Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Looking for a group interested in a RWBY roleplay

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Looking for a group interested in a RWBY roleplay

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:59 am

Hello, I haven't played on this site in a very long time, however I've really been into RWBY lately and especially gotten into the game and I'm hoping maybe I can find a few people who would be interested in doing a RWBY roleplay. I have a vague idea of how I want this to go I'm thinking it will take place around the Vytal festival and our teams would get to compete in it before the white fang, and Cynder attack Beacon I'm also open to ideas really hope to hear from you guys!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Looking for a group interested in a RWBY roleplay

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:54 am

Just pushing this up to the top

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tellukka on Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:01 pm

Hello! I'm interested. Sounds like it could be really cool!

Tellukka
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vic Merias on Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:48 pm

Hey guys. I have an idea myself. Basically it involves OC's and the main cast and a couple of ships, Lancaster for example. My idea is basically Jaune goes missing after the final battle for ten years only to be found by a member of the main eight (Or seven) and gets dragged back to Vale to be cleaned up and shave since they think he is a stranger and he gets put on a mission with Ruby unless she is the one to find him. If you have anything to add then let me know because I suck at ideas.

Vic Merias
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tellukka on Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:32 pm

Hello!
Neat idea. Do correct if I'm wrong, jackrules, but I think we're focusing on OCs. That and we've been chatting about it a bit and I think jack has something in the works. We may be able to incorporate you and elements of your idea in. I'll defer final descisions to jack. Or really all descisions, because I don't think I actually said anything concrete! :)

Also, jackrules, do you mind if I call you jack?

Tellukka
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tellukka on Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:42 pm

Just bumping. Hello.

Tellukka
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:41 am

Hey, I want to apologize to those for disappearing for a month been dealing with personal stuff, I am still interested in doing this if there are stil those that are

jackrules158
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonDunc on Mon May 29, 2017 12:07 pm

Is this still happening? Cause I'd be down for this.

DragonDunc
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Promethean World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tellukka on Wed May 31, 2017 11:21 am

Hello! I'm going to defer any final things to jackrules, although they haven't been on in a while and may not be for quite some time. I'm just letting you know that you're not being ignored!

Tellukka
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:36 pm

I would be down for this as well.

SilverInk
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tellukka on Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:02 pm

Hello! I'll ask jackules. Just be prepared to wait for a little while, alright? We have already started, but it's so early that it wouldn't matter. Alternately, if jackrules wants to keep things as they are, we could start a second thread. I'll update you as soon as I have news!

Tellukka
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tellukka on Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:08 pm

Hello again!

So I've been thinking, because jackrules made a RWBY role play with me already as a 1x1, would you two like to do a separate role play with me? I would be game, at least.

Tellukka
Member for 7 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!