Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Stereotype Me and I'll Do The Same: High School [OPEN]

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Stereotype Me and I'll Do The Same: High School [OPEN]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BleedingCrimson on Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:19 pm

"Huh? What?" Morrigan snapped out of her thoughts and looked around. "Oh, yeah. Mall, riiight, gotcha!" She leaned against the car in a diginfied, if somewhat self-important, manner. "so yeah, we going to the mall in this sweet ride or what?" Morrigan asked eagerly, she looked at Will, seemingly just noticing something, "Sir William the Third! You changed your attire! But why..." She trailed off in a mysterious manner, just because she could. She tilted her head to the side, looking at nothing in perticular, "I wonder..." ... "Anyway!" she clapped her hands to accentuate her interjection, "To the mall we go!" At this statement she struck a heroic pose with her hand high in the air and imaginary cape billowing extravagantly behind her in the non-existant wind.
All say, "How hard it is that we have to die" - a strange complaint to come from the mouths of people who have had to live.
~Mark Twain

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BleedingCrimson
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:57 am

Jacie shrugged. "Who knows? And why bother asking to leave the room?" she commented as the cheerleader left, after asking to use the toilets. She stood up and stretched, arching her back in a feline gesture. She yawned widely rolling her eyes as the teacher told her to sit back down.
"I'd rather stand if you don't mind." she answered and laughed slightly as she saw the teacher getting frustrated. She swore his face was turning red.
I SAID SIT! sir yelled at her and she glared at him.
"I am NOT a dog!" she snarled, grabbing him by the shirt collar and pushing him against the wall. She didn't really care that everyone was staring and that they all thought she had anger issues. that was theor problem, she didn't care what they thought. "You have no right to order me around like I am some kind of animal." she hissed, pushing sir backwards into the wall before letting him go and stalking back to her desk to grab her things.
"I'm outta here. If any of you guys want to hang around here with old warus here then that is your decision, but I aint gonna." She said with a disapproving glare at the teacher before walking out.
"See you later Mitch." She called to him, not bothering to see if he followed her.
http://midnight-lotus.com needs you! Please, join our small community xx

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slowpokegal101 on Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:09 pm

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=h ... x=75&ty=77

Kara mitchell is an exchange student from new zeland, she is stereotyped as a cheerleader, as that has been her passion since she was 8 years old, she first was in the bluejay allstar cheerleading group, but pretty much grew to all the
high school sqads. she is quarter chinese and has a kind of apperance like that and also quarter australian. her dad (who works at apple inc ..disclaimer, I do not own apple) has to move from country to country, but she says that america was the one she's stayed longest in and wants to stay there. her attitude is quite backstabbing but since she's in a new country she tries to be nicer than before.

...***I hope this is still running, or im aloud to come right now....***
I support pearlshipping
I claim slowpokes everywhere
I love cute pokemon
I support whitney as a gym leader

im a co-ordinator

slowpokegal101
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:16 am

(i'm not sure.... no one has posted for a while but who knows)

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:33 pm

((I'd continue this. I really liked my Lolita Peony, but, shame to say, I never replied because I believe I joined around the time the "View My Posts"/search engine was down. D: ))

Litria Death
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BleedingCrimson on Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:25 pm

(Me too, this was fun! Though i was waiting for Kaoru-chan to reply... >.>)

BleedingCrimson
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:17 pm

[Hmm... We could always continue, I mean, if you guys want to. :o]

Litria Death
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BleedingCrimson on Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:27 pm

(I know I want to, but I'm not sure how... )

BleedingCrimson
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mattyman24 on Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:40 am

(Im interested. How about a new year at this school. Revival...or just cutting the break? Anyway...)

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9 ... UnEBEB68zy

Matt Stamper, known as 'Stamper' has been a jock for...as long as he can remember. Jock in little school, kindergarten, and now in High School- he's jockier than ever.

Moved from Real Madrid, Spain, Matt has a great tan and a great accent to get the girls going. Watch out high school! Here he comes!
"Never read my posts. If I tell you not to you probably will anyway. If you do though, you will have read it, which means you will have ignored my comment at the start of this sentence. Which means you will have read it and just done the same thing that I told you not to do that you did. Which you will again, until you ignore the thing you are reading now which you will repeat, and you wont be doing the wrong thing because you already ignored the right thing, which is totally wrong."

Mattyman24
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!