Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Legend Of Zelda RPG

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Legend Of Zelda RPG

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shronian on Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:19 am

Majora's mask is never mentioned. Although if Lord Validrir sees fit to allow it to be part of his plot... I am leaving the decision to him.
Pathetic little fool! Do you realize who you're dealing with?
-Ganondorf-

And so... You must be silenced!

What does not kill you only makes you stronger, or puts you into a diabetic coma.
-Lord Validrir

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shronian
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:45 pm

Sure. I like to kick storyies up a notch.

lawl.
I half-quoted Emeril.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mikhos
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Validrir on Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:01 pm

Very well, the mask could provide an obstacle in Ganondorf's way. Sure, bring the mask in. But in the end, it will be sent off to termina.

Lord Validrir
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shronian on Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:07 pm

THE RP IS OFFICIALLY STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shronian
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blindsite on Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:27 pm

Woo! Ok quick question: Can we somehow make Nabooru's character available or is it written in stone she's got to be an iron knuckle for the whole seven years? If you want to take her character out then so be it I've got substitution ideas. Like say HER second in command (you know the Gerudo that gives you the membership card). Or I could just be another sage. Basically I want to know how flexible the storyline is going to be. (We could have that black magic mojo the witches cast on her be a sort of time delayed curse. You know don't give into the inner evil or you'll be clanking around as an evil minion and lopping off heads with your giant axe.) I'd like to know so I can a) apply for her character or b) write my own character or apply for a different sage before you're halfway through the rp.

Blindsite
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Promethean Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shronian on Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:40 pm

She won't be an Iron knuckle untill later on when Ganon figures out her treacherous ways.

Shronian
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shronian on Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:42 pm

the RP is in the Fantasy forum. GO THERE!

Shronian
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtFreakAngel on Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:06 pm

Hey, I had a really cool idea. Could the goddesses be open for play. If so, someone could be Din, someone could be Farore, and someone could be Nayru. They could observe the things going on, discuss them, and(if they all agree)they could have some small influence on the things going on. Giving things, giving abilites, giving information, etc. It's just an idea. If you do take it, I would like to be one of them, it doesn't matter which.
I'm collecting moving avatars. If you have one, send it to me in a private message.
ImageImageImageImageImage

If the music moves you, the people care about you, and the place is like home, savor the moment!

Time stands still for no one! What are you standing around for, there's chocolate to be eaten.

ArtFreakAngel
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:33 am

I dunno that get's a little biased. because there always gonna side with link and zelda. so, i dont see how that works.

Himros
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shronian on Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:40 pm

If they do come into play I will take the rolls, it's my RP after all. Shouldn't I play the parts of the Gods and Goddesses

Shronian
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:51 pm

Shronian wrote:If they do come into play I will take the rolls, it's my RP after all. Shouldn't I play the parts of the Gods and Goddesses

That would make sense.

Village Alchemist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shronian on Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:18 am

Shronian
Member for 17 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!