Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Superhero Squad

The Superhero Squad

a part of “The Superhero Squad”, a fictional universe by unicorns.are.real.

The superheroes of Violet City are all blessed with odd and strange abilities and they are the only ones stopping the city from being overrun with villains.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Superhero Squad”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Superhero Squad

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:43 pm

I have finished Artemis except for that last skill o-o I don't know what to put....

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IamQ on Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:22 pm

Hey I had a family crisis, I'll post as soon as I can. Hopefully I will have access to a computer tonight, if I don't I'll try and post from my phone.
In This World its not FAITH That Saves Us But DEFIANCE.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

IamQ
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:01 pm

I keep refreshing the page for posts.....>.>
<.<
>.>
<.<
_-_
*~*~*~*~ My Persistent Friend ~*~*~*

"Suicide doesn't take away the pain, it just gives it to someone else." --->>*HELP*
"์ž์‚ด์€ ๊ณ ํ†ต์„ ์—†์• ์ฃผ์ง€ ์•Š๋Š”๋‹ค. ๋‹จ์ง€ ๋‹ค๋ฅธ ์‚ฌ๋žŒ์—๊ฒŒ ๊ณ ํ†ต์„ ์ „๊ฐ€ ์‹œํ‚ฌ ๋ฟ์ด์ง€." --->>*๋„์›€*

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:31 pm

I'm going tonight!

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:58 pm

Poohy, this died way too soon. It was gonna be so awesome......excuse me while i go cry in the corner now D: D:

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shirogane on Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:39 am

I feel you, Butter. I really wished this had excelled.
"Strange how there's always a little more innocence left to lose."

Shirogane
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:12 am

Well I'm writing up a post now. Maybe that will kick up some activity? I'm a strong believer that as long as you're willing to stick to it, it can come back. =P

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:16 pm

Yeah I was waiting on IamQ to post, but they haven't been on for about a week :/ I'll post for joey and again for Connor a bit later, hopefully that can keep this going...

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:19 pm

Well I'm still here.....If you guys keep posting, I will too! Would love to keep this alive <3

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:56 am

Anyone up for a remake? I really loved my dear Artie.... lol

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!