Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Halcyon

Halcyon

a part of “Halcyon”, a fictional universe by chrian..

From the ashes we shall rise, from the depth of abyss we shall awaken. Once again, we will protect this world [ Full ]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Halcyon”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Halcyon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zallen on Thu May 11, 2017 11:59 pm

I'm alive~ Sorry, things were hectic for the past couple of days, but its died down now. Lukas is done! Though there are still some kinks in the backstory to be figured out, haha.

I agree with Kestrel - having a goal is a good idea, thought nothing too complicated for now. Something that segues into another scene, which allows our characters to showcase prowess - maybe something like a test set up by the elders of the clan to induce bonding and teamwork? idk.
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me... because what I create cannot harm me. As the rubber to your pencilled, weak glue, what you say bounces off me and sticks back to you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zallen
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sat May 13, 2017 1:54 pm

Okay, I'm going to work on the introduction post first thing in tomorrow when I get up. I've PMed Anty and they are finishing their CS so we should be able to start real soon. I hope you guys are still hyped for this. Sorry for having kept you waiting for long ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anty on Sat May 13, 2017 5:08 pm

Just finished it up, though the avatar image is being funky.

Anty
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sat May 13, 2017 6:33 pm

Nah, it's okay. She's good as she is :P

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Sat May 13, 2017 6:37 pm

If you change your character's avatar to a new one after having already submitted the character, it won't change right away. It sometimes takes 5 minutes to an hour for that to update, used to take a full day but I guess site updates have fixed it a bit?
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

Partner Search | Tumblr | ArchiveOfOurOwn
Discord

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Current favorite song: Glowing by The Oh Hellos

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

cl.love
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sat May 13, 2017 9:50 pm

Well, Rosa's avatar seemed fine now. I didn't find any problems with it though :D

Anw, the first post is up and running :)

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kestrel on Mon May 15, 2017 1:08 am

Hey guys. The TL;Dr why there's no post is up yet is because I fractured my leg last Friday. The operation went without complications and I am doing OK under circumstances, but it is probably for the best you guys skip me for a round or so.
Do you come from a land down under?
Where women glow and men plunder?
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover.

Kestrel
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korruption on Mon May 15, 2017 1:38 am

That's rather unfortunate.

Glad you're doing OK, though ^^
Last edited by Korruption on Mon May 15, 2017 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE

Korruption
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Inspiration Person of Interest Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Mon May 15, 2017 1:45 am

That's too bad :(
Get well soon :D

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kestrel on Tue May 16, 2017 8:59 am

Cheers, guys.

Recovery will take a while, but I'm home and relatively well.

Post is up. Gotta get that drama rollin'

Kestrel
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zallen on Wed May 17, 2017 11:37 am

Brain dead from lack of sleep. Posted.

Lukas is that kid who's in tune but not entirely with his entire class and it showcases here by his attempts to keep distance. Will edit if needed tmrw.

Zallen
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kestrel on Wed May 17, 2017 1:58 pm

Hah, yeah that's totally coming across. I sort of pity Lukas between the likes of Risako and Ambre. He must think they're so loud.

Kestrel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Wed May 17, 2017 2:13 pm

A bit inconsistency from your post with mine, Kestrel. Takiya wasn't bowing when he mentioned about Elise, and I doubt he was showing any feelings either. Takiya might sucks at lying, but unless when he's alone, he's keeps his stern and strict facade pretty flawless. If it was anything, he was simply back down to prevent the bunch of children (in his pov) from starting catfights. Based on his personality, it's more likely to be the case >.>

Also, I'd had appreciated it if you mention about the parchment he gave her, and showing a bit of Ambre's reaction around Yukito too. Like, she must be a bit curious as of why he's wearing blindfold, right? LOL

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kestrel on Wed May 17, 2017 2:57 pm

I corrected the inconsistency about the bow. As for his feelings, my post references the quick action and apology as indication it's important to him that she stays and/or doesn't get into a fight with Risako. Why it's important to him isn't described or known by Ambre.

Regarding the blindfold and the parchment, it's my decision what Ambre cares about. Which really is mostly sleep and pride at this moment in time. I understand you might have wanted to see that play out differently, but we all play our own characters.

Kestrel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Wed May 17, 2017 4:00 pm

The girls are getting competitive and frustrated and the boys are just kind of there like "pls no."

cl.love
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Wed May 17, 2017 7:05 pm

@Kestrel Ah okay, that clarifies it then. And I didn't force you or anything, just simply 'appreciate' it if there had been, but your char is yours to take charge

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kestrel on Thu May 18, 2017 8:20 am

Ah, my bad then. All good.

Kestrel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zallen on Sat May 20, 2017 9:40 am

Ok, I'm curious - what's the rune? Is it Draconian? Also, as an expert in Runes, would Lukas understand what it means and from who it was?

Zallen
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sat May 20, 2017 3:21 pm

It can be anything. Get wild ~

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Sun May 21, 2017 2:09 am

Zallen and I are working on a post specifically for the rune, and we've spent a good hour already discussing and working out the logic of everything, so it'd be cool if you guys could maybe hold off on posting about the rune specifically? Just so it isn't total chaos and contradictions. It'd be super awesome if you could message us with input though! PMs work great.

Zallen and I also both have Discord and use it primarily to communicate, so if any of you guys have that it'd be perfect for brainstorming. Thanks!

cl.love
Member for 9 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!