1:04 pm

Oh, and since roles filled out so quickly I've decided to open up two more roles.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Wed May 04, 2016 1:52 pm

@CutUp; I'd love to hear your idea, if you would like to PM it to me but I am not opposed to changing her to have an actual ability. :/ Whatever works best for the roleplay.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thedoctorscompanion on Wed May 04, 2016 3:09 pm

Hello there! Though I can't say I thought Batman Vs. Superman was as bad as everyone says, I've been waiting for a good superhero roleplay to pop up. ^^

My hex would be #88DB80 and my face claim is Jessica Jung. My favorite character would have to be John Constantine/Hellblazer, but if he doesn't count then it would have to be Jubilee. ^^

Thedoctorscompanion
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Wed May 04, 2016 3:19 pm

Alright cool. I'll set ya up in a sec. And of course Constantine/Hellblazer count! And with that all the female roles are reserved. Oh, and I totally forgot to put this in the rules, but you guys got a week to get in ya characters.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TushoKa on Wed May 04, 2016 4:22 pm

Hi CutUp, Could I reserve a male? Favorite superhero has always been Iceman, hex will be 0F0FD1 and (even though DC) could I use Grant Gustin?

TushoKa
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Promethean Inspiration Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Wed May 04, 2016 4:57 pm

Sure thing man. Just ya know, don't make him exactly like the Flash. Or at least with the Speed Force stuff.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenPegg on Wed May 04, 2016 11:12 pm

Hi everyone! I was wondering if I could reserve a role. My face claim would be Michael B. Jordan and his hex code would be #f08125. My favorite superhero has to be Hal Jordan.

GreenPegg
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Thu May 05, 2016 7:44 am

Sure thing man. I'll get ya set up in a little bit.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thedoctorscompanion on Sat May 07, 2016 6:33 pm

So I just got back from seeing Civil War and feel the need to shout about it from the rooftops, because it makes Batman Vs. Superman look like a YouTube video filmed by a couple of 10 year olds in their backyard. Don't even get me started on Black Panther and the fact that an Antman (even if it wasn't Hank Pym) was finally in an avengers movie. This was basically me through the entire movie.

Oh and there's two credit teasers this time, don't be the guy who leaves after the first one. ^^

Thedoctorscompanion
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sat May 07, 2016 6:52 pm

Batman V Superman is basically Superman 4 Quest for Peace with Batman (and Wonder Woman for no reason). Though in all fairness, Affleck wasn't THAT bad as Batman. Come on DC, you used to be cool. Why can't you do what you're doing on TV but in the movies?! Get your shit together DC. Marvel had to make Ryan Reyonds into a cool superhero, you had him first but you blew it. Well I guess Marvel had him first in Wolverine, and they screwed it up by sewing his mouth shut in it so I don't accept that heresy as Deadpool.

Yeah I can't wait to see it. I need more Antman. I need Paul Rudd doing Paul Rudd things in my superhero movies. Man how does Marvel keep turning comedians into action heroes? First Chris Pratt, and now Rudd. Makes me wonder what a Donald Glover Spider-Man would be. One can dream.

Unfortunately it'll be awhile before I can watch it. Had me a stomach surgery last month and I've got to go through these diet steps. It'll be in like July before I can even eat popcorn. But by then it'll probably be in the dollar movies, which works perfectly cause I'm so damn cheap!

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thedoctorscompanion on Sat May 07, 2016 7:27 pm

I don't even know how someone would think making the merc with a mouth mouthless was a good idea. No, just no.

That's too bad, I hope it's going well. You have to eat everything puréed after a surgery like that, right? I'm sure someone out there has had the guts to blend up popcorn and try it, but that'd probably be nastier tasting than Wade Wilson's face looks, so I wouldn't recommend it. ^^

Thedoctorscompanion
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Εpιmetheus on Sat May 07, 2016 10:12 pm

Hello everyone! I spoke to Cutup about adding another two characters to the lineup you've got, so here's the official reservation! I'd like to reserve a pair of codependent super twins (s/o to the Maximoffs lol), with the FCs of Joe Collier and Merle Bergers (who has no gifs, regrettably). The hexes will be #8caba8 and #a3c1ad respectively. Also I just started watching Young Justice, which means I'm currently completely obsessed with Superboy, haha. Although, tbqh, Nightwing will always be a fav.

(Also, I'm so excited to see the new movie, like, ahhh!! I heard that they finally hit the nail on the head with Spiderman too, and they cast the perfect kid for the role.)

Εpιmetheus
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Tue May 10, 2016 11:07 pm

I know you're full, and I doubt this will happen, but if a spot opens up would you please let me know? This rp looks really fun!
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Mon May 16, 2016 4:02 pm

Ok folks, hopefully we're still a go. I've opened up a couple roles, and I'm gonna PM the peeps that have WIPs to see if they're still in hopefully today or tomorrow. Depends on how busy I am tonight.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!