Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Wounded World

The Wounded World

a part of “The Wounded World”, a fictional universe by partially-stars.

The heroes have fallen, and our existence is still threatened. For the first time in history, the villains must become the heroes.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Wounded World”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Wounded World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:03 pm

Ello! I would like to reserve (officially) a Female Villain Role please! FC would be Rebecca Quin, with the powers of Pyrokinesis/Fire Manipulation. Her alias/villain name will be Cinder and hex code #E25822!
Thanks iCat!

-Maci!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cliffspiracy on Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:48 am

@iCat: Trevor is done! Working on Tevin now. If I need to change anything, please let me know.

@Maci-Care: Is that Becky Lynch? lol

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cliffspiracy
Member for 6 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Promethean Author Conversationalist Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:42 am

@Cliff
Yes! Yes it is xD

-Maci!

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SadHatter on Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:43 am

Could I reserve a hero? I plan to use Timothée Chalamet as an fc and use #FF1493 as the hex. It would be a Sound/Vibration Manipulation character.
Thanks!

SadHatter
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Author Promethean Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:45 am

ok. I'm going to go ahead and Put in my OFFICAL reservation for my male villain character.

Fc: Hiro Mizushima
Ability: Fear Perception [innate] and Nemesis form
Hex: #5C5C5C
Let's Carpe the Hell Out of This Diem

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:04 pm

@Cliff- he's awesome! Can't wait to see how his brother turns out!

@Maci- she's accepted! Think she's gonna be interesting!

@SadHatter- sure thing, looking forward to seeing him!

@Cryptic- I am super psyched to see how this ability plays out.

All of our villain roles are filled, and we have two male hero spots left!
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SadHatter on Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:24 pm

@iCat
Just to clarify, you put me in the villains section, though I applied for a hero. Would appreciate it if you would fix that!
Thanks.

SadHatter
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Author Promethean Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cliffspiracy on Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:40 pm

@iCat: Tevin is now done, as well. :) Hope you like him, too.

@Maci-Care: Ahhh! I love her! ♥

Cliffspiracy
Member for 6 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Promethean Author Conversationalist Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:20 pm

Hi! this is totally random, but I LOVE everyone's characters so far! Just thought I would share.

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby solarflare on Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:38 pm

Hi guys ! Everyone's characters looks great both of my string beans corinna and noah are done. If anyone wants to get a jumpstart on relations feel free to pm me, I will be sending out some soon. (I've been traveling the last month so I've been all over the place lately lol)

solarflare
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:45 pm

Hey everyone! So I’m super happy with everyone’s characters, I think we’re going to have a really interesting time with them!

I’ve set up a discord server for chatting and relations talk- you don’t have to join, but I do find it really handy for messaging about PMs and generally chatting!https://discord.gg/Wh2mqcd

I’m hoping to post sometime next week, so in the meantime, start messaging about relations!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:46 pm

@iCat. Do you want there to be relations set up between heroes and villains, or just with their respective side, and we can see how relations will be made across “teams” during the RP? (Sorry if that doesn’t make sense, slightly tired)

@Cliff. Riiight!? Always wanted to her use for something and I feel like a hero/villain RP would be great.

-Maci!

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:26 am

Primarily their own team, but they can be aware of the heroes’ reputation, or have encountered them somewhere along the way. And you can conspire about their future relationships!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby electric on Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:42 pm

Hello! I would love to reserve the final villain character with the fc of Sebastian Stan and the power of astral projection. The character I have in mind is actually one I just recently created for another rp that never got off the ground, but I reeeeaaally liked the character lol, I'll submit him soon!

ϟϟⓔⓛⓔⓒⓣⓡⓘⓒϟϟ

electric
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby electric on Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:35 pm

siiigh, the site was down when I posted but I guess it posted anyway, so sorry about that blank second post (whyyyyyy)

electric
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!