Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

How to be a Lady/Gentlemen(A High School RP)

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: How to be a Lady/Gentlemen(A High School RP)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ccwynnever101 on Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:15 am

Alright Everyone I'm finally gonna make the Ic :)
Plz join my Rp's

Ouran Host Club/ ouran-high-school-host-club-t31579.html
MoonLight Kiss(A love Story)/ post870298.html#p870298
School Rumble RP/ post874585.html#p87458
Fur Night Club/ fur-night-club-t31784.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ccwynnever101
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhisperedLies on Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:16 pm

Yay! I was beginning to think you made one and I was missing out. lol

you're building me up just to break me down.
Image you're being loud without a sound. Image
you're pasting me in just to cut me out.

hello fascination<3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WhisperedLies
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ccwynnever101 on Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:59 pm

Ccwynnever101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaNekoMagik on Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:39 pm

Name: Neveah Stern
Age student: 16
Role: Student
Year: Sophomore
Biography: Neveah was always misunderstood and alone. When she felt alone, she'd either cut herself or steal from stores. Her parents were so worried about her that they turned her in to the authorities and they gave her a choice, so she chose the boarding school to be away from her parents.
Personality: Though she seems cold, she really is a nice girl. She was just always misunderstood, so she seems mean and ruthless. She is calm and loves to dance, sing, draw, and write stories.
Photograph:Image
Pajamas:Image
Swim Suit:ImageImage
Style: changes from day-to-day
Formal Outfits:ImageImage
Accessories and Extra:ImageImage
Extra: She loves dancing, singing, drawing, and writing stories. She also has a kitten named Tsuki that looks like this:Image
Friends: A few she keeps in contact with via internet.
Enemies: No one at the school (yet).
Problem: She was going to be sent to jail for theft or be sent here, so she chose here.
Crush: None yet
Fiance/Fiancee: None yet
School Sports/Clubs: Dance and basketball
Last edited by LunaNekoMagik on Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am Luna, the night is my dream.
I am Neko, nothing but me

And I am Magik, in nature and trees.
LunaNekoMagik
easy to see

LunaNekoMagik
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wishiwuzhizdreamgirl on Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:46 pm

I'd love to be a girl if you wouldn mind my sheet will have to wai till tomorrow though laptops broken and I'm using iPod
:)

Pleasee

also alot of the pictures I can't see bc they are inactive accounts on photobucket.
Live each day as if its your last, never regret your mistakes just learn from them

wishiwuzhizdreamgirl
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyle Kalrian on Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:18 pm

Name : JaysĂłne Baleon

Role: Student

Year: Junior

Biography : Jaysóne was born into what was a very unhappy family, to anyone outside they appeared to be happy and always laughing but really they hated each other’s guts. Jaysóne, like the rest of the world, thought they were nice happy people until he turned seven and started having to step in the way, attempting to the stop the fights and getting injured half the time in the process. Although he often resented being born into his family he still loved his parents, they had their good times and their bad, and he didn’t want to see them hurt. However when he turned twelve the police got a phone call at three in the morning talking about loud noises, and when they arrived they bashed down the door to find Jaysóne sitting by his parent’s corpses in tears. They wondered if he had done it, but they could never get the story out of him, he was too traumatized to tell them a thing, in the end they found his father’s fingerprints on the gun and took a guess, although he still refuses to tell them to this day. Jaysóne spent the next years of his life in an orphanage, for two years he refused to speak, rarely ate, and didn’t do anything other than sit in his room and do his work when required. Afterwards he became his old self, although he changed, his eyes had lost their happiness, the emotion had drained from them and all that was left was a hard shell, although no one seemed to notice this. After a while he began to do odd things, getting into fights over nothing, talking about death, cutting himself to see what it felt like, until he finally tried to commit suicide through drowning. The orphanage stopped him of course and tried to get him help, thinking it might not be a serious thing that he had slipped or there was some other possible theory, but he kept attempting and replying with reasons such as “I wanted to know what it felt like.” After a while they sent him off to Redstone Academy, hoping he’d get fixed.

Personality : Jaysóne seems to like to laugh, have fun, hit on girls, make smart quips, and take stupid risks, whilst always having a smile on his face. However, if you look past the smile and into his eyes there’s nothing there, just a desolate wasteland that is hidden behind a foolish grin and stupid words. After what happened he lost his care for family, and no longer treated anyone as family, although he seemed to get close to people he rarely let them in, and wouldn’t of cared if something tragic happened to them. If asked he has no dreams, he has no plans for the future, he doesn’t care if he gets a good job or lives in a gutter, in the end everybody dies and he’s just waiting for his time to come along.

Photograph:

Pajamas: He wears a pair of boxers simply because he’s too lazy to buy any real pajamas.

Swim Suit: Black shorts.

Style: He’s too lazy for a particular style.

Formal Outfits: (Meant to be a tuxedo
 minus the gloves.)

Accessories and Extra :
His necklace –

His lighter-

Extra :

Friends : Open

Enemies: Open

Problem: He tried to commit suicide in many different ways, the most constant by water he two reasons being, “I wanted to know what it felt like.” Or “I wanted to be with my parents again.” A lacking of emotion and a slight anger issue.

Crush : Open

Fiance/Fiancee : Open

School Sports/Clubs : Yep you guessed it, too lazy.
'Any idiot can handle a crisis - it's this day-to-day living that wears you out.' - Anton Chekhov

Tyle Kalrian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kero545 on Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:40 pm

Name: Aika Kuroda nickname: Ai

Age student 16

Role:Student

Year: Sophomore

Biography :grew up with her family spoiling her but she didn't care for it she preferred to stay in her room and read or draw. Her parents want her to take over the company so they have been training her for it her entire life but she just wants to be a artist it. One major problem showed up is that she had a illness that was making her physically weak for a while. The doctors had fixed it but it had already seriously stunt her growth and made her weak. For years it was hard for her to just go to school but she began to train and strengthen her self after a while she was close to normal normal but would have flashes of weakness that usually bed ridden her for a day or two. She continued to train in self defense and soon gain a black belt in a few martial arts.

Personality :rough and hard at first when you meet her but if you can get her to open up she becomes kinder and a loyal friend. Due to her sickness her growth was stunted and she is only 5'1 and hasn't grown in height for a long time and the doctors don't expect her too, she hates it when people mention her height and will more than likely beat up anyone who mentions it. THough if they don't mention it in a way that seems they are making fun of her she will leave them alone. When it comes to her friends she will do almost anything for them and doesn't expect much in return.

Photograph Image

Pajamas:usually just a oversized shirt and boxers

Swim Suit: a red and black one piece

Style: style is usually black shirts with different designs and slacks or jeans.

Formal Outfits:Image

Accessories and Extra :usually wears a necklace like this Image

Extra :nothing else

Friends :none yet

Enemies:none at least not yet

Problem: She beat up a whole class of students because they were picking on her size and also because she keeps saying she is a lesbian.

Crush :none

Fiance/Fiancee :none mainly because at every meeting with one of the possible ones she states she is lesbian whether that is true is yet to be seen.

School Sports/Club track

Kero545
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wishiwuzhizdreamgirl on Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:06 pm

i appologize for the delay i have finals and im working pretty hard. i promise i will post my sheet by the weekend i hope or when i have time this week/

wishiwuzhizdreamgirl
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TrueGentleman on Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:33 pm

(I do hope this RP isn't dead, this looks rather interesting)
Full Name and/or Titles: His Royal Highness, Suleiman Saladin Ahmed bin-Saleh, Prince of the Arabs
Name: Suleiman, or Sully as he's called by his friends (or rather insists on, would you say that mouthful above?)
Role : Student
Biography : Perhaps one of the few people at this school who are a) male and b) coming from a reputable background, despite said background not wanting their reputation to be sullied. How, you may ask? It is a long tale..

Suleiman was born in Riyadh, Arabia, to the Esteemed Royal House Ahmed, the family that catapulted Arabia out of Ottoman clutches and into modernity for the past odd century. His family's opulence is only matched by the secrecy that it's offspring are raised in, groomed in isolation to prevent assassination and to perfect the shrewd negotiator who would lead the Arabian peninsula, it's wealth and cultural prestige among the Muslims both in the Middle East and beyond, into an ever brighter future of power, wealth and more prestige. So far, the shy child that would become Suleiman exceeded everyone's expectations. Perhaps not as well in math as they'd prefer, but excelling in languages and understanding of economics from a very young age, and an equally unprecedented move would be his father raising his sister, Aziza, alongside him. Aziza and Suleiman got along together splendidly, but however Aziza proved both to kind hearted and tomboyish to be considered a viable heir, and thereby needed to be eliminated.

It was decided that Aziza would be "removed" during the family's trip to Mecca to fulfill the hajj, but Suleiman was captured as well as he attempted to rescue his sister. He would wake up in the slums of Abu Dhabi, thousands of miles away from his comfortable home, and learning the meaning of hard work. Surprisingly, he enjoyed playing through the streets of the shanty towns surrounding the high and lofty towers of the wealthy. He would learn how they attained that wealth through exploitation and guile, deceit and cunning. The young prince, upon returning after a year and age 14, would vow to use those skills against the scum who undoubtedly kidnapped her sister, all he needed was a plan.

The newfound publicity of an Arab prince being rescued and living in the slums allowed him to view and have foreign businessmen vie for his attention and wealth, and he would wisely invest in those who proved faithful and honest. A year and several offshore bank accounts later, Suleiman would disappear yet again into the desert.

Once the young man seemingly rode the winds of Arabia under the name "Dhai' " (which means "Wanderer"), rubbing shoulders with card sharks, crime lords, undercover agents and most commonly, the downtrodden. He would be found by INTERPOL agents having a breakfast of spam and sardines, and allegedly offered the taskforce some. Rather than be permanently locked away for numerous charges, he chose to go to Redstone Academy to "clean up his act"

Now he will sit idly and discontentedly in the classrooms of etiquette, and wondering if he could once again gain the wealth or power of the top one percent to find his sister again...

Personality : "While some may roll their eyes at his skirt-chasing antics, it hides a deeper sense of compassion for the downtrodden. For better or worse, he may attempt to help you with your troubles or shoulder your burdens for you (which of course is psychologically unhealthy for both Suleiman and whoever has the burdens). A very down to earth fellow, he rarely uses his royal blood for anything, as he prefers gaining things through his own merit (or stealing them), and is very casual and open-minded to all people, and tends to have a distrust of "stuffed shirt" authorities.

Despite his big heart and devil-may-care demeanor, he's much more intelligent than he lets on, though not in the ways of books or reciting Socrates. His years among the foreign slaves Abu Dhabi and the slums of the Mediterranean have taught him how to read people and call bluffs or make his own. This combined with his quick thinking and ability to improvise makes him a deadly opponent in both verbal and physical battles. If he were to focus more on his studies, he would be a savvy negotiator for diplomatic or commercial purposes, psychiatrist, or a lawyer. Once his loyalty is earned, or his disdain, it rarely fades." - Dr. Lannibal Hector, M.D. Psychoanalysis and Therapy
Photograph : (anime or real are fine)
Formal Outfits: He usually wears a white thwab for Friday prayers, alongside a stark white keffiyeh. Formal occasions would call for the same white keffiyeh, a colored thwab with the bisht over it. (I provide no links, because I want to make this a (relatively) short intro, if you are curious to any of the items, feel free to look them up at your leisure.)
Regular Outfit: He usually wears polo shirts, or graphic tees depending on the rigidity of the dress code at Redstone. Within the Academy itself, he wears either the uniform, or an acceptable polo/sweater combo or polo/ button down and cuffed sleeve t-shirt with nice pants (khakis usually). If he can get away with wearing casual clothes, he will. His "trademark" for lack of a better term is a patterned or colored kiffiyeh usually worn alongside his regular clothes (but not at work for fear of dirtying or damaging it, or in places where hats aren't allowed)
Work Outfit: See above, he usually makes his "work" outfit different than his regular/school outfit. (I presume you mean working a job...?)
Accessories and Extra : 5(Five) keffiyeh type headdresses, the colored ones are used for everyday wear, while the stark white ones are used for formal occasions. Several (unknown or conveniently numbered) handkerchiefs, he seems to be using these after watching The Intern.
Extra : 1(one) deck of standard 52 playing cards, 1(one) Copy of Tibyan ul-Quran by Ghulam Rasul Sa'idi (a tafisir, which translates to "interpretation", basically a NIV Bible version of the Qu'ran)
Friends : YTBD
Enemies: YTBD

TrueGentleman
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zachiemel on Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:41 am

ill be a waiter

zachiemel
Member for 7 years
Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!