Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Stay Alive: Awakening

a part of “Stay Alive: Awakening”, a fictional universe by Wolf's Bane109.

[CLOSED] Years ago an unknown virus has taken over the majority of The United States and the rest of the world, and now it's up to a group of survivors to find the rumored cure as the last chance of saving humanity

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Stay Alive: Awakening”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:04 pm

Welcome! Hope you all enjoy your stay and can't wait to see what comes of this!

if there's anything information you want to know, I am working on adding an information tab so any and all of the world's information and rules will be put there eventually. Especially explaining how the "Monsters" or "zombies" work and what logic they follow.

For now, feel free to drop any questions or character reservations here and I will work on getting them squared away for you all. There are more spots open than what's shown on the front page, I just thought that 6 was a good number to start with. The max amount of characters people can have is four. Just as long as you make it even with two males and two females I don't care what you do.

That's all for now. Feel free to ask whatever you want an I'll get back to you as soon as I can! Cheers~

-Wolf
Image Image
Image Image
"I don't need a metaphor for you to know I'm miserable."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Re: Stay Alive: Awakening

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blins on Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:36 pm

Hi I’m new to this site why the inventory of the character I made for a zombie game have arcane ale in it ?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blins
Member for 5 years
Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!