Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Academy crossroads {romance,school,and mystery} plz join

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Academy crossroads {romance,school,and mystery} plz join

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:43 pm

Kage scoffed. "Whatever." He lifted his bag and checked inside to make sure he had his inhaler. He let out a sigh of relief when he spotted the little black object sitting on top of his clothes. Zipping up his bag he looked at the time. "It looks like the others better hurry up, we have like five minutes until we leave." He smiled and pulled out a bag of candy and popped a piece of it into his mouth. "MMM." He smiled. The candy was a spicy hard candy from Mexico. It was really spicy too, like taking a swig of hot sauce in each piece. "Do you want a piece?" Kage always liked to watch people's reactions to the candy. Most usually ran to get a drink. He just couldn't wait to see his teacher's reaction.
"Dude, do you know what that is?" "Nope, do you?" "Nope, Google that shit."
;)
When in doubt, Google it out!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kaiu on Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:50 pm

7:56

Sakura walked over to hannah and put a sticker on her hand that said great job.
the sticker was a sun with shades on.
"there".he threw a quick smile on her.walking towards the window he opened it up and smelled the nice air
"ahhhh smells of strawberry shortcakes""oh its almost time to leave.OK ANY ONE WHO NEEDS TO USE THE BATHROOM SPEAK UP NOW
IT IS ALMOST TIME TO GO."
"oo thank you kage i would love some.he grabbed the peice and poped it in his mouth
"wooooooow what kind of candy is this it taste so good and spicy way way spicy.""i....its like taking a swig of hot sauce ...
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what kind of CANDY IS THIS!"the teacher flayled around
Sakura then drained to the floor his ace was red.he then reached his hand up another one please.
Last edited by kaiu on Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kaiu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:54 pm

Hannah looked at the candy. Her adopted parents loved candy and collected it. Yea it sounded crazy but they did. Hannah smiled and said "no thanks" She knew what they tasted like. She had seen the exact same candy before and she tasted it. It was super hot. But then she wanted one just to show him she had no reaction to it."Ok fine I will take one" She got off her desk walked over to Kage pulled one out of the bag then walked back over to her desk. She poped it in her mouth and the hotness of the candy flowed through her body. She was still smiling.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:01 pm

Kage frowned. "Awww your no fun." He crossed his arms and smiled. "You know, you should smile more often. It takes 42 muscles in your face to frown but only 5 to smile, if you keep frowning you will have wrinkles by the time your twenty." He chuckled. "You don't want to get botox every week for the rest of your life right?" Kage sat on his desk and looked up at the clock. "Two minutes Teach." He tapped on his wrist to emphasize the time.

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:08 pm

Hannah started to laugh at the teacher. Then she looked at Kage "what are talking about I have been smiling for the past 10 minutes" Hannah was still laughing at the teacher "nice candy joke Kage" Hannah's face was still not red from the candy. She was used to the candy most of the time. Hannah was still laughing at the teacher. Last time she had laughed this hard was about four years ago."wow you think he would know what candy that was" Hannahs face was now red from laughing to hard. She took the sticker off her hand and put it on her bag.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:13 pm

Kage laughed at Sakura and tossed him another piece. "You are one seriously messed up guy you know that teach?" He sighed. "I hope the others get here soon, I am ready to go!" He smiled. "Should we go wake them up?" He jumped off the desk and grabbed his bag. "Or just leave without them?"

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kaiu on Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:29 pm

7:58

Sakura's face still read from the mexican candy stood up
"ok every one grabb your stuff and get one the Coach busif you see any one that looks like this Image watch for him becuase he is crazy.
"Sakura grabbed his bags and told the class to silently follow him they needed to tiptoe becuase if the head master
knew that they were going camping he would annoy everyone

kaiu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:32 pm

Hannah grabbed her bag and started to tiptoe with everyone else. She had calmed down from her laugh attack and was just smiling. The she remebered the others. Oh well they never cared to show that must mean they dont wanna go.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:57 pm

Kage grabbed his bag and sighed. "Really?" He walked normal behind the others with his arms up behind his head. "I don't see the point in this but as long as it gets us camping sooner, have fun with that." He smirked then popped another piece of the mexican candy in his mouth. When they were outside, Kage looked for the bus. "So I guess it's only going to be us three then." He sighed. "Oh well, sucks for the others. Let's go!" He smiled and looked around. "Where is the bus?"

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kaiu on Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:06 am

{everyother person that didnt come is already on the bus i dont want and argument about waiting for people
and this other stuff so the teacher-Alyx and the 2-kikiyo and chi are already on the bus}

"finally we made it outside.the bus is behind the fountain."
Sakura lead his students in the bus but for what it seemed they werent the only academy going in it seemed
like the lobelia academy was coming.the bus driver was the head master.
"ok students we have seats towards the back so just pick one out".
Sakura took the seat infront of the very back one and leaned his head against the window.he then took off his glasses and jacket
and was starting to doze off.
"students put your suitcases or whatever you brung on the shelves above your seats"

kaiu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kaiu on Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:06 am

{everyother person that didnt come is already on the bus i dont want and argument about waiting for people
and this other stuff so the teacher-Alyx and the 2-kikiyo and chi are already on the bus}

"finally we made it outside.the bus is behind the fountain."
Sakura lead his students in the bus but for what it seemed they werent the only academy going in it seemed
like the lobelia academy was coming.the bus driver was the head master.
"ok students we have seats towards the back so just pick one out".
Sakura took the seat infront of the very back one and leaned his head against the window.he then took off his glasses and jacket
and was starting to doze off.
"students put your suitcases or whatever you brung on the shelves above your seats"

kaiu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AveNoelle on Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:27 pm

(Sorry I'm late >_<)
Avery ran down stairs, out of the building and onto the bus, she exhaled as she got on. She had started school a day or so late and didnt really know anyone. So she sat towards the back of the bus, like they had been instructed, after putting her bag on the shelf above her seat, she got comfortable and observed the people on the coach, every person on the bus she made eye contact with she grinned at. She was beyond excited, she had never been camping before.

AveNoelle
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:31 pm

Hannah climbed on the bus and walked down to the back of the bus where her roommate was. She sat down beside her and put her bag on the shelf above her. Hannah had never really met her roommate just seen her and said hi to her once that was all. Hannah smiled at her then said "Hello,My names Hannah sorry for introducing my self late" She smiled then fixed her blue toque. Her favorite color had been blue so she had mostly blue clothing.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:37 pm

Kage stepped inside the bus and yawned. He swiftly unzipped his bag a bit and pocketed his inhaler so nobody, hopefully, saw. He then stuffed his bag up onto the shelf above a comfortable looking seat. "So help me, I will punch someone in the throat if I wake up to a damn road trip sing-along." He growled then plopped into the seat and closed his eyes. "Let's get this show on the road."

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:42 pm

((OMG MissMeggie that is so true. I would so kill someone as well if they started to do roadtrip sing alongs ughh all the girls in my class when I was younger would allways sing!!!! they stil do! gosh I hate them so much...in this RP I have a feeling that Sakura would just happen to start a sing along))

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AveNoelle on Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:45 pm

Avery smiled at her roommate she seemed like a nice girl. "I'm Avery, you can call me Ave though." she shook her hand, "It's kinda my fault that we haven't really talked...I'm getting used to the campus." she noticed the girls blue clothes and remembered her bedding was also blue. "Blue is your favorite color?" she asked as the boy with inhaled got on the bus. She giggled at his comment about sing a longs.

AveNoelle
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:55 pm

((XD ME TOO! My sisters do that to annoy me! OOH I WILL HAVE KAGE GO APE SHIT ON SAKURA'S ASS IF HE DOES XD))

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:01 pm

(( HAHAHAHA I only have one sister then I have two brothers..lucky me :P and I will be laughing my ass off if that happend :P ))

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kaiu on Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:43 pm

{SAKURA is the one of a kind jerk that would start a sing along but he has his own problems you know i might just start a sing along !^0^ ooooooooo!}

"students this is my dad the head master of both academies Lobelia and crossroads .unfortunatly he will be our driver so just try to stay calm."
It would seem that he was sitting by himself but Sakura had a long history with the lobelia girls becuase of his father.
Sakura knew that their would be a challenge he had to avoid his father the lobelia and his students asking him about his long history with the lobelia academy.

Lobelia Academy
Last edited by kaiu on Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

kaiu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:25 pm

Hannah smiled "yea blue is my favorite color, It has always reminded me of myself,With blue being a color that repersents someone being calm or sad I fit them both" She had a little smile on her face. Then she looked at Kage."im sure there will be no sing alongs,plus I hate them too so I would not sing along" She then looked up at Sakuras dad. Then out the window.

Caille
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!