Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

When & Where: Tales Across the Multiverse

When & Where: Tales Across the Multiverse

a part of “When & Where: Tales Across the Multiverse”, a fictional universe by Shakespur.

Five years after the death of his father, Mr. Peabody, his twenty-something son Sherman Peabody sets out across different dimensions to gather a group of heroes to confront the villains responsible for killing his father...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “When & Where: Tales Across the Multiverse”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: When & Where: Tales Across the Multiverse

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:05 am

So far efforts to recruit on my end has not fished up anyone, gonna try again tomorrow...Hope this gains interest...I really don't wanna begin with a skeleton crew, but some say less people the better.

I do like less people since less risk of leavers ruining the story. Regardless gonna see if I can round up at least one more person.
Without the Dark, there can be no Light,
We have purpose
Without the Lie, there can be no Truth,
We have purpose
Without the War, there can be no Victory,
We have purpose
Without the Death, there can be no sacrifice,
We have purpose
Without the Hope there can be no Future,
We have purpose
Without the Loyalty there can be no one chapter,
We have purpose
Without the Emperor, there is nothing,...
And we would have no purpose

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Specmarine
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shakespur on Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:50 pm

No worries! I have hope that even if we start with just ourselves, the game isn't centered around having all Eight to start off with. If by the end of the weekend we don't have a few more people, I'll get us started and we can go from there.

And if worst comes to worst, I'll open up secondary character spots for us if need be.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shakespur
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:57 am

Well cheers then, I will try and continue to recruit people. Although I really look forward to this! All the battles! The comedy maybe! And most of all adventure awaits us all!

Specmarine
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PetraDelphiki on Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:26 pm

Hi there :)

I just submitted my character for review, but let me know if it needs to be more fleshed out. This is my first character on here!

I have shared this group to see if anyone else would be interested to join as well.

Best Regards,
Petra

PetraDelphiki
Member for 8 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shakespur on Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:31 pm

PetraDelphiki wrote:Hi there :)

I just submitted my character for review, but let me know if it needs to be more fleshed out. This is my first character on here!

I have shared this group to see if anyone else would be interested to join as well.

Best Regards,
Petra

I appreciate your interest here, Petra!

It looks like Debra could use with just a little more in her background to help enlighten those not familiar with Dexter but of course we could always just use Google to find out, right? ;)

Other than that, I would very much like to welcome you aboard! I'm currently working on a few edits to a couple things and also trying to get a starter post for all of us.

Bear with me folks!

Shakespur
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PetraDelphiki on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:33 am

Thanks, Shakespur!

I've added a wee bit more, and will continue to update it when something springs to mind :) I just wasn't sure about putting spoilers about the show in case anyone hasn't seen but wants to :P If we get more people joining who don't know who she is, I don't mind switching to someone else like Willow from Buffy, or a Star trek character like Spock xD

Looking forward to it :D

PetraDelphiki
Member for 8 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shakespur on Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:01 pm

You needn't change at all. The point of it is to play your favorite canon character in this sort of setting. I think Debra is going to be surprised at what she sees as the game goes on.

Shakespur
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shakespur on Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:55 am

Apologies for a double post, but I just wanted to let everyone know the first post is up!

If you'd like, I'd love to see a little background on how Sherman may have encountered you guys and managed to convince you to come along. A little past exposition, if you will.

The starter of course assumes that the four of you have already been gathered by Sherman to undertake this quest. Once we get a good intro from everyone I'll progress the story along.

Thanks again to everyone who has joined so far! I look forward to telling a great story to all of you!

Shakespur
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:05 am

Woot! The posting has begun! I hope my post was good...Was not sure how the past meeting would have been. Honestly thought you would be picking us all one at a time XD

So I did the next best thing, have my pal do the talking! Hope that works...

Specmarine
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PetraDelphiki on Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:53 pm

Loving the story so far, but just a quick question before I start with mine... How does everyone feel about swearing? I think I'm going to use words like "flipping hell" instead, and you could pretend it's more harsh language?

PetraDelphiki
Member for 8 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:03 pm

Huh....I have no qualms with a F-bomb now and then. I guess keep it on the down low. Depends on what our dear host says.

Specmarine
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shakespur on Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:25 pm

I have no problems with swearing, especially if it's part of how the character is played.

If you feel like it might get to the point of being extremely excessive, then maybe tone it back just a tad. Otherwise, I've got no issues with F-Bombs and the like.

Shakespur
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:19 am

Woah, what happened to the posing? Who is still left here?

Specmarine
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shakespur on Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:38 pm

Specmarine wrote:Woah, what happened to the posing? Who is still left here?

Yeah, seriously! We've already started and I have yet to really hear from anyone else as far as their first posts.

I'm really hoping this hasn't died :(

Shakespur
Member for 8 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!