Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Onikiri - The Demon Slayers

Onikiri - The Demon Slayers

a part of “Onikiri - The Demon Slayers”, a fictional universe by Kato.

In 16th Century Japan, a group of demon-slaying warriors from legend are reincarnated to fight the enemies of humanity once again.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Onikiri - The Demon Slayers”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Onikiri - The Demon Slayers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KameJLa on Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:22 am

k donzies!
Have fun, Don't get lost, Don't fall in. Three essential rules of life - KameJLa

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KameJLa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kato on Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:59 pm

Guys - I'm on the case with the first post, it's just taking a little longer than I anticipated.
"Schopenhauer was right, wouldn't you say? Life without pain has no meaning. Gentlemen, I wish to give your lives meaning..."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kato
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:49 pm

All good
Image Image

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kato on Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:59 pm

I am so close to finishing this post. Since its the intro it's pretty long... but I"m nearly done. Shouldl be able to finish it up tomorrow, I hope. o_O

Kato
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KameJLa on Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:35 pm

Sounds good! I just got off work and have to finish up my File Management Assignment a bit tonight (if the kid goes to bed.. it is 9:30p.m. here and she hasn't had a nap yet), and tomorrow, then I will work more on Hajime's post XD

KameJLa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kato on Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:25 pm

Ok the first post is up! Feel free to post in with your intros and arrival at the palace. :D

My apologies for it being so long. Please don't feel as though you need to write posts that long. I just felt there was a lot of set-up to do. o_o;

Kato
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KameJLa on Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:38 pm

Didn't know if I should say this in the IC post, or here, but chose here.

The Abe no Seimei actions and dialogue was collabed with Kato for both Kenshin and Hajime's posts.

KameJLa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kato on Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:16 pm

Please note that I have added a bunch of background info about the setting into the front page of the RP describing the political situation and so forth, under "present lives" If people have stuff to add, including fictional clans, places etc of note then let me know. :)

I will move everything around once I'm back at my computer instead of iPad.

I am not going to be around much this weekend but will be back to normal on Monday.

Kato
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KameJLa on Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:38 am

Sounds good. I'm gonna be on and off myself this next week. trying to finish up Term 2 school work, then come May 1st, I start my employment practicum at a car dealership until May 31st. So I might be a bit MIA.

not to mention the surgery I have May 18th, and my pre-op appointment on Wed the 26th. during this time I will not be online if at all. :D

KameJLa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kato on Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:20 pm

How do you people feel about using dice to help resolve combat? I will probably use them for when I play a bunch of NPC baddies just to give things a little bit of unpredictability. Not going so far as to give people stats and so on, but just to make them roll a d20 or something to see how successful the intended action is. Do people like using dice, or do you prefer resolving everything just through writing? I'm easy on it either way! :D

Kato
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KameJLa on Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:09 pm

I haven't used Dice. I am not sure I know how too.. @.@;

KameJLa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KameJLa on Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:29 pm

As for my Surgery, it will be a two week recovery before I feel like I can breath normally again. I will be going in the night before since my surgery is early morning, so I will not be online May 17th, or May 18 (Day of Surgery) and possibly the 19th. If it is my turn to post I will try to get something together. Please be patient with me.
I'll be super stoked to be able to breath again! XD XD 2 weeks out of the next 50 years ain't bad :)

KameJLa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kato on Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:40 am

YES breathing is GOOD! Good luck with it all, I hope it goes well. Obviously we will all be patient. (Lol, patient... no pun intended.)

Oh with the dice I was thinking something along the lines of:

Character wants to hit bad guy with x attack. Player rolls a D20. This tells them how well their attack succeeds. 1=bad 20=good and everything else on a sliding scale between. It just gives a bit more variety in how you can play combat, since it's tempting to want your character to do well every time.

I can give you an example if you like. But yeah, I'm happy with just writing it out instead. Some people like the random element and some don't. :)

Kato
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kato on Mon May 08, 2017 2:59 pm

I made a couple of sketches of some of the characters when I was in an idle moment a little while ago.

I scanned this one of Kiyoyori. (I also have one of Ikari but I haven't scanned it yet.) XD

Spoiler: show

Kato
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KameJLa on Mon May 08, 2017 5:48 pm

Haha he looks to be planning something michevious. Haha

KameJLa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KameJLa on Wed May 10, 2017 3:13 pm

Good Afternoon all,

Just letting everyone know that my surgeons office called, and had to reschedule for June 15. Same things apply. If its my turn to post please be patient, or I may allow temporary controlling of my characters. We will find out closer and after the date

KameJLa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kato on Wed May 10, 2017 4:31 pm

That's a bit of a bummer! Thanks for letting us know, matey! Hope it goes well.

Kato
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kato on Mon May 15, 2017 3:21 am

We now have our Sadamitsu, played by Luft! Yay! :3

Kato
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KameJLa on Mon May 15, 2017 3:28 pm

Yay Sadamitsu!!! Can't wait to meet him IC!

KameJLa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KameJLa on Mon May 15, 2017 4:45 pm

Welcome Luft by the way. Just at work so responses are very quick and tiny.

KameJLa
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!