Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tidal Serpent

Tidal Serpent

a part of “Tidal Serpent”, a fictional universe by Lostsoulsbleed.

{A Fairy Tail Fanfic}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tidal Serpent”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tidal Serpent

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:51 pm

Hi! I'm Lost, the GM ^-^
The roleplay is under major construction right now but if you would like to reserve a spot go ahead and post in the topic linked below. I am looking for people who are very active as I don't want this rp to die.

https://www.roleplaygateway.com/fairy-tail-t101216.html

If you are interested in playing Guild Master Oceana or have ideas for plotlines and/or jobs pm me!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Tidal Serpent

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:45 am

For those in the main group who have been accepted, you can get to work on your character sheets!
Here are the classes you have been given based off your requests! They are given by your characters first names.

Dolores - S
Keiji - S
Slick - A
Bardulf - A
Cheneres - A
Rin - B (A)
Aina - B

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:56 pm

Welp, Dear Dolly's submitted. Filled it in to the best of my ability, but let me know if I've missed out on a couple of things. Might add a couple more spells if I'm bothered enough. :)
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quakernuts on Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:06 pm

Alright, just a heads up that I will get to work on my character but it may take me a bit as this week has been more or less scheduled for other things. I'll work on it and worst case scenario, you'll see my cs at the end of the week.
Writing is a tool used to convey an author's passion and imagination, use it to the best of your ability.

Quakernuts
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Inspiration Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanman on Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:48 pm

@Lost: Aside from his history, Slick is all done and ready to go. As for Pommel, should I do a formal sheet for her? Or is there some other plan for such things?
Roleplayer For Hire.
Will work for free~ Inquiry via PM welcome! Always willing to take on any role so long as it interests me! Protagonists to Villains to Minor Roles - Fantasy to Sci-Fi to High School - Action to Comedy to Romance - Anything goes!

Tanman
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:55 pm

So, before I accept anyone else there seems to have been a mistake. Tidal Serpent was originally created Centuries Ago. They have not been a dark guild for at least a century now.

I can't remember the exact timeline of Fairy Tail's Events but I imagine the Dark Guild would have been started right around the time Zeref disappeard (maybe a bit before) and would have stayed a Dark guild for maybe 4 or 5 Guild Masters? so like, roughly 200 years? And then they disbanned and restarted a few years later as a legal guild.

There is at least another century or 2 between then and the current rp timeline.
Tidal Serpent has been a Legal Guild for a very long time o-o

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:35 am

I've finished Cheneres. Hit me up if you want to discuss char relations :D

phantasms
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanman on Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:05 am

Slick is also officially finished. Likewise, if anyone wants to hang and talk character relationships, feel free to send me a PM or what have you!

Tanman
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:02 pm

Almost done with Bard! All I need to do is build up his history! :3

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:07 am

So is this the bit where we all collectively say to "contact me" if anyone wants to discuss character relationships, and end up not talking to anyone about it? =P

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:26 pm

@Byte, I know right? Maybe they were waiting for the GM to make something, which I noticed Lost did. :3

Alrighty everyone! Bardulf Sherwood's character sheet is complete! :D

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quakernuts on Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:28 pm

I should note here that with OOC posts, you can no longer edit them 2 weeks after their posted. So I would hold off on creating any character relation sheets until all the characters are in.

Quakernuts
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Inspiration Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:30 pm

Sorry I haven't kept up with things. Been a little busy. I'll try to get my bio in tomorrow, though. I'm still here, and still interested in playing.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:41 pm

We could post our character relationship in our character sheets instead of the OOC if we must

phantasms
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanman on Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:11 am

Perhaps the topic itself could just be used for discussing it, then we add it to our character sheets? Just jot down your thoughts related to the other members of the guild and potential relationships rather than having to specifically contact them for plans, saving all of us just saying the 'if you wanna chat' thang.

Just my two cents.

Tanman
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:27 am

That sounds like a good idea to me! I think how it should work is just do the [hr*][/hr*] three times at the very bottom of your CS and then add your character relations. I'll edit the CS I have up so that people who haven't made their CS yet can already have it added ^-^

Also! I think that's a wonderful Idea! I am going to go throw a post in the character relations to get us started.

I am going to get to work on the guild master topic now (unti I have to go to church *-*) as well as getting the system I have planned up and going =P

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:12 pm

Okie dokie! Sounds like fun! I'll add it in Bard's sheet and have a look see. :3

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:11 am

Can anyone see rin's character picture in the little box? I've submitted it like 50 times but it wont show up <.>

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:26 am

@Lost, I see it! It sometimes takes a little while or you sometimes have to clean up your data (Aka Cookies). :3 Also, aside from the additional character Relations, Bard is pretty much done if you didn't notice already.

Hope what I said helps! :D

Edit: Oh you mean on the sheet... My bad... XS Let me see if I can find a picture matching your FC and see if we can fix that. :3

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanman on Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:41 am

I can ninja my way to the image at this address, but I dunno if that's the appropriate link for sharing it as an image. Assuming that's the pic you want with a black background, I re-hosted it on imgur with this link: http://i.imgur.com/CyKVLWj.png

Try that, and see if slotting it in works.

Tanman
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!