Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hogwarts vs. Death Eaters

Hogwarts vs. Death Eaters

a part of “Hogwarts vs. Death Eaters”, a fictional universe by Sunflower.

Welcome to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Currently there are forces beyond our walls that are trying to kill the new headmaster along with all of the muggleborns and half-bloods. This is the new chapter of Hogwarts.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hogwarts vs. Death Eaters”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Hogwarts vs. Death Eaters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:09 pm

Reservations have been noted and I'll change the face claims when I get off work tonight.

So glad to have you back into the fray, lightning!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThatStupidPunk on Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:24 pm

Can I reserve my former death eater from Ravenclaw with FC Paul Wesley? XD

My fav character was probably Hermione because she's so smart but I also loved Draco because he was a whiney little asshole and hilarious XD
This is the end of control

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ThatStupidPunk
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:05 pm

Glad to be back too c: I just finished my girl Veronika, hope you like her! If anyone wants to talk about relationships feel free to PM me.
( she / they )
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:30 pm

I can't help myself so I would like to reserve the female Gryffindor Death Eater though can I possibly change her FC to Cara Delevigne? Her hexcode would also be 454545.

My favorite character from Harry Potter was hands down Snape. I actually adored him from the start and the fact that he ended up being the good guy just made me love him even more.
Last edited by tigerz on Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

tigerz
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:50 am

We should have a yule ball!!!!!!!! LightningPoint, that's when stuff could go down. Then it would be even more dramatic!

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:38 pm

OH MY GOD YES I VOTE FOR A YULE BALL
Also! @Sunshine is it okay if my girl is Slytherin's Head Girl?

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arrow- on Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:14 pm

I'm also down for a Yule Ball! Min-Jun is going to look damn fabulous.

Arrow-
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:51 am

Okay, guys, timeline update! I plan on having all of my characters in tomorrow along with a relations chart up for you guys, as well. :) I'd like it if I did the Relations Chart because I want it to set up in a way that makes it a bit easier for everyone else. :) I also plan to start this either Saturday night or Sunday morning, whichever is fine with by me.

I am loving the ideas that are being brought forth as if anyone have anymore please let me know via PM so we can discuss it and how it'll affect everyone's character and the plot, too.

I think I covered everything. Is that fine with you guys?

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SarcasticZombie on Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:14 pm

Sounds like a plan to me! By the way Sara is done and I am super close to having Jamie done! He will be done by tonight I promise. I just have to finish his history which I'm halfway done with and his likes and dislikes.

SarcasticZombie
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:17 am

@Everyone; Okay, everyone, I've overachieved myself and got everything done early.

My characters are finished and turned in, of course, I've accepted the newer characters though we still have about three work in progress sheets. No rush though. :) I got the front page updated, as well along with a relations chart up. So, you guys can start PM'ing each other and me regarding relations and such now, along with getting those charts up. You must have at least five relations did before you can post. :) Still thinking about starting this Saturday night.

Also, some things I've noticed while looking back over some of the sheets is that if your character is a 7th year then they must be 17. Correct me if I am wrong but from what I remember, that's how it worked.

But I think I covered everything. If anything needs to be fixed, updated or changed, please let me know.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arrow- on Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:39 am

@Sunshine ~ Hope you realize you have Mitchell Pine as a female lmao xD It made me smile so thanks.

Arrow-
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:44 am

@Arrow-; LOL. You're welcome. :) But I did fix it because he's all male. ;)

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:18 am

Sunshine, do you care if Kai is head boy for Gryffindor? It would kind of make sense since he's already an all around guy...

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:21 am

@Zoey26123; No, I do not mind at all. :)

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:55 pm

Heyyyy!! Can I try out for the Slytherin Death Eater but possibly change his gender and use Imogen Poots as the face claim?
ImageImage

συιʝα
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:28 pm

I'll wait to accept that reservation until your other character is completed, which is almost done. Okay? :)

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:04 pm

Oh yeah, no, he's done :)

συιʝα
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:18 pm

@συιʝα; Okay. I'll go and check him out and I'll allow that change for you, as well. :)

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:09 pm

By the way, I just needed to add that my Gryffindor girl is one of the Death Eater's XD

tigerz
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:39 pm

@tigerz; Okay. I'll update the front page.

@Everyone; Are we all still here?

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!