Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

.hack//Begining

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:05 pm

"Lets see... This isn't the first time Iv'e litterally brought down the house... I never coughed before this...*Cough cough* I would have to say its the result of too much time in a 4-d world where the controller hooks up to your head." He coughed more as he laid on his back

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nightmare
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:52 pm

Zatani kneiled down beside him looking at him with concern. "Maybe you should log out? Wouldn't that help?" She asked putting her hand to his head to see if he was running a fever but pulled it away quickly remembering that they were in a virtual world and she wouldn't be able to feel anything. She rolled her eyes at herself thinking how dumn she was then looked down at him.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aelita
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:19 pm

"Eeeh its okay." He said as he sat up "If I wanna be a construction worker thats good training." he just laughed as he stood up and brushed himself off.

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:59 pm

She watched as he stood up as she was still kneeling down. Concern filled her eyes as he brushed himself off. "Are you sure you're ok? Maybe you should rest. You don't want to over-exert yourself too much." She said standing up watching him.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:05 pm

"Eh, it's okay and I'm okay, the only question is are you okay." Hee said as he looked her in the eyes "Besides, trust me when I say that reporters always get me in trouble in school so I end up in a dirt pile because of jocks trying to warm up to the teacher."

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:01 am

She returned his look but for some reason she quickly looked away to the ground. "Yea, i'm fine..you was the one right in the middle of it though.. It's good that you're ok too. I mean...if anymore of those rat things show up and i'm all alone, it's hard telling where you might find me." She said then looked at him with a confused face at the last thing he had said.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:42 am

he chuckledd for a little bit and than finally managed to get some words out "It is just hilarious. I mean that is so hilarious. Your fear of rats is beyond that of any person I have ever known."

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:09 pm

Her eyes grew wide and her cheeks turned red. "I-I can't help it! They are big, ugly rodents! Who could like something like that!?" She said crossing her arms and looking away from him.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:53 pm

He just laughed some more as he motioned for Ryu to come up "Come on!" he shouted at her "We dont have all day r all night!" He headed up the stairs into the next room.

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:00 am

Zatani looked at him tilting her head. "I don't see how that is so funny." She said as she pouted and followed him then hit him on the back of the head lightly as she ran past him then turned and stuck her tongue at him. "Ryu logged out. She said that she was lost. She said that she couldn't catch up so she logged out. She didn't even want to try. That big dummy. I will tease her about it through pm later." She laughed and continued walking when she stomped suddenly and a yelp could be heard from her. "A rat!!!" She said and quickly ran back down the stairs passed him and stopped behind him following slowly. "Heh..."

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:47 pm

He laughed even louder "Okay that was just hilarious." He said as he continued up the stairs. When he reached the top hey were confronted by a monster rat "Okay I take back the last comment, but the ones before it stay in place."

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:01 pm

Zatani was reluctant to follow him all the way up the stairs but she did anyway thinking she could trust him with her virtual life at least. When he saw the rat she smirkd at him. "See. Told you. They are big and ugly and very very creepy!" She said cowering behind him.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:16 pm

He pulled out his gun and pointed it at the rat "Only this one. Plus it looks pretty weak." He fired his gun at maximum speed and smoke formed around the rat. "See, nothing to worry abou--" The rat monster knocked him to the side of the room. "I hate this thing already!" He shouted as he examined the floor "But it shouldn't be too hard." He smiled as he ran behind the hole he made "Hey big, fat, and squeky! Come and get me!!" He yelled at the rat. I hope it understands me he thought to himself. It ran at him and clumsily fell down the hole. "Okay we don't have much time! Let's get to the top ASAP!"

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:26 pm

Zatani's eyes grew wide at seeing the rat come back to life. At least that's what it looked like to her. She ran to the other side and up the stairs as ordered. "So, what if that thing follows us??"

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:37 pm

"I shoot another hole in the ground ! What else!?" He stopped and shot at the walls in front of the rat. "Good thing I layer my holes!"

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:38 pm

Zatani winced as he shot off his gun and she kept running. Finally she made it to a level floor and she ran to the middle of it. "What do we do now??? Where do we go????"

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:46 pm

"STOP!"
He shouted as he finished off the rat "go any farther and you will fall!!"

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:06 pm

Zatani stopped suddenly looking down. He was right and she was standing right at the tip of it. How could she not notice? She backed away from the whole slowly with her heart racing. "Wow..thank you." She said breathing heavy. "That was close."

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:13 pm

"Look out!" He shouted as a ratman appeared behind her. He shot at the beast and forced it down the hole."Maybe this is too high for us."

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:21 pm

Zatani looked back seeing the rat mand and stumbled back to the edge of the whole a loosing her ballance. "Aaah!! Help ME!!! My second fear is heights!!!!!!!!!"

Aelita
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!