Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Program: Anarchy is Freedom

The Program: Anarchy is Freedom

a part of “The Program: Anarchy is Freedom”, a fictional universe by Crooked Thoughts.

You came to us. You volunteered. You said you'd do anything it takes to save lives. You're not a liar are you? This is it. Will you give yourself to this program?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Program: Anarchy is Freedom”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Program: Anarchy is Freedom

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:35 pm

It almost seems like thats whats happening...

But, it could be that this RP just no longer moves at a fast rate?

I know I could post, but I was trying to wait for original six, so I could post with both my characters.

I know most of the key RPers are still in this, but I need reassurance from everyone else. So I would like for anyone who is still in this RP to say so here. And then once we figure out who is still in this, we can go from there.
Self Proclaimed, Master Realm Weaver: need help creating a RP? PM me!

Vivid-Minds; a society of sophisticated RPers and Roleplays. Join us?

...LIVE in your world, ROLEPLAY in mine...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OriginalSix on Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:22 pm

Timing, guys and girls. I just this minute finished on my latest.

Been conversing with Klikxx and having a generally busy time of it. Soz for the wait.

Now go post!
You know the goal. You know the path. The only thing that can stop you now is complacency. Go take what's yours.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

OriginalSix
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:49 pm

Ok cool.

Except for Able is still on his, but not for long...

Anyway, I would still like for everyone to post if they are still in this, in the meantime, I will get in both my post some time this weekend.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avey on Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:17 am

I'm Still here y'all. :D I'm just waiting for Chuckles to post. :) I'm sure he's still around as well. lol

Avey
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cataclysm on Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:33 am

Hey all. I'm still around and ready to post. I'm just waiting for some PM replies from Sonara Stone and Sheoul so that I can introduce Matrix. To continue with Nicholas I also need Aicop to reply IC.

Cataclysm
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chuckles on Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:04 pm

I'm still here and have gone back and caught up on the other two players in the Art show. I didn't realized Klikxx and Sonara were there so now I'm inventing my way into whats going on there (what with the fact that she just completely shut down all the electronics in the building)

working on my post now.

Chuckles
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Novelist Storyteller World Builder Group Theory Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avey on Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:37 pm

I know right Chuckles! lol I didn't know they were there either until that post. xD

Avey
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby klikxx on Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:45 pm

Of course I'm still in.
Every RP needs a villain they can hate.

klikxx
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chuckles on Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:45 pm

I love to hate him! For some reason I get the idea of one of the guys from Family Force 5 when I think of your character.

Chuckles
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Novelist Storyteller World Builder Group Theory Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonara Stone on Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:08 pm

But I get to have mixed feelings. :P He saved Emia's life... But then again, he stole Benji and Mac's sister and friend from them. So.... Idk?

Sonara Stone
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cataclysm on Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:38 am

I finally have my intro post up with Matrix. If klikxx suddenly leaves, you can all decide to love this villain instead.

Oh, and I am still waiting on a reply to my PM to Sheoul.

Cataclysm
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avey on Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:33 pm

Sheesh Cataclysm thats a long post! xD

Avey
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chuckles on Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:51 pm

I don't want to read it!! lol, but I will

(I'm also still racking my brain for a good solid post to follow up in the art show. I know I'm holding up the fun but someone shot a bullet through my storyline for goodness sakes, lol. *scurries off to the PM's to work out some details*)

Chuckles
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avey on Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:50 pm

Lol Oh Chuckles! HURRY UP! but dont rush :P :P PM me if anything has changed dude!

Avey
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:13 am

Hey Everyone,

If you haven't noticed, I have been a bit M.I.A. this week and last. Been a lot of drama in my life recently and I just needed to take a break from things. Unfortunately, I still need to get my head on straight, so I dropping almost all of my RPs.

This one though, I would like to suspend or have someone take over my characters until a later date. If someone thinks they are capable and understands my two characters and would like to take them over, please PM me. If not, then I would like to put the RP on pause for a while. This will happen if no one steps up to take over my characters or if the majority of RPers here agree.

But, I would also understand if everyone wants to just call it quits now.

I will still be around on the website from time to time, since I will be staying in one RP. And that is only because it is so close to being finished. Or I may be working on an unfinished project, when I am bored and need to get ideas down. So if there is a problem or anything, y'all can still PM me and I will assist.

So let me know y'all's decision.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chuckles on Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:41 pm

I certainly don't want to pause it!

I don't know that I could role your characters, but maybe we could NPC them for a while? I don't know what you had in mind as far as story line (or if you had an over arcing plan in place yet) but I'm sure with some quick brainstorming we could figure out something that let Shortcut take a holiday for the time being and then come back in for a bit?

idk. All I know is that I don't want this to die, we've got some good characters in it and things are just starting to weave together.

Chuckles
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonara Stone on Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:53 pm

Chuckles wrote:I certainly don't want to pause it!

I don't know that I could role your characters, but maybe we could NPC them for a while? I don't know what you had in mind as far as story line (or if you had an over arcing plan in place yet) but I'm sure with some quick brainstorming we could figure out something that let Shortcut take a holiday for the time being and then come back in for a bit?

idk. All I know is that I don't want this to die, we've got some good characters in it and things are just starting to weave together.

QUOTED FOR TRUTH

Sonara Stone
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:18 pm

I agree Chuckles, which is why I am considering trying to stick in this RP as well...

Or I could at least help whoever takes over with each post, leaving them to only work on the minor details.

As for NPC them. That could be done with Nik, but not with Mac. He is too important to the story.

But, don't worry, I won't let the RP die as long as everyone still wants to be apart of it.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avey on Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:32 pm

I for sure still want to be apart of this story! I can't Take over any characters though because I feel like I would suck at it. lol
But I definitely agree with Chuckles, I don't wanna see this Rp die. SMH

Avey
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thirteen on Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:13 pm

Agreed. I've been hesitating, waiting to see what would happen with Mac but since that appears to be nothing, i'll just have to go on ahead as is. It's been really good so far, i hate to think that if it gets put on hold that the whole RP will be difficult to revive

Thirteen
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!