Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Deaths Kiss (Deathreaper harem) IC

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Deaths Kiss (Deathreaper harem) IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:20 pm

OOC: Yes, no time for a proper post. In fact, I give Litria and Kaneria rights to use me for a while. I'm going to be short on time for a while......I'll try to post as oftenas I can though.
ImageImage ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:21 am

Asura handed Chinastu a black cloak and a scythe. "Here. Your robe and your scythe. Use your powers wisely." Asura said. They came back to reality. Asura gave Chinastu a pat on the shoulder and said: "Lets get back to school and forget about the accident that didnt seem to happen. But act wisely. Being immortal can get very boring sometimes. I am already over 1000 years old." Then Asura smiled at Chinastu giving her a friendly impression.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaneria on Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:51 pm

Kirin blinked as the Shinigami ran out the door to do her Shinigami-duties, or whatever she called her work. She really didn't have time to do much else, Asura was gone before she could even open her mouth. Chinastu was the girl she'd given a mint to earlier that morning. She wasn't sure how to react, to be sad you needed to have memories, but she felt guilty being her normal apathetic self. Finally, she settled for saying nothing. The other people could perceive her silence in whatever manner they wished.

Kaneria
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaneria on Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:02 pm

[ooc: BUMP]

Kaneria
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:03 am

(If no one posts then I have to post again)

Asura then walked back to Kirin. "You look so sad. Whats wrong? I know what could cheer you up." Asura said and gave Kirin a hug. "Do you feel better now?"

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:11 am

lol, sorry.

Chinastu felt an odd shiver roll over her back. She slowly reached for the items Asura held in her hand. The handle of the sythe felt cool as death to the touch, and the robe was as soft as smoke.

"Um, thank you..." She bowed, and, as the other girl began to walk away, she trailed behind, too afraid and shy to speak.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:17 pm

"Oh Chinastu. I forgot to give you this. It is the new messaging device of the deathgods." Asura handed Chinastu a black mobile phone which looked so new that it might not have been a model on the market yet. "I got one now too."

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaneria on Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:37 pm

Kirin was, to say the least, startled. Of all the things she imagined the Shinigami doing, hugging her was not on the list. She blinked slowly, unsure how to react. Thankfully, she was saved from having to return the hug because Asura released her. "Um.. yeah. Sure." She replied awkwardly when asked if the embrace comforted her at all. In truth, she only felt more uncomfortable. Kirin was not a big fan of personal displays of affection, especially with those she wasn't especially affectionate with. She decided not to mention that and just faked a smile.

Then, she noticed that the girl she'd just assumed dead was walking towards her. Her eyes widened minutely and her eyebrows arched with confusion. "You aren't dead." She deadpanned, looking back and forth between the two.

Kaneria
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:44 pm

Chinastu smiled awkwardly. "Um, no. Not really..." She stood beside the two girls, until Asura handed her a sleak, black cellular device. Chinastu looked it over, then nodded slowly. "Thank you..." The now shingami felt a little dazed, a little hysterical. She shook her head as blots swam over her vision. "Okay, well, I guess we should get to class.." She said hypnotically, then stalked down the hall back towards the Drama Room.~

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaneria on Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:57 pm

"Class?" For a second, Kirin had forgotten her surroundings, not thinking anything of the fact that Asura and Chinastu were in the orchestra room with her. "Oh yeah, you guys should go back to class." She nodded dazedly, a little put off by the fact that she had just had a casual conversation with two Shinigami. How strange this school was! After watching them leave, she trudged back to her seat, flopping down onto the black chair and ignoring the questioning stare of her stand partner.

Kaneria
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:27 pm

Asura went back to Drama class. She thought it was nice to finally have a colleague at her school.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:02 pm

*OOC: Okay... So, how should we continue this? I think we lost Hopin in the story.. DX*

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:36 pm

OOC: Yeah, pretty much....what's going on exactly?

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaneria on Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:28 pm

ooc: Not much happened while you were gone Xiphoniii, it's all... FILLER! Most of it anyway. So. Kirin discovered Asura's shinigami-ness. Chinastu died. Chinastu became a shinigami. Asura and Chinastu are going back to the Drama room. That's about it.

Tsuki and Honip stayed behind, so it can resume with them talking about the bath house and Chinastu and Asura walking in and overhearing about the bath house and ending up with a trip to the bath house. Right?

Kaneria
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:11 pm

Woohoo! The ever-present bath-house episodE!

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:39 pm

? Bath house? Really? Care to classify? >.<

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:19 pm

OOC: Ever seen full metal panic! Fumoffu? Yeah, like that. Basically a spa in the mountains. Honip's parents own it, but he doesn't like people knowing that. Most anime's have at least one beach and/or bathhouse episode, which usually end up with one or more male characters trying to....ahem, "see", the female characters. Also tends to include nosebleeds, standing on the other side of a wall during the exact WRONG portion of a conversation, etc. You know, bath house episode.

IC: Honip nodded. "Yeah, it really is a great place. Anyway-" He stopped talking as the girls walked back in. "Oh, hey. I was just telling Tsuki about this great bath house I know up in the mountains. It's really isolated, so you usually have the place for yourself. I know the owners a little, and I was thinking of inviting him up for the weekend."

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:31 am

"Sounds nice. I would like to go to a bath house in the mountains some time!" Asura said. Then she thought: "It is probably a trap so that the boys can peek over the wall to see the girls."
Asura had an evil grin on her face.

OOC: It be kinda mean if Asura used Shinigami powers to do genderswap on herself at the bath house, wouldnt it? Or even if she turns out to be a big boobed hermaphrodite. XD

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:36 am

Honip nodded. "Yeah, sure. The more the marrier!" He noticed the look on her face, and, remembering what she was, reminded himself not to try to get a peek at her. No telling how much she would enjoy the opportunity to do painful things. He looked around. "So...uh...since it's, you know, no school, and we have vacation next week, who's up for a long weekend? I just have to call the owners, and we're good."

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:01 am

*OCC: lol, wow. Okay then >.<*

Chinastu stood near-silence next to Asura when the two returned to the drama room. Hopin explained what the two boys had been conversing about during their absence. Chinastu smiled, thinking of the refreshing steam of a bath house.

"That sounds really nice. I would like to tag along." Suddenly, she blushed, realizing she just threw herself into it without asking. "I mean, if you don't mind it..."
She swallowed, wishing that being a shinigami meant no longer having such trival emotions.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!