Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hello there!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Hello there!

Tips: 0.75 INK Postby Liam_Da_Human on Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:57 am

Hello my name is Liam! This my first time writing something and showing it to others. I love to joke around and have fun, even though I'm a teen it does not mean people can control me just because there older. I love to roleplay about the fantasy world and the world of magic. I'm into astronomy, books, magic, cultures, and making friends. I like to roleplay a lot and I always try my best to stay away from drama. I think water and ice cream are evil!!! (even tho ice cream is yummy :3) I want to learn magic and understand the ways of wizards and demons.My favorite color is red because it reminds me of fire. My favorite item would be a rope and I have no clue why I like them. My favorite element is fire and I am a Fire Mage myself, though I can rarely use fire protection spells myself. My top time favorite animal is red panda! I really like hugs and don't enjoy it when someone tries to absorb my body it really freaks me out (yes I mean you Sif) I also don't like it when others try to EAT ME. I love to write stories of my own and draw pictures based on my story! My personality is influenced from other people, I take advice from people around me but I try to do whats best. Sorry this is short but anyway thanks for reading, bye!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.75 INK in return for their work.

Liam_Da_Human
Member for 4 years
Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Re: Hello there!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Allaran_Darkbane on Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:46 am

Greetings! Nice introduction! Welcome to the forums. I look forward to learning a lot from you.
I serve in the darkness to protect the light.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Allaran_Darkbane
Member for 4 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Promethean World Builder Tipworthy Conversationalist Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riverstyx777 on Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:34 am

Welcome indeed, Liam. You'll find that most of us are eccentric in some way, shape, or form, but all of us are really harmless and really friendly. If you need any help, feel free to hit me up in the Chat, or via private message (PM).
"Darkness shall not be feared..." - River

"This country spends over a billion dollars a year on getting high. That... that is not my fault, I'm just a businessman." - Christopher Walken, playing Frank White in King of New York

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Riverstyx777
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:55 pm

Hi there Liam here are a few things to help you get started.

One of the places you can start looking at is the Universes Tab. All new RPGs are posted there. You can check out to see what kind of rpgs there are.

Another thing you can do is also post what kind of RPGs you like or dislike in this thread here. This is basically used to help GMs find players for their RPGs. It is found in the Roleplayers Wanted forum which is another place to find RPGs, especially if they're older ones looking for new players.

There's the chat and other forums too. Don't be afraid to ask for help if you need it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Olav on Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:10 pm

Hello there! I look forward to roleplaying with you soon!

Olav
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver Conversationalist

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!