Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Miss Hedda's Home for Troubled Teens”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Miss Hedda's Home for Troubled Teens

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avon on Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:23 pm

Hey there! Be sure to read the rules to see how to reserve a character!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Avon
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean Conversationalist Author Lifegiver

Re: Miss Hedda's Home for Troubled Teens

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candy Jelly Love on Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:15 pm

Hi, this roleplay looks really interesting and I'd like to reserve one of the chracters. My favorite color would have to be a tie between blue and purple. I can't decide on which one I like more.

Name: Mimi Kang
Enrollment Reason: Excessive amounts of manipulation to get what she wants

FC: Jiwoo Kim
Hex: #D70089

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Candy Jelly Love
Member for 8 years
Visual Appeal Person of Interest Conversationalist Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avon on Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:19 pm

Awesome, thanks for the reservation! I'll go ahead and add her to the front page.

Avon
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cassiopeia_ on Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:52 pm

Hi there :)
I really like the sound of this! I already have a lot of ideas for a character, so I would like to reserve a character. Currently my favorite color is navy blue closely followed by maroon.

Name: Felix Quinn || Age: 18 || Enrollment Reason: Misdemeanor (public intoxication, disorderly conduct,vandalism) || Face Claim: Ash Stymest || Hex: #474863
Last edited by cassiopeia_ on Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cassiopeia_
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean Author Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avon on Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:02 pm

Sound a good, you are reserved! Iā€™m on mobile but I will add him to the front page as soon as I am able.

Avon
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristineF on Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:33 am

Hi, I wanted to submit my character because this RP sounds fun and exciting. My favorite color is Red and Black

https://www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/images/avril-lavigne-2.jpg

Name: Mindy Taline,
Reason: setting house on fire, killing both her stepfather and her mother in their beds.,
fc: Avril-Lavigne and
Color: BF4000
(sorry I tried to insert the link as an image, but I kept getting an error of some sort, so I provided a link
Last edited by ChristineF on Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.

ChristineF
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:34 am

Hi I would love to roleplay in this if allowed! Its been a while and I am going to change my email on this account to an active one. I hope that I am allowed and my favourite color is purple

Name: Cassiopeia Rulke
Reason for Enrollment: Pregnant (her parents hate that its out of wedlock)
FC: Lily Collins
Hex: #ff00ff
ImageImage

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:08 pm

Would love to join if I can? :)

Favorite colors are Black, Red, and Purple. Three way tie for me cuz I'm an indecisive person lol

Name: Jordan Vasco

Reason: Violent outbursts towards adults and peers, had gotten into multiple fights at school due to anger issues and abuse at the home

Face Claim: Chloe Grace Moretz

Hex/Color: Maroon
Image Image
Image Image
"I don't need a metaphor for you to know I'm miserable."

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avon on Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:00 pm

Sounds great, I'll go ahead and reserve all of these!

Avon
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avon on Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:53 am

Okay you guys, I have been in a great deal of thought.
I want this roleplay to be the best it can be, so I'm putting this on hiatus for a few weeks. I probably won't start this until mid-august, so I can improve it. You can keep your characters and reservations or pull them if you want, just let me know. But I will not be starting this roleplay anytime soon!

Avon
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:53 pm

No worries, I'm not going anywhere. My work/active time is usually towards mid afternoon anyway. Like 3:30pm CST or so usually, only Monday to Friday, as I have weekends off. So putting this back a few days/weeks is fine. Gives me more tome to work on perfecting my character. Speaking of which, I'll be submitting her sheet soon, but it'll be a work in progress, so I'll be working on it all the while. :)

Best of luck to everyone. This RP has much potential, in my opinion. ^_^

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristineF on Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:17 am

I'm planning on staying, so I'll wait it out till you are all ready to go! Looking forward to this rp

ChristineF
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:58 pm

And Jordan is finally done. Hope you like her! If not, let me know what I need to change and I'll get right to it! Thanks. ^_^

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!