Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

City Living

New Characters

a part of “City Living”, a fictional universe by BurningBridges.

A look into the lives of the tenants of an apartment building at 304 W 14th Street, in Manhattan, New York

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “City Living”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: New Characters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:51 pm

I'm fairly certain I'm ready to go, more details can always be hashed out after first posts are in.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 9 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby birthstone_spirits on Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:15 pm

I'm good for the green light too, I think!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

birthstone_spirits
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:32 pm

Awesome :)! The skip post will be made within the next couple of hours. I've been slow lately because of my finals (which end in a week), but I'm excited to get moving with this :).

The skip will either be to Friday, 1/6, or Saturday, 1/7. It'll be afternoon/evening. Most characters probably moved in on the 1st or 2nd, since the leases probably all would have started on the 1st. There's nothing specific planned, as this is pretty character-driven, so feel free to place your characters wherever you'd like. Maybe someone's hosting a housewarming party, or just a party in general since it'll be the weekend... or something more typical and low-key, with everyone just going about their evenings. I think it will be interesting (and helpful) to get some character interactions going between both floors and people in different apartments, however, so feel free to suggest or implement any ideas that you think would be good :).

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:21 pm

The post is up :). Feel free to chime in with your posts. We can switch over to the main OOC thread now too, and I'll post the apartment setup there too so everyone is on the same page!

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cr33d on Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:21 pm

hi just wondering but can i make my own charachter i find it kind of hard to play alreay made sorry for asking^^ i love to join this roleplay its seems really intresting

Cr33d
Member for 3 years
Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!