Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Marvel Hero RP [but with original characters]

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Marvel Hero RP [but with original characters]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Madame on Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:05 pm

ImageImage
I know for a fact you nerds out there have thought up a Marvel Hero original character. And I want them in my rp. Or maybe your oc is way embarrassing and you'd prefer I don't know your dark secret tell me anyway, in which case I have some ideas down below that you can totally use. The plot idea I am flirting with, and please feel free to suggest things, is that basically we'd play in an au where the Avengers are all killed simultaneously. Leaving the world vulnerable and a little darker. S.H.E.I.L.D decides to scramble up a team of possibly mismatched missfits to fill their place, temporarily. Whether or not our characters permanently take up the mantle is up to them. Maybe S.H.E.I.L.D doesn't want them too? Who knows. Plot-wise as per usual this rp will be pretty flexible and heavily dependent on what characters we get together.

Character Ideas
Amnesiac: The red room trained more one operative, the Black Widow is gone from the world, but there are others out there waiting to take her place as the most efficient spy/assassin in the world. This character isn't in competition with anyone but undoubtedly stands above the rest, quite nearly undetectable except for the common theme in her ventures. She doesn't remember who she is, and is trying to find out. S.H.E.I.L.D knows part of her past, the fact that she's a red room operative, that what was done to her was likely the same thing that was done to Black Widow, where she can dig up answers and how far the rabbit hole goes. They'll share that information with her if she'll join the new avenging team.

Mutant: A mutant. Not much else besides that. They have a power set that's largely up to you.

Cyborg: Half human half machine, either a S.H.E.I.L.D operative whose life was saved by the program that made them what they are, or a civilian who was kidnapped for a darker purpose who escaped their captors.

Alien: They're not from planet earth, and can do things that other humans can not.
Last edited by Madame on Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Madame
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Marvel Hero RP [but with original characters]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:07 am

Could persuaded to play the alien if you don't mind it having a clone of ultimate spiderman clone as a tag along

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Madame on Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:18 pm

well, you wouldn't be obligated to play any of the above roles, those are just ideas. If a spider man clone is what you want you can make a spider man clone

Madame
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:49 am

Cool, drop me a line if this gets going or you ever want do it 1x1, i have a rp that i could work your idea in to

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artemis3691 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:41 am

Hey! I have an Original Character for Marvel, a few, one being Loki's daughter and one being a mutant, which can be modified through whichever universe, to either be born a mutant or become one through experimentation. Feel free to OM me if you'd like to 1x1 or link me to any groups you might think I'm interested in?

Artemis3691
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby druidquest on Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:16 pm

I've got a few also! One has a magic amulet that let's them turn into a dragon, one is a bargain bin Tony Stark (twice as smart, but with far less money. Like, flat broke, building stuff out of things she steals from her job at Stark Industries), and one is a mutant who gets abilities from things she eats, kind of a Weapon X type thing. Also one that controls paint. And another that controls dark energy. And one who breathes fire.

Needless to say I am Interested.

druidquest
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver Storyteller Novelist Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby barnes on Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:25 am

hello, I see I'm a little late but I'm definitely interested if this hasn't been started yet! luckily I already have a Marvel-based character at the ready (which I'll tweak for this RP's purposes) - have a look at Keelan on my profile if you're still accepting! ^^

wild women don't get the blues but xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lately i've been crying like a small child xxxxxx

barnes
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Novelist Giver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!