Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Deaths Kiss (Deathreaper harem) IC

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Deaths Kiss (Deathreaper harem) IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaneria on Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:18 pm

Tsuki growled half-heartedly, but when Honip looked away, worriedly lifted a hand to his face. He heard a girl- probably the one named Chinastu- shout at them over the fence. "We didn't traumatize her! She was the one who came into our section!" He pointed out. Kirin nodded. "That was so embarrassing, but he is right." She smiled lightly, tilting her head to the side. "Thank you. Both of you."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaneria
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:17 pm

Chinastu blushed, but anger still bubbled under her skin like the steaming water around them. "Okay..." She crossed her arms over her chest again, sensing something odd in the air. "Asura, do you feel that?" She asked her fellow shinigami. She glanced to Kirin, then towards the fence again. A soft of dread weighed down on her, and the air prickled like thousands of needles trying to pinch her flesh.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:35 pm

Asura laid down on her bed naked just to see I there really want a trap in the room. "Hehe. They will fall for this." Asura said to herself. Then giggling.

(Sorry short post.)
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:26 pm

**Geezzzzzz, this RP is dying like a summer cactus**

Chinastu stared at Kirin. "What do think is taking Asura so long?" When the other girl shrugged her shoulders, she decided to get out. "I'm going to go check on my way to the spa center. Like to tag along?" She grabbed her towel from the ground and incarcerated it around her wet body.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaneria on Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:14 pm

Kirin said nothing, but she grabbed a towel and followed after Chinastu regardless. "So..." She ventured. "You having fun here? Relaxed yet?"

------

Tsuki yawned, and blew a strand of hair from his face huffily. "Honip, I'm bored." He complained, padding back and forth in the water. The whole girl-in-male-bathhouse episode was odd, but at least something was happening. If this was relaxing, he would rather be stressed.

Kaneria
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:41 pm

Chinastu nodded reluncantly, padding softly down the wooded floor. "Are you? Besides the whole, frustating bathouse thing..." She glanced sideways at the girl beside her, then began searching for signs that led them to the spa. Chinastu still had the odd feeling that something horrid was to happen here. It made her whole body crawl. She shivered, turning a corner towards the "relaxtion center".

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaneria on Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:05 pm

"...not at all." Kirin replied, shrugging. Noticing Chinastu shivering, she raised an eyebrow. "What's wrong?" She questioned, feeling a hint of anxiety. What was it that could affect the shinigami in such a way?

Kaneria
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:33 pm

Chinastu blinked, but then smiled. "I guess I'm just experiencing new shinigami senes..." She trailed off distractly, more chills rushing her. Hopefully,once they get to the sana, the chills would dissapparate.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaneria on Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:37 pm

Kirin blinked worriedly. Experiencing new shinigami senses? Did that... did that mean someone would die? She voiced her question in a very small voice.

Kaneria
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:34 pm

Chinastu shrugged a tad nervously. "I'm... not sure. I wanted to ask Asura about it, but she seems busy..." She glanced up and down the halls before the two finally arrived at the sana. "I could be cold... I mean, the female changing area is pretty chilly." She pushed the door open and entered, the menthal in the air suddenly assualting their senses, and opening the pores. Chinastu sat next to the blazing heater in the dry sana, but the strange chills presisted. She glanced to Kirin, wondering if the other girl could guess her terrible emotions.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaneria on Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:18 pm

Kirin nodded, despite the fact that she didn't fully believe the words of the other girl. Her thoughts were given proof when Chinastu continued to shiver even while sitting incredibly close to the heater. Low temperature was no longer an excuse for her reactions. "You aren't still cold, are you?" She asked, trying to lighten the mood.

Kaneria
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:26 pm

Chinastu nodded slowly. "Yeah, sorry, I'm ruining this, aren't I?" She threw the other girl a shy smile. She drew her knees to her chest as the heat spilled in, contricting their lungs. "I'm sure it'll pass." But she noted the doubt in her tone. "Well, maybe I need to check with Asura. I mean, I might be sensing death, but I'm unsure." She let her back slide down the wall, nearly burning herself on the heater. "But, I suggest we wait just to be certain that I'm not just cold. I could... have a fever..." She said something else, but the words dangled from her tongue. She had just seen a ball of light flutter down the hall like a livid butterfly. Her eyes grew as it continued to bob down the hall as if it were a balloon.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaneria on Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:48 pm

"Come on, let's go find Asura." Kirin called, beckoning to the girl as she walked down the hallway. No matter how much she wanted to believe that there was nothing wrong, she also wanted to confirm that nothing was wrong. Chinastu's odd behavior was weighing on her mind. The last time the girl felt odd and stared of into the distance, she almost died. Kirin didn't want to point that out, but if the other girl continued to brush it off, she might just have to.

Kaneria
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:59 am

Chinastu heaved a lungful of air, then sighed out as calmly as she could. She trailed behind Kirin in silent agreement, recalling past experiences, experiences she would rather forgot forever.

"Okay...."

They continued until they reached the girls' dressing area and sild quietly inside; barely anyone was here. Towels and other damp linens littered the floors as they made their way through, then to the actual sleeping quarters behind all that. They entered the ones that they were permitted to, and shall Asura laying still on a bed near the wall.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:53 am

"You finally came? I was already getting bored." Asura said putting on a kimono. "Did you at least have fun? I know the boys are planning something. I just do not know what."
Asura was thinking about maybe dropping the boys into the eternal darkness for a couple minutes.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:37 am

Chinastu smiled breifly, but then, remembering the chills, told Asura about them.

"Do you think it's serious?" She asked with worry on her voice. As she spoke, the chilling touch of ice rolled over her in quick waves. She was, though, vaguely aware of them as she confessed her true emotions about it. She rubbed the side of her arm as the group fell silent, staring back into furrowed faces.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:50 am

"It always happens to you when you are new. It means you powers are coming and your body is changing. We have an alternate form for bad souls. It is called the nightmare form. I will show you." Asura said and put her cloak on. After she put her hood back down her face was red and seemed to be fallen apart. She was still able to be identified as Asura. Then he face changed back to normal. "There I showed you. Dont worry about it." Asuras watch lit up. "I will leave this one to you. Its a boy who is going to be hit by a train in an hour." She said to Chinastu.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:10 pm

"Oh..." A bit of shock rumbled in Chinastu's ears, but nodded solemnly. "Okay..." She sat down beside her fellow shinigami and began fiddling with her thumbs. "This is all so new..." She said quietly, trying to confine her sudden fear.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:40 pm

"All you have to do is come with me and you have to gather a soul. Well before that you have to make sure the boy trips and falls on to the tracks. Then you have to go to his corpse and take his soul and consume it so it can go to the afterlife." Asura said and hugged Chinastu to comfort her. Then Asura thought: "I hope she doesnt turn evil and tries to misuse her powers to kill everyone. It happened before." Asura took Chinastu by the hand and they were suddenly at the train station.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:19 pm

Chinastu blinked as the spa dressing rooms around them phased to the black skies of a far away train station. A boy about their age was lingering near the tracks, kicking small pebbles about, clearly unaware of the rumbling underneath him. A train was quickly charging towards the site, and, with a bit of hesitation, she went to the boy. She didn't really want to push him, but she did, and he fell on the tracks with a soft moan. Suddenly, the train cut across his middle like a large blade, the train fluttering her and Asura's hair as it passed. It was grotesque and it made her feel sick, but she held her own. After the many cars of the train passed, keaving behind the jumble of a boy, a light-colored ball flittered into the air. Chinastu no longer felt the wonder from before, the time she had first seen a soul. She inhaled deeply, and a replinishing wholeness filled her as the soul was absorbed.

"Wow..." She said in astonishment as she gazed at Asura.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!