Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fractured Fairytales: Reawaken

Fractured Fairytales: Reawaken

a part of “Fractured Fairytales: Reawaken”, a fictional universe by Zodia195.

An alt. universe involving famous Disney couples where their world is taken over by an evil enchantress when they are young. Brainwashed, the guys serve the enchantress and the girls are banished to Earth.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fractured Fairytales: Reawaken”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Fractured Fairytales: Reawaken

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:32 pm

Hmmm, still no replies. Okay, I am going to PM everyone here. Also, Nezzy has contacted me saying she hasn't been around due to personal things but sounds like she's still interested in this RPG. I myself haven't given up on this RPG too. So what I am going to do is see who is still interesting ask for suggestions. Keep in mind this is not only my RPG but ya'll's too.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:27 pm

All right, the follow Characters will be up for grabs-

Snow White
Mulan
Belle
Eric

Side Note for Belle and Eric- Nations did reply to my email but told me she isn't able to participate in this RPG anymore due to how busy she is. She was playing the role of the Good Sorceress, but I am picking her up since she's too important of a character and helps keeps the plot moving forward.

Also, Nezzy is back and more then likely will be taking back the characters she got so these characters for the time being are not on the block anymore-
Cinderella
Mad Hatter
Phillip
Aladdin

Everyone who did reply seems there's a split on where to progress in the RPG- Butterfly wants to start over, but Nezzy wants to continue where we left off. I personally would rather continue, but where's what I am going to do- I am going to delete all the girls posts, but leave the boys alone. However we're not starting over with the girl's side. I am going to set things up to where it is the evening of the fair in time for the fireworks show and the girls have all already mingled. Is this okay with ya'll? I would like a reply to this.

Also, I will continue to work on the other kingdoms of Arendelle. I'll be editing a few of them a bit before creating new ones. I am almost halfway through making these kingdoms btw- all that are left are the kingdoms of the following roles- Alice, Mad Hatter, Ariel, Eric, Elle, Adam (the Beast), Jasmine, Aladdin, Mulan, and Shang. If you have suggestions for these kingdoms I am all ears.

I can't wait to get this RPG up and going again though. I want ya'll to know that I do love this rpg and I want ya'll to enjoy it too.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:40 pm

Okay, I edited the original post so please Re-read that before posting again. I deleted the rest of the girls' posts but left the boys alone. Keep in mind we are not starting over as I have to where the girls' pendents have already started reacting to each other. Once I re-create Lilith's profile I'll be posting for her okay? In the mean time, go ahead and post. I'll re-create a Roleplayers Wanted ad too.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nezzyrps on Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:27 pm

Sounds good to me. I should be able to get a post up tonight when I get home from work.
Image Image Image

nezzyrps
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:27 pm

Oh that's great. Sadly I don't have any bites yet from that Roleplayers ad. Looks like I'll have to do this the old fashion way and ask people directly.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nezzyrps on Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:59 pm

I promise I'm not flaking! However I just got off work and apparently I'm going out of town for the night because my roommate is having the worst day ever, which I don't have details on yet but he and my fiance are coming to pick me up right now. So I'm not sure when I'll be home and I have work in the morning so I might not be able to write up a whole post. But I'll try!

nezzyrps
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:14 am

That's fine Nezzy, thanks for letting me know and take your time. Butterfly has posted and I plan on posting for Lilith soon.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nezzyrps on Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:14 am

I posted for Ella/Ash! :)

nezzyrps
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:26 pm

Thanks Nezzy! Will you be able to post for your guy characters next, at least for Madoc? Be sure to read my last post for the guys. Also, your Ash post appeared 4 times so I'll just erase the extras.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nezzyrps on Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:25 pm

Yep should be able to get that up tonight after I make dinner.
And yeah, I saw that. No idea why it posted so many times but as soon as I noticed it I marked them as duplicates because it wouldn't let me delete them myself.

nezzyrps
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:02 pm

Okay coolies. I'll try to post for Lilith soon. In the mean time, I've been trying to invite more players. Nezzy, Butterfly, if ya'll want to take on more characters, it's fine with me.

That is weird. Whelp, good thing I have the ability to take care of duplicate posts.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nezzyrps on Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:49 pm

Just posted for the boys! I messed up and accidentally posted in Earth the first time. I already moved it to Arendelle, but since I can't delete posts I marked the old one as OOC content since now it just has my apologies. :S
I hope you don't mind I sort of stuck the other two in the throne room so they'd be able to interact a bit.

nezzyrps
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:57 pm

Hey guys, I am going to try and post tomorrow okay?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nezzyrps on Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:44 am

Should I be posting next? I've been waiting for Butterfly Effect.

Also, since no one else has stepped in yet, I'll send in an application for Belle soon.

nezzyrps
Member for 8 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!