Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Wicked Modern World [IC]

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: Wicked Modern World [IC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waste. on Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:12 am

Jesse froze, a little horror struck when the wolf crossed the room and drank the blood, he wasn't sure what he'd been expecting her to do but it certainly wasn't that. He looked to Dante, all cravings for his brother suddenly ebbing away as this new beast showed her true colours. A half human drinking human blood, did that make her a cannibal? Jesse wanted to ask but didn't think it was too polite.

Dante simply smiled, it seemed that nothing could faze the boy, never had done when being polite was still an option. "Well I am pleased." he said, "My Lady you make fine show but I am afraid we do not usually harvest our preys meat, if I had been expecting a visitor such as you I certainly would have." Dante sighed, taking his brothers hand, his craving was still there, but not entirely for blood, in fact the thought of Jesse's blood sent him a little wild but he stayed focused. "Although I am curious, since when did werewolves drink their kin's blood?"
Image"A story is the most precious thing you can give someone ~ Why not write one with me?" - Waste.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Waste.
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepyShadow on Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:01 pm

Sorcha dug into the icebox for another bag, then likewise tore the corner off and began to drain it dry. Her ears visibly perked up at the question, and she licked her lips noisily as she answered.

"For as long as we've been hungry, silly," Sorcha replied with a wink. "It's quite literally a dog-eat-dog world for us. We take our prey where we can get it. So, judging by the bags of blood, ya'll are those pansy-type vampires, right?"
Drop your shield!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SleepyShadow
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waste. on Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:34 pm

Dante nodded his head, remaining polite even though it annoyed him that she had not asked for the blood, of course they would have given to her if she had asked but it was just nice to be asked. He shared a glance with Jesse as he slipped an easy smile onto his face, Jesse was finding it a little more difficult to hide his annoyance so hung back, then decided to go and find Lady, especially after the girl said they were pansy type. He left the room, straitening his collar as he went, the smallest movement of his shoulders showed Dante that his brother was upset as he left.

Dante turned back to the wolf, he knew her name but couldn't help but think of her as just... wolf. "Pansy type?" he chuckled, a little darkly,lowering his head so that it fell into his face. "I fail to see your reasoning behind that." he could have just let it slide but he was, as always when it came to other people, intrigued.

Waste.
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepyShadow on Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:14 pm

"It's just that all ya'll vampires come across as those white-collar desk jockeys who wouldn't know a hard day's work if it bit 'em in the ass," Sorcha replied as she slurped down the last of the blood. "Ain't nothing personal, just how ya'll act all the time."

The young woman tilted her head to the side curiously as she watched the other man leave the room.

"I hope I didn't offend your buddy, there, partner," Sorcha said to Dante concernedly.

SleepyShadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waste. on Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:30 pm

Dante shrugged "Believe me, my brother and I have had many hard times in our lives." he said, making a point to lock eyes with her, "Most of my kind have, unless they just aren't human." He moved to the fridge and shut the door, having to move quite close to her, he could feel the heat coming from her skin. He frowned when she asked about Jesse.

"My brother can be a little touchy." Dante said. "He isn't used to.." he glanced around as if thinking of the right phrase. Then smiled, baring his fangs "Sharing me." he leant against the fridge and sighed, breathing out a long useless breath. "So yes you probably did offend him."

Waste.
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepyShadow on Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:13 pm

"Well, I hope he gets over it quickly," Sorcha replied with a cheeky grin, clapping Dante on the shoulder in a friendly manner. "Oh, don't worry yourself one bit. I'll go apologize to him. That's what Mama always said you should do when you gone and done something wrong, ya'll know? I mean, if the cow's in the barn and the hayloft is on fire ..."

The young woman gently patted Dante's shoulder, then walked quickly in the direction that she had seen Jesse disappear to.

SleepyShadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waste. on Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:33 am

Dante shook his head, laughing quietly as she left, what a bizarre girl. He went to the fridge and pulled out a pint of blood, then poured it into a glass. He was no animal,he needn't drink from the bag. He sat himself down, sipping the liquid as he listened to the girls foot steps.Would she even be able to find Jesse in a house this big? Dante shrugged, it did not really matter. Jesse would soon return to him and she would walk out of their lives, years were short, half humans interest was shorter.

Jesse was busy in the master bedroom with Lady. He'd found a nice brush and was grooming her as she purred and clawed the sheets. If Dante wouldn't give him any attention Lady would. Jesse smiled, comparing his brother to the feline, what would Dante think?

Waste.
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepyShadow on Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:15 pm

"Hey!" Sorcha called out as she wandered the halls of the building. "Hey, where are ya?"

The young werewolf could not recall either of the men's names, indeed, she could not even remember if they had told her their names. Still, Sorcha was certain that shouting loud enough would eventually get his attention. The young woman left the main hall and swiftly made her way up a winding staircase that led to the second floor. The stairs creaked and groaned with each step, but Sorcha barely noticed the unsoundness of the structure, so quick was her ascent.

"Hello?" she shouted as she reached the second floor. "Hey, ya'll hiding up here? I wanna talk to ya!"

SleepyShadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waste. on Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:36 am

Jesse looked up, pushing Lady aside as he heard the girl calling to him, he rolled his eyes. Joy. He wished, at times, that he had Dante's composure, but at that moment he really couldn't care less. He walked out into the hall to find the wolf there, looking for him apparently.
"I don't hide. Wolf. " he said quietly as he leant against the door frame of his room. "And you shouldn't wander blindly around others houses, at least that is what Dante would think. He really must have wanted to get you away from him." he sighed. "I suppose you want something?" he beckoned to her with his eyes as he went back into the master bedroom and sat on the bed with Lady, holding her close.

Waste.
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepyShadow on Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:24 pm

Sorcha followed the man into the bedroom, and seated herself down on the bed beside him. She smiled warmly at him as she placed a gentle hand on his shoulder.

"I wanted to find ya 'cause I thought I ought to apologize. Just in case I hurt your feelings earlier," the young woman informed him kindly. "So, we alright with each other now? I'd hate to think that ya'll got mad at me and I've barely even met ya."

SleepyShadow
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!