Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Chuunin exams in the Land of Seasons”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Chuunin exams in the Land of Seasons

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:20 am

um, i hope not literally...not that i want you to die or anything, just it would be very anticlimatic to learn i save somone's life by posting a message...anyway ^_^' you're wlecome
If you want to be happy for a day, get drunk,
If you want to be happy for a while, get married,
But if you want to be happy for all time, have good friends.
-The Booze Traveler

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:45 am

Okay, who is next?
Hey, that's a post!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:14 am

um, it's fine with me if you go next, unless someone else wants to

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:39 am

actually, i just remembered, you match should be last if we go through all of them. cause at the end of your match is when Gyaku steps in...

um, so, i guess that leaves me, Balmung, and Chris

i got no problem with whoever wants to go next

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:00 am

so is there a reason no one has posted in the sequal rp yet? i've been trying to wait for everyone else to enter but so far it's just been 3 of us...i know there are only 4 now, for whatever reason...but still

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:08 pm

I'm sorry!! My computer had major virus problems, but my uncle fixed it for now. :D

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:17 pm

oh, sorry, i know how that goes. i had to go out and buy a totally new one...twice... :\

glad you got it fixed though. and, also, no one may be interesed, but just mentioning it, i made a Digimon rp...[Server Error: Digiworld Crashes]...i'll but a link in here if you guys want

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Balmung6 on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:07 am

I know, things are going slow in both RPs atm - been over 24 hours since anyone has posted.

Balmung6
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:05 pm

yeah...well, i mean, it looks like Chris has given up on the rp...and Blood hasn't done anything either, in new or old...i just don't know what to do with either of them now

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:10 pm

I'm just waiting for my turn, and I have posted in the new one, thank you very much. -.-

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghaarme on Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:12 pm

-_-....<--feeling guilty.

Ghaarme
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:14 pm

Well, you should rejoin as Sho. :P Because I would like to not get yelled at for being inactive.

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghaarme on Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:20 pm

Maaaaaybe....*typetypetype*

Ghaarme
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:55 pm

sorry, i wasn't yelling or anything ^_^' just wondering why you hadn't said anything, and i didn't see that you had made a post when i said that

and Ghaarme, wtf?? why did you quit?

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghaarme on Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:56 pm

I just resubmitted Sho man D:!!!

Ghaarme
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:01 pm

it didn't show up...hm...

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:15 pm

it showed up in the new rp...anyway, seeing as how this rp is almost over, i'm just going to skip onto Blood's fight...sorry if this upsets anyone, but you didn't really speak up before...

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:03 pm

Posted. Can you un-abandon a character?

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghaarme on Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:09 pm

Ummm....I didnt see any option like that o-o and I have like, nothing to post in the other rp...xD i'll wait till somethin interesting happens or somebody talks with poor Sho.

Ghaarme
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:10 pm

He must take off, remember? He's supposed to be Kiyoko's guard!! GO GO GO!!!

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!