Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Meilleur Academy

Reservations

a part of “Meilleur Academy”, a fictional universe by lightningpoint.

Welcome to Meilleur Academy. A prestigious art boarding school in the outskirts of Paris, home to the best and richest students across the world. Design geeks, fashion geniuses, music prodigies and more. Where do you stand?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Meilleur Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mariedoll12 on Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:50 am

ImageThis looks like a lot of fun and I love the layout that you chose on the intro page. Could I reserve Cierra Ramirez but could I ether change her face claim to Naressa Valdez? Also is there a character sheet or are we doing our own?
..And I'd love to visit Australia, just a little dream of mine.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mariedoll12
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:50 am

I vote yes for relationship thread

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheShyGirl on Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:13 pm

Hello there! This looks like it could be a lot of fun. If it's ok with you, I would love to reserve Song Joong Ki.
Although, if possible, could I change his FC to Kim Moonbin?

There are lots of places that I would love to travel to in the world, so this is a bit of a difficult decision,
but Japan is probably at the top of my list. There is just so much interesting culture and traditions there
that I would love to experience first-hand.

TheShyGirl
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:37 am

@LightningPoint,
A relationship thread is a great idea, also omg doesn't Japan seem so awesome? I'd love to go there but it's so expensive.

Oh and I was wondering whether I could take FC Nicola Peltz too please? I've almost finished Leo :-)

la.lune
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:37 pm

I'll have my sheet up later tonight for sure. Might not have pictures but it'll have everything else.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby an edgar allan poet on Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:46 pm

My character KLAUS is submitted! Go check him out and PM me if you want to discuss relationships between our characters!
Can't wait to get started!

an edgar allan poet
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:20 am

Leo is finished! I'll be PMing people about relationships soon, I just want to get Olympia's personality done at least so people can see what she's like too.

la.lune
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:44 pm

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bugprince on Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:50 pm

My character's done (´q‒ Ο‰ ‒q`)

bugprince
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:24 pm

Is is too late? Can I still join? I would like to go for Face Claim: Bailee Madison but change it to Sabrina Carpenter if I can?

My top places to travel to is Canada, Korean and Ireland for sure!
Last edited by συιʝα on Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

συιʝα
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:50 am

@lightningpoint
Krista is done, basically. If I need to change anything, please let me know.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:54 am

HEY GUYS! I SUCK AT BEING GM lol I had heaps of projects to do for last week and I was going insane so I didn't have time to sit down and check the roleplay, sorry for abandoning you guys! I promise I'll stay for good now haha

All of the reservations and face claim changes have been accepted and taken into account. I'll start accepting finished characters when I post this message. Hopefully we can start the roleplay by next friday! I'm excited and thank you for being patient with me and my crazy art school irl lifestyle.
( she / they )
-Λ‹Λβœ„β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆ

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:57 am

@lightningpoint
No, no. You don't suck. Real life before roleplay, always! But glad to see that you are back and cannot wait to get this started with everyone.

By the way, should have my male up sometime tonight, as well. :)
Last edited by Sunflower on Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:58 am

I'm not sure if you noticed but in the school dress code rules like the last 5 are the same as the school rules

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:17 pm

@LightningPoint,
Glad you're back! I'll have Olympia finished ASAP and then start messaging people about relationships.

la.lune
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mariedoll12 on Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:15 pm

Hey you guys,
So I just finished my character Angel and I'm going to start hitting you guys up with pm's about relationships but if you have ideas please hit me up too

mariedoll12
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:18 am

I realize that Jianna's name says Joanna but its Jianna, my phone must have autocorrected it and I can't change it so I have to deal with it. Anyway, Jianna is done, let me know if I need to change or add anything.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:23 pm

@lightningpoint
Theodore is finished!

If anyone wants to discuss relations between their characters and mines, please do not hesitate to PM me.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:33 am

@Everyone
Hey, guys. Since lightningpoint is going through a lot with school work and such, I've decided that's it's best that we go ahead and put together our relations so that when she returns, we'll be ready to start.

I can put together a sheet with no problem at all. Just need to make sure everyone is here before I create one.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:55 am

Yep still here

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!