Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Secret Life of Adulting

The Secret Life of Adulting

a part of “The Secret Life of Adulting”, a fictional universe by chanelindistress.

Different people, different backgrounds, three buildings, five apartments, and one coffee shop to keep them all sane. This is their story and journey. {Remake}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Secret Life of Adulting”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Secret Life of Adulting

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SofiUnnie on Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:40 pm

Hello everyone!

I would love to reserve Lee Chae-Rin from Apartment 1B!
As soon as I get more details from our beloved GM, I shall crack her down asap!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SofiUnnie
Member for 6 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Streamwatcher Promethean Conversationalist World Builder Author Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:03 pm

Gonna have my own relations sheet up by tomorrow and will have the first post up on Wednesday. If you're still working on a character (and this is to everyone who isn't Sofi), please have them finished this week. And don't forget to reach out for character relations!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sapphire. on Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:56 pm

And with magical powers, I have finished Kenta. Sorry bout the length of making him, I'll start to PM you all tomorrow night! but for now I rest.
Image Image

sapphire.
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Funny Valentine on Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:12 am

hello, you guys!! just thought that I'd introduce myself since I am also joining this roleplay. c: I will be writing as face claims Charles Melton and Luanna Perez and should have them done before the week is over. I cannot wait to discuss relations and write with you all!! c:

Funny Valentine
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Conversationalist Tipworthy Author Greeter Promethean Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Group Theory Lifegiver Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Funny Valentine on Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:05 am

@Girl2Fine2
      ashwin is finished. if I need to change anything just let me know. I should have my other character up soon. c: if anyone wants to go ahead and discuss connections with me for ashwin just send me a pm.

Funny Valentine
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Conversationalist Tipworthy Author Greeter Promethean Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Group Theory Lifegiver Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:19 am

Just accepted him and any other completed characters I didn't already accept.

Sending PMs now for my relationship sheets. Just realized that I didn't even post the damn thing as a code, but literally as a sheet. So so sorry about that, I have issues lol. Anyway, the first post will be up tonight.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Funny Valentine on Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:51 am

@Girl2Fine2
      lillian is finished. c: I will be sending out connection pms soon, too.

Funny Valentine
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:47 pm

The front page is updated, all characters have been accepted, and I can't wait to see everyone's posts!!

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperfluousBuns on Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:26 pm

Hey guys! I'm really sorry I haven't gotten a post up yet. I've been back in Tuscaloosa for game weekend so I've been pretty busy from all of that. I will get one up after work tomorrow for sure though!

SuperfluousBuns
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:00 pm

Working on a post how, sorry about that. Had a few interviews I've been going all over DMV for while still having to go to work, so I've been really tired. Trying to get a better paying and full time job new job.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brooklynn Blues on Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:24 am

Sorry guys. Had a lot going on these past few days. I'll get my post up soon!

Brooklynn Blues
Member for 6 years
Promethean Visual Appeal Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SofiUnnie on Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:57 am

And here was I, scared that me being busy with life maybe made people mad.
I am at my parents place, having some family time... I'll try to get my stuff in as fast as possible!

SofiUnnie
Member for 6 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Streamwatcher Promethean Conversationalist World Builder Author Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!