Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The WRFWC II

The WRFWC II

a part of “The WRFWC II”, a fictional universe by °ẞ0llisīic°.

A magical home for children who are in need. This house provides help for said children, both gifted and not. []REBOOT[]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The WRFWC II”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The WRFWC II

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:17 pm

@Alle9009 maybe Jaz could also run into Chocco since she's kind of free falling as well?
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexusRaevynn on Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:47 pm

@TheShyGirl

I think Chevalier will have a little puppy following him around in the form of Celestia then haha~
ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AlexusRaevynn
Member for 8 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheShyGirl on Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:37 pm

@AlexusRaevynn

Haha, I can see how confused he's going to be already.

TheShyGirl
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexusRaevynn on Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:32 am

@TheShyGirl

It shall be adorable! And she'll follow after him with her camera 'cause he's really pretty!

Just posted for Celestia, sorry if there's any mistakes (it's currently 6:30am for me and I've been awake for an hour already)

AlexusRaevynn
Member for 8 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:54 am

@Shygirl

Pfft Chevalier, it makes for character! Any shonen manga will tell you that the best way to power up is through punching each others guts out until one is left standing, at which point they become friends through Defeat as Friendship! A broken nose improves fighting spirit! XD

It also makes for a very uncomfortable breathing and leaves you with a crooked nose if not set properly, but eh. Don't worry, Chevalier, no one (except maybe Ken) will punch you in the nose!

@Freedalice
He's already freefalling on Enn, sorry. But maybe he fell past Choco and she heard the ruckus and came to see what just went past her? :D
"Fire flows hot in my blood, sparking through my nerves and veins. Heat curls deep in my belly, enveloping this body with warmth and turning into power. And with this power, everything I will shall burn."

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:33 am

oh, cecil DEFINITELY won't punch such a pretty nose. so he's safe from him at least.

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:02 am

oh yeah. forgot to say I'm gonna post when i wake up! it is 4am so writing a post right now would not be good

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:48 pm

huh. interesting. i guess i'm working today. so reply will have to wait until after 8pm

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:00 am

cecil has tunnel vision for pretty boys, it seems, and only makes haste when he sees the object of whatever he's looking for is indeed a pretty boy

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexusRaevynn on Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:53 am

Somehow I get a feeling there's gonna be war between Celestia and Cecil for Chevalier haha :P

AlexusRaevynn
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:08 am

cecil's into chevalier for solely superficial reasons. plus once he meets the guy they're surely gonna butt heads with their personalities. so rip

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexusRaevynn on Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:11 am

Yay for Celestia then? :P

AlexusRaevynn
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheShyGirl on Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:20 am

Oh gosh, no wars please. XD Also, I like how many names we have in here that start with C.

I'll get a post up either today or tomorrow probably, we'll just have to see. And Chevalier thanks you for not punching him in the nose. He doesn't care if it adds character, he's an elegant young man, not some ruffian!

TheShyGirl
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:09 am

Sick the past week with fever and cough, which was why I didn't get anything up much for the past few days. Actually I'm still sick, but I think the fever went down, but I still need to rest (according to everyone I know, bleh). Might've been because I didn't rest for the first four days while I had it, but asking someone to rest when they're in the middle of presentations and projects that decides your grades is like asking a honey badger to stop eating that snake they're chewing on...

But anyway. I'll try to get something up for Claude for Wolf to respond to. Sorry for the delay.

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexusRaevynn on Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:16 am

@Alle

Awwh, hope you feel better soon

AlexusRaevynn
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:07 am

i hope you feel better soon too! :(

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexusRaevynn on Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:04 am

I'mma work on Morgana's reply tomorrow~

And Celestia's if there's something to work with :D

AlexusRaevynn
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TFE Wolf on Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:50 pm

It's no problem Alle, take your time. Hope whatever it is goes away soon.
Did you know, Shinigami love red apples?

TFE Wolf
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:30 am

i'm excited to see what happens

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexusRaevynn on Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:53 am

Right, posted for Morgana, my little one has spoken more in one post than they probably ever have in the past haha.

Also, that post was over 600 words, pretty sure that's the most I've ever written for a single character before...

AlexusRaevynn
Member for 8 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!