Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Into Thin Air

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Into Thin Air

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KooriTheSneak on Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:07 pm

After Alastor slapped the boy, he felt a cold wind blow by. It was a cold night, but it wasn't a regular breeze, it was one of THOSE breezes. The kind of breeze that chills the very soul. Speaking of souls, Alastor started seeing an enormous amount of spirts, all walking in the same direction. Normally, they would be slightly blurry, like looking through water with sugar in it. But now they seemed solid, were they being resurected? This wasn't normal. He suddenly wished that Elysia was with him, for some reason she comforted him, or was it her daggar that provided him with comfort? He couldn't resist, Alastor left the druged boy on the bench and followed the spirits, careful not to bump into them.
"Bump into spirits," he said to himself. "Just doesn't sound right."
watch for the unseen...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KooriTheSneak
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowQueen on Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:19 pm

Hikaru pondered their options as she wiped the corners of her mouth. Just as quickly, her eyes suddenly lit up.

Why didn't I think of this before? she thought as she focused her attention on Anarak.

"I'm sorry I didn't say anything before, but I have a little place of my own," she said. "We can just stay there." Taking his hand in hers, the two of them left the building. About ten minutes later, they arrived at a grey appartment building; three flights of stairs later, they arrived at appartment 240.

"This is it," Hikaru said as she opened the door. The entire room was covered in paint that looked like the color of moonlight, save for the white borders on the walls and around the door. Smiling, Hikaru took Anarak to her small bedroom which, luckily for her, had a just-as-small bathroom. Her bed had red & black satin sheets - two of her favorite colors, besides silver. Sitting on the bed, she continued.

"Obviously, you can see that the bathroom's there. You can take a shower if you want; I'll clean up a little bit while you're in there. I appologize for the mess." Hikaru then motioned to the piles of clothes on the cherry oak floor, as well as various video game magazines.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShadowQueen
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:35 pm

"well I do look A litlle grimy, But I'm exhausted. A shower then sleep. And the mess is no issue at all." Anarak moved into the bathroom closing the door behind him he begann the proceses of showering.

Himros
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Noshra on Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:49 pm

Another drop of water hit his head and Jack scowled, his grey hair was definately soaked now. Jack would never have been in this situation if he hadn't suspected Vampires. Pulling out his cross made of silver with a small wooden point at the long end, he held it to the pipes, uttering an incantation. This particular incantation blessed water. ((PRIEST!)) Jack then hightailed it out of the crummy old apartment building, so as not to encounter the vampire, or vampires. The last thing he wanted was to die.

Noshra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:55 pm

Sticking His hand in the water, testing the heat, Anarak pulled his hand back out and jumped, the all-to-familiar pain of holy water was present here. "dearest, Seems we will be hunting for another meal, There is a priest in the building."

Himros
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghosting on Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:59 pm

“Huh” muttered Elysia as she saw Alastor run off, her emerald orbs for eyes following his progress as he ran away. With a sigh Elysia pushed back her hair and lent against the brick wall near her, letting herself fall to the ground with a soft thump. She closed her eyes gently and lowered her head, her hands relaxed at her side. She was exhausted as her sleep patterns always seemed to be disturbed, woken up by some nightmare that was actually occurring to someone in the city. She clutched her head and winched gently in pain, to much was happening her exhaustion only adding to her dull throbbing headache.
Drawing out one of the daggers hidden up her sleeves she smiled, twisting it and letting the silver glint in the little light there was. Gripping it tightly she drew the dagger near her hand and pricked her finger, the small amount of pain reliving her headache a little and giving her something else to think about. Upon seething the dagger Elysia shuddered, the strange wind that was blowing by and the large congregation of spirits brushing against her consciousness causing her to do so. Yet something about them was different to the normal spirits she felt, their presence stronger and more solid. Sighing once again Elysia rose from the ground, clutching her head once more as a new bout of pain flowed through her. Hoping that she might gain something from the encounter Elysia followed their presence which sent shivers down her spine, her eyes glancing from side to side in a futile hope that she might be able to see them.

Ghosting
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KooriTheSneak on Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:06 am

As Alastor walked, he noticed that the spirits were walking to the dirtiest part of town. The Thames ran right beside it, providing a ghostly fog causing Alastor to question whether the fog was from the spirits or not. He took a left, then a right and his jaw dropped. He saw spirits, hundreds if not thousands gazing at a man. This man was merely dancing. The crowd seemed to understand what he was trying to say, Alastor didn't though. He didn't like this dance, it was too haunting even for HIS tastes. He needed the girl there, now. The man started to speed up his dance, and slowly Alastor saw ghostly figures rise to the sky. However, instead of soaring into the heavens the were absorbed by a shadowy ball, with what seemed to be purple lightning wrapped around it. When the figures left, a hallowed shell remained on the ground. It was the corpse. It was dead. It was a zombie. This man, he was taking the spirits, for what reason Alastor could not figure out. He didn't like it though. At all. This was tampering with the dead. Too much tampering.
"Stop!" He yelled.

OOC: HEY I REALLY NEED SOMEONE TO PLAY THE PART OF AN EVIL GUY DOHICKY THINGY. MESSAGE ME IF YOU'RE UP FOR THE JOB THANKS!

KooriTheSneak
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Melloni on Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:19 am

((Erm, sorry, my computer died for a few days. I'm unsure if I'll be able to post a lot here, it's really on its last dying gasps of breath. Just thought I'd say that, I didn't want to wander away without saying. ^^ Don't like to be rude.

Another thing... does anyone ever just talk while roleplaying here? I mean, I don't know about you people, but I think it's nice to chat at the same time. ^^))

Luke, having found himself once again prostrate on the bench, did all he conceivably could- he blinked. The weird visions in the corners of his eyes were fading away, leaving him with the sensation that his tongue was growing hair, and a dull, aching emptiness in the pit of his stomach. The weird guy who'd hit him had wandered away down the street. It'd woken him up alright, though, despite the stinging pain he now felt in his cheek.
Luke considered his options. He could stay here, until he was found. By whom, he didn't like to think of. On the other hand, now he was almost sure he could walk in a continuous line, if not a particularly straight one, he could go and find help. Or perhaps go and find whoever'd slapped him. Uncharitable as that'd been, it seemed like the only person who would take any notice had walked off.

It took him a while to weave his way along, but these were fairly straight roads at this point, and well-lit with the muddy orange colour of the streetlights. The boy had no idea how long it'd take to find anyone who'd help, especially in the now-winding little streets of the East End, but it didn't matter- he had all night... and a strange feeling of being dragged.
If you wish, I will become a rose.

Melloni
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:14 pm

((Peacock, yea, it's you who's the other lycan.... lotsa people, eh?))

Mikhos stumbled away from Corey, running once more. He was extremely fast. But then he caught scent of it... caught scent of something... a priest!

That was the last thing Mikhos wanted... was another person who'd attempt to slay him. But he had no choice... he couldn't turn around. He turned around, running past the petrified goth kid, and back into the area where he had found the other lycan and another assortment of beings.

He just hoped he'd be welcomed and not killed.

((I need a storyline to get involved with.))

Mikhos
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zee All Knowing Peacock on Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:55 pm

((Sure, you can join in what's going on with me! And Rin, not sure who the man standing in the dark is, so I'll assume it's not me. Sorry if this isn't okay.))

Wolfe's head snapped sideways, his nose gently probing the air. Another was close, really close, and he was in trouble. Wolfe stood, then stopped at the door. "I'll be back in no time," he said.

"Of course," snapped the old man, "she's not goin' anywhere!" Wolfe smiled to himself, then opened the door. He looked around; the street was deserted. He took off, letting his nose lead him. The steady patter of his feet on the cobblestones echoed throughout the emptied streets. He stopped at an alley, then turned and ran through it, coming out on the other side. He stopped when something else hit his senses: a priest. He swore under his breath, because this was the last thing he needed. He suddenly smelt holy water, which burned the inside of his nose. His smell was blocked, and all he could smell was that vile liquid. He had to take care of that damned priest. Maybe the other lycan was in trouble.

Suddenly he felt something at his side, and he turned. A prescence stood there, and he turned back to face the street.

"He wouldn't give me a chance to talk to him," said Wolfe, looking down at his feet.

The spirit smiled. She was one of the more visible ones, with clearly defined features. She was old, though still quite attractive. She was tall and thin, with a well-defined face and long hair tied in a pony-tail. She wore a dress which shimmered in the moonlight. "It is alright, he was never an easy one to talk to," said the spirit, "But I'm afraid I must ask a few more things of you."

"Of course," said Wolfe, nodding, "After all, I owe you."

"Yes, well, I need you to collect that other friend of yours, the lycan, and head over to a certain... occurence. It seems someone is drawing all the spirits to him, for some sort of ritual. I have heard the calls, but resist through my necessity of remaining on this plane a little while longer. I need you to help him, because he'll be in need of some assistance soon." The spirit turned then, and began to walk away, when she paused and said, "Oh, and don't kill the priest, he may be important." Wolfe sneered, then turned towards her, about to say something, when he saw she was gone.

He turned back, and saw the other werewolf there, running on the street. Wolfe smiled and ran forward. "Hey, thought you might need some help," said Wolfe.
"Some things are important. Others are not. Yet all would claim a mortal's attention. It falls to each of us to remain ever mindful, and thus purchase wisdom in the threading of possibilities. It is our common failing that we are guided by our indifference to eventualities. The moment pleases, the future can await consideration." - Steven Erikson's Midnight Tides

Zee All Knowing Peacock
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rin on Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:08 am

She watched the man leave indifferently, letting her eyes come into focus, but kept slipping back into near unconsciousness.

The old man hobbled over to counter in the kitchen, hurriedly pulling out bottles and jars, this and that. He mixed ingredients together into a tall clear glass, producing a sludgy green concoction with a very horrid odor. He glanced over his shoulder briefly before muttering to himself, "...just waltzes right in then out...it's through my help that boy...remedies and the such...hmph...leaving a dying girl in mere seconds...!" On that note, the old man went back to the bleeding girl, steadied her head, and dispatched the lumpy swamp green liquid down her throat.

Lilith, although weary, pulled her face away from the intrusion, spitting some of it out and making a sound of disgust.

The old man huffed, "Of course it tastes terrible!! It's not a tropical smoothie! Now if you want to live, girl, I suggest you drink!" He placed a firmer grip on her head while she reluctantly opened back up, taking the rest down like a champ.

The old man placed her head on the table and went in search of a rag and towels.

Lilith stared at the ceiling encased in a shadow of darkness, her arms tingling and the taste of the concoction in the back of her mouth. It was bitter. However, immediately she felt a surge of life go through her, a welcome energy. She sat up slowly and pulled up the bloodied sleeves of her shirt. What was left of the large gashes she had dug there was but a dull maroon line, fading scars.

"How...?" She spoke in wonder, flipping her arms over and inspecting her arms.

"Best not to question it." The old man said gruffly, dropping a towel in her lap. Lilith jumped down from the table from surprise, catching the towel from falling.

"Go ahead and clean yourself up. The bathroom is down the hall to the left." He spoke, going to work at cleaning the table of her spilled blood that had touched the surface only moments ago.

Lilith didn't know what to say, speechless, but uttered a soft, "Thank you."

"Bah!" The man waved her away. "Think nothing of it. Now go clean up. Won't have you dirtying up the place!"

She went down the hall and found the bathroom slightly embarassed and found a small cramped little bathroom with a tub, sink, mirror, window, and toilet. The door squeaked when she closed it. She locked the door and put the towel down by the sink. Looking into the mirror closely, she saw splatters of blood on her pale skin, and some dried blood in the tips of her hair. Her green and red eyes peered into the mysteries of the mirror as she wiped a hand at her short, ruffled brown hair.

She sighed. Then she washed her face in the sink and went to turn on the faucet, still feeling quite weary and exhausted. I guess that drink doesn't cure ALL of it... But she was in wonder. She grabbed the hem of her shirt and raised it, showing a delicate stomach and the outlines of her ribs, but stopped suddenly, letting the shirt drop back down. Not again! She grabbed the sink edge and stepped back from the tub, as if this would help her escape the spirit. But she never sensed or saw the spirit. When she felt it, it would always be in her, sending off it's strongest feelings and occasionally controlling her movements. It's much stronger this time... She grabbed her head and leaned over the sink, a sharp pain in her head. No! She struggled mentally with the thing, but it was as if she were giving herself over, so easy was she taken over.

In the silver reflection of the faucet, Lilith's one green eye turned red, giving her a set of matching bloody eyes. "Lilith" stood, her hands dropping to her side, the water still running...She walked to the window, turning the lock, and opened it. A breeze ruffled the white lace curtains surrounding it as she swung her leg out and pulled herself out of the house. Zombie-like, she walked forward, steadily making distance to her destination. In a small part of her mind, Lilith was shouting, NO! All the spirit wanted was to be in that place with all the others. It wanted to move on. But why take me!?
This is the challenge of writing. You have to be very emotionally engaged in what you’re doing, or it comes out flat. You can’t fake your way through this.
-Real Life Preacher

Rin
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:02 am

"So you're not here to rip out my throat?" Mikhos asked, in the tongue of the wolf. His transformation wasn't one to be envied. He couldn't speak anything other than wolfish, so speaking to anything that wasn't canine was completely out of the question. "I'm just bloody scared is all. Never been to keen on being a wold, even if I stand on two feet." Mikhos was definitely not the brave type of person, as a cop it was easy, but dealings with the underworld scared even him. "All I really want is to be human again..." He gestured helplessly. "And I have a bad feeling the sun isn't going to rise, either."

Mikhos
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zee All Knowing Peacock on Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:04 pm

Wolfe smiled. It had been a while since he had spoken in the native tongue. "There definitely is something in the air. It seems a silence hangs over the city, and this may be a long night indeed." He smiled and said politely, "The name's Wolfe, and I've had enough with introductions today. Before we get going, I've someone I've got to go see." He turned and jogged steadily back towards where he'd come from. He reached the next street however, when he saw her walking. He looked at her, noticing the strange gait she was walking with.

I thought he said she wasn't going anywhere... he thought, before running over to her. He grabbed her shoulders and looked at her, staring into those deep, absorbing eyes.
"Are you okay?" he asked. He turned and looked, wondering if that other lycan would be following.

Zee All Knowing Peacock
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:18 pm

Anarak decided against the shower, channeling a few of the innate vampiric magics he purged his skin of dirt and grime, clean as a shower. He walked over to the bed and laid down, Just wearing his pants, his defined abs and pecs showed, he was not large, but well-defined. A curious mood had overtaken him. Looking over to hikaru he rolled over and kissed her. Not sure where they would end up.

Himros
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:32 pm

Mikhos cautiously followed Wolfe. "The name's Mikhos. One of my ex-girlfriends bit me in the city park a few years ago. Been like this ever since. Werewolf- every night." And when I say ex I mean she's dead. Mikhos also was able to be killed like any other animal. Silver could kill him, one would suppose, but it's just as deadly as anything else. Mikhos actually loved sterling silver. ((Loool. xD)) "Why am I following you, again?" He asked, a trace of laughter in his words.

Mikhos
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowQueen on Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:17 pm

Hikaru nodded a bit and, while he got ready for his bath, put the magazines away (or rather, a few of them). She was busy gathering up the clothes when she heard Anarak's voice. Litterally dropping everything, Hikaru rushed into the bathroom; only then did she realize what he was trying to do.

Anarak.. Naked...? Damn, I sound like a pervert!

She was silently cursing herself when she heard Anarak's words.

"Holy water?" she mused aloud. Curious, she turned on the tap water in the sink in the bathroom and cautiously put her finger under the running water. The pain immediately shot through her as she just as quickly pulled back. Her senses were greatly hightened at this point as she searched for the damned priest. Concentrating, she heard it: the rapid heartbeat of a man who was obviously scared judging by his heart.

It's beating is increasing by the second, she thought as she heard it quickly begin to fade.

"I think we're alright for now," she said, hoping Anarak was paying attention. "He's running away - damned coward." Figuring there was nothing she could do now, Hikaru returned to her bedroom and proceeded to finish what she had started.

She hadn't been paying attention to the time (laying awake and staring at the ceiling was only fun for so long) when the bathroom door creaked open. She watched Anarak - wearing nothing but a pair of pants - walk over to her bed, lay down, and smiled to herself when he kissed her. As Hikaru rolled over, her eyes analyzed his body; pale with crimson hair & ruby eyes, a little bit of muscle but not too over-the-top. That was her perfect kind of guy - except the fact that she never thought she'd fall for another vampire, especially in such a short period of time.

"I don't know if we should feed again or not," Hikaru said as she tried to keep her mind away from 'certain thoughts' about Anarak. "Perhaps we should wait until tomorrow night. Or - "

Hikaru smiled as she suddenly hopped out of bed & slipped on a pair of old sneakers. Muttering what sounded like, "Get a shirt on & I'll be right back," she quickly left the appartment. About ten minutes later, the front door opened again; this time, Hikaru wasn't alone. Walking next to her was an woman: her skin & eyes were the delectible color of milk chocolate, while her hair was as dark as midnight. She wore a dark purple jacket, a velvet red shirt with some faded wording on the front, a white mini-skirt and a pair of white tennis shoes so badly worn that there were holes on the top of them. ("I haven't had the cash to get another pair yet," she had explained). She said her name was Starr, though she was sure the name was made up.

Hikaru offered to take her jacket, then motioned for Starr to sit on the small red loveseat in the living room. Going back to the bedroom where Anarak had been waiting, she explained everything to him, making sure their guest didn't hear.

"I've already paid for her services. Dear, dinner has arrived. If you don't mind, you take the lead for now."

ShadowQueen
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:17 pm

"indeed? well then lets feed" leaving the room Anarak grabbed their next victim by the hair, His vampiric self had taken control, yanked her head back and clamped his teeth over her neck draining her life force. When he was done he released the woman and she fell to the ground a heap of flesh and bone." The remains of Anaraks Human soul kicked in again, compassion,fear,empathy,sorrow,love all flowed back into him, for a time he was human again. Turning a tear dropped onto his cheek for the 'atrocity' {{as his human mind would see it}} he had commited.

Himros
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rin on Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:56 am

((Thank you all for posting some more. I am really happy now that this is coming along! I appreciate all of you for becoming more active. Now it's really fun and worthwhile!))

Lilith could see the blurry image of that familiar man from the darkness. The one who had saved her? But she couldn't speak. She saw him distantly, like in a dream; vivid, but easily washed away again. Help! That isn't me! The spirit pushed back. Whether you like it or not this is MY body! Lilith regained control enough to grab her head and step away from the man. The spirit was fighting back. Give it back! The spirit fought for control, using her body to push the man away from her and keep stumbling along, running into another man whom she hadn't noticed.

Go away! You're dead, so accept it! Lilith regained control as she pushed the spirit out. "Help!" She shouted. But the spirit was ruthlessly coming back into her body, and she fell down back into the dark part of her mind once more, cursing. Her body struggled to pull itself up and in desperation, dashed into an alley and ran at full force to that location where the spiritual force was coming from.

Rin
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowQueen on Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:41 pm

Hikaru's eyes widened in shock as she watched Anarak quickly end Starr's life. A part of her wanted to join in the festivities, but she managed to fight it. When she was certain that Starr was dead - or at least, close to it when she heard Starr's heart bearly beating - Hikaru carefully picked her up and layed her on the couch. As much as she didn't want to admit it, she had to feed. Anarak was right: either the victim had to die or they would go around telling others. A tear silently fell down her cheek as Hikaru began to feed from the other side of Starr's neck, her flesh tasting like fresh wine to her lips. She continued this until, at last, her heart finally gave out.

Hikaru stood up & used the same magic she had before, watching in silence as the white & black flames made the body vanish. Once gone, Hikaru started to sit down when she saw the remains of tears that had fallen from Anarak's eyes. Silently, she walked over to him and lightly kissed his cheeks.

"You have every right to have moments like this," she said in a tender voice. "After all, we used to be humans ourselves." Taking his hand in hers, they returned to the bedroom. Hikaru wanted to take a shower but realized that it was dangerous since it had been turned into holy water.

Instead, she got a few clothes and went into the bathroom to change. As she shut the door and got dressed, her mind went back to her bedroom and Anarak laying on it.

I've got to stop thinking such things! she mentally screamed. But what if he wants to do that sort of thing with me?

After a few moments of fighting herself, the 'good' side of her was victorious and she finally managed to get her nighttime - or would 'daytime' be a more appropriate word? - clothes on. Hikaru opened the door (though barely) with her arms full of her laundry as she wobbled to the washing machine & put them inside. She turned around and smiled a bit, wearing a violet tank top & a somewhat-matching colored pair of pajama pants. She layed down next to the bed, trying not to look in Anarak's direction.

"I'm not mad at you if that's what you're worried about," Hikaru said. She didn't want him to be upset and jumping to conclusions. "I'm fighting with myself; ever since you stepped out of that bathroom, I - well.."

She hoped that the blush would give him a hint as to what was going on.

ShadowQueen
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:49 pm

"It does not matter to me, If you must know." He smiled Hikaru was nervous, His blood was already taking effect, She wanted him more with every second that passed, Lust, Love, it was essentially the same, at it's very core it was want. Shifting Anarak settled in to the bed, it was comfortable, not a luxury, but then, It definetly could have been worse.

Reaching over he wrapped an arm around hikaru pulling her over to himself, His human emotions wanted to take hold. To touch her was a small victory to them, to Love her was bliss. Mind racing, franticly thinking anarak did not want to hold her, yet he also did not want her to leave.

Himros
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!