Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Redwall: The Season of the Horde

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Redwall: The Season of the Horde

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:42 pm

OOC: Trapped in the infirmary, Dark's true character would throw a fit and start killing, but seeing as that would be kinda...bad...we'll just say that the herbs and whatnot are making her rather docile.

IC:

Dark did not have her blades close at hand, otherwise she would have thrown it in that instant, striking this strange beast through the center of his eyes. She stared at him in a bemused fashion, unsure of what to make of these events, "Greetings....??!!"

Scethirin stalked into the camp, staring around at the vermin who stared back as though they had seen a ghost. Most of these beasts had never before set eyes on a wildcat before, and Scethirin knew it. He made sure to growl at any and everything that came his way, sheating and unsheathing his claws...

Tadithar and Mesalin stepped closer to Kanysin--the only woodland creature amongst them. Although tempers were running high in the group, they were not above protecting their brother incase of an attack.

OOC: Hastily writte post I'm sorry.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drako11 on Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:47 pm

OOC: OOPS! XD I Can't believe I did this. I meant Dyrin, I have another character named Darrian I get them confused XP So it's Dyrin who is sticking his head over the window :D I'll fix it.
Image Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Drako11
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:19 am

Dark wasn't sure what she felt towards the squirrel at the moment. His rash decision to test her will had left her sorely wounded and in the care of this mad mouse, she stared at the beast for some time unsure if she wanted to give him some sign of greeting, or throttle him in the name of the Coven.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drako11 on Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:05 pm

Dyrin flipped of his helmet flipping up onto the window seal he gave the slightly perturbed otter a cheeky grin. "Did ya miss me?", he asked as he slid off the window seal, walking over to a small table he picked up a goblet samlping its contents. "AHH!!!", he yelped spewing the foul liquid eveywhere his face in a fierce puckered grimace. "What is this stuff?"

Drako11
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:10 pm

"Nettle soup." Sister Rolo sent the squirrel a virulent stare, her eyes narrowed.

"I like the stuff..." Dark said softy in a voice that only Dyrin could hear, "For some reason it keeps me calm and keeps my mind from wandering..."

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drako11 on Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:55 pm

Dyrin coninued to grimace grabbing a rage he began wiping his mouth out. The motherly looking mouse who had spoken to him scowled and began beating him on the head with a large wooden spoon. "OW! OW! OW! OW!", Dyrin yelped his arms flying into the air to defend himself. "I'll teach you to treat my food that way!!", the mouse screamed at him. Dyrin looked at Dark a pleading look in his eyes as he ran around the room dodging blows. "Come on!", Dyrin yelped to Dark as he ran out the door heading towards some large marble staris.

Drako11
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:16 pm

Dark slid smoothly and fluidly off the bed and out of the infirmary, sneaking one last gulp of the horrid yet calming mixture. Her normally graceful step was marred with a slight limp as she streaked down the stairs, nearly bowling over the Abbot himself as she came cannonballing into the Great Hall. She skidded to a halt, unsure of what to do. Beasts were trickling in from the grounds and heading over to Cavern Hole for a light brunch, and they cast the black pelted otter strange looks as she stood there, completely and utterly bemused...

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarithus on Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:57 am

OOC: I'd like to try to join in. I tried earlier, but was confused on what was going on and it didn't work out. So here we go...again...

Danderan hummed to himself as he walked through mossflower. It was difficult travelling at night through mossflower from the river moss, where he had left his crew and ship, the vermin regret. He finally, and thankfully, noticed the large red abbey in the distance. "Redwall at last." He chuckled to himself and continued through the forest. His armory was stored on his boat for now, and he was wearing his red vest and regular clothing. He had armed himself with his weapons, but only for defense. He didn't really expect to have to fight at all, since redwall WAS a place of peace. He continued through the forest towards Redwall abbey.
Credit goes to Raul for making this awsome sig pic! Thanks man!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

-------------------------------
(12:30:21) (Sarithus): Yes you do. You know you should say yes.
(12:30:32) Myth: heh
(12:31:18) (Sarithus): Say it. Say it.
(12:31:33) Myth: go on wit ya!
(12:32:04) (Sarithus): ....is that a yes.
(12:32:17) Myth: ... i dunno <<;
(12:32:17) ChatBot: (Sarithus) is now known as (Say_yes).
(12:32:26) Myth: lmao
Join my Transformers RP: rise of the decepticons!!
----------------------------

Sarithus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drako11 on Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:10 am

OOC: Ok this will work, I just need to know what exactly your charcter is doing here and what he is going to do. :D Is he just going to meld into our plot and help us?

Drako11
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarithus on Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:29 am

OOC: He was originally coming for his usual stop by-restock visit. He's a cook, so he also came to help out with (and sample) the foods at Redwall. We could have him attacked by the horde while walking, and fight his way out, then go to Redwall and be like, "Oh snap! there are vermin out there!" (lol) and ect, help out with the fighting..

Sarithus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drako11 on Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:00 am

OOC: Hmm ok...I think that could work, they always do seem to get a warning in the books about vermin from some beast who has run into the vermin, so I think it will work perfectly! Ok your in!

Drako11
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarithus on Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:17 am

<Edited and waiting for Drako to send scouts and bump into me. Hehe>
Last edited by Sarithus on Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sarithus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drako11 on Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:27 am

OOC: Wait wait whoah I control the hoarde I will send scouts out and they will run into you, just hold your horses. I'll post around lunchtime.

Drako11
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarithus on Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:37 am

OOC: OH okay, sorry, I didn't know if the horde was just NPC or whatnot. I'll edit.

Sarithus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drako11 on Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:39 am

OOC: NP :D

Drako11
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarithus on Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:40 am

OOC: So I just wait for you to bump in to me?

Sarithus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drako11 on Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:46 am

OOC: Yerp, my scouts will be patrolling and sneak up or run into you. :D

Drako11
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarithus on Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:48 am

OOC: SO do I just say I was walkign when I bumped into scouts? or are you actually going to control them and have them bump into me?

Sarithus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bane1150 on Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:50 am

OOC:Hey everyone picture of Gliff!!Image
credit goes to Dovey
Please Go Here and Register So i Can Get A FREE IPOD TOUCH!!
http://www.YouriPodTouch4free.com/index.php?ref=4974629

Bane1150
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarithus on Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:14 pm

OOC: Cool.

Sarithus
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!