Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Pack (A Wolf Rp , IC)

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: The Pack (A Wolf Rp , IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seiken Exsa on Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:46 pm

Shiki calmed down herself a bit more when she listened to Morris saying he knew he could not save everyone in this world that are still suffering. There was some truth to his belief of everyone not being the same in one sense of thinking it. However, in the other sense, she knew he was half-wrong and that just about – if not every living thing – was the same. Regardless of one would think it, Shiki strongly believed that every piece of life that was either considered alive or not alive; they all had their purpose for being here.

She had stayed quiet for a few moments. Not wanting to speak out the other sense she knew on his theory, since she knew Morris would probably not acknowledge it. But then again, she also figured she could be wrong as well. It was then after finally announcing her name to Morris, and anyone else that might have overheard her; she continued to speak when Crystal came outside from opening the apartment door.

Shiki was a little shocked to hear of what Crystal had offered to her and Morris… She never thought there could be actually any “kind and respectful” hybrid wolves still existing after so many years with the troubles of Gambit on their trails. She lost a little bit of her breath, but quickly caught it back when she spoke.

“O-Oh… Um… Thank you. That would be great... I’ll pay you back in advance for the meal. I made my latest pay check just the other day from my job…”

She smiled slightly at Crystal… However, she felt a little sad inside for this moment. Shiki did not exactly know anything about this girl living with Morris, but she had some guesses about her. However, with any of the questions she thought, she did not really care in the end. It was not that she had any romantic feelings for Morris… Although, she was worried that this girl may have been offended from the conversation she had with Morris if Crystal heard any of it.

As they walked through the door, Shiki took a seat down at the table served with food. She looked at over Crystal, and followed by Morris later when she explained the situation happening. Shiki was more relaxed and free of stress as she let out what was going on.

“I apologize if you heard anything of our conversation that may have seemed offensive to you or for Morris’ sake… I was delivering a package a delivery person wanted me to send to Morris due to his laziness, but later we got into a small… Or a big fight if you want to call it later after I lost control of my powers… We mainly discussed over the subject of saving people and wolf-hybrids that were still suffering due to Gambit or other causes… Although, I am sorry if I seemed to over-react to you, Morris…”

Looking over at Crystal again once more, Shiki introduced herself as she should have earlier when being allowed to come into their home.
“My name is Shiki, by the way… I’m sorry for not introducing myself earlier to you like I should have. If it is okay… What is your name you go by?”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Seiken Exsa
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BSX on Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:20 pm

He wasn’t expecting Crystal to come outside to see what was going, but she did and even invited the young woman into their home. Morris was a bit annoyed at the gesture letting someone who was so defensive and judgmental about almost anything he said would be problematic in the future. His frustration showed as he gritted his teeth, but calmed down as not to upset Crystal. They all made their way inside with Shiki taking a seat at the table and explaining what happened between her and Morris. At the mention of the package his eyes shifted to it and he began to question why it was sent. Why did the delivery man trust a stranger to complete his task? Even if he was late it was his job to do, Shiki could’ve opened it and there’s no telling what the outcome could be.

He just nodded at her apology meaning they had reached some civil understanding, but had a long way to go to mend the rift between them. Shiki told her name to Crystal then asked her, in that moment he noticed that besides that young male he and Jeff tended all the other hybrids had been female. Did that mean the female had a higher survival rating than the males? Even during their escape there were more females, but they seemed on equal footing during the battles. Morris excused himself and took the package to his room. With the door closed he revealed its content unto himself.

“ . . . the hell is this?” he asked as he pulled out clear containers with beakers, bottles of chemicals and multiple instructions sheet. Morris quickly put everything back and sealed the package as best he could to give the appearance he hadn’t opened it yet. “What do they want me to do? Maybe Jeff knows . . . it’s been a while since I talked to him.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BSX
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:46 pm

Shush had eagerly been helping Crystal make breakfast, the simple joy of working on the pancakes almost took her mind off of the earlier confrontation between Morris and the unknown woman. However as she squeezed more golden syrup onto her plate of pancakes and was told to stay put, she knew that something was still going on. These were the times Shush was thankful for her powers as she listened closely while taking a big, sticky bite of her food then passing a goopy handful to freckles to eat. Nothing much was heard except Crystal offered for the new woman to come and eat with them which Shush wasn't sure of, did they know if she was a bad person or not yet? Then again, she had thought Kin was bad at first but she turned out to be one of her best friends! Maybe this could be a really good thing!

A sticky smile was plastered on her freckled face when Shiki took a seat but seemed to take no notice of Shush which disappointed the young girl but did not deter her. She tried to keep quiet and be polite as she waited for the trade off of introductions. Oh, she was trying to be polite but she couldn't stand it anymore! "Hi! I'm Shush! It's really nice to meet you Shiki! This is Freckles, he's my best friend but watch out he'll steal your food if you're not careful." Reaching over the table she held out a syrup covered hand to Shiki as Freckles barked in greeting, now sporting a stylish syrup mowhawk on his head. Just as quick as the outburst came Shush had retracted it and backpeddled into her seat, folding her hands quietly, looking quiet ashamed of herself. "Sorry Crystal, I didn't mean to talk out of place. That was rude, right?"
Last edited by CortezHorse on Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CortezHorse
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:57 am

Crystal smiled a little as she walked past, but frowned at her suggestion. Paying for the meal? She shook her head. "That's not really necessary. You shouldn't have to pay if someone invited you in to eat, you know." She put the plate of pancakes on the table, so everyone could help themselves to them. She shrugged. "I didn't hear much of the conversation; what is there to be offended by?" She sat herself down, glancing at Shush. She turned her back for a minute; how did she already get syrup all over the place? She shook her head again. She looked back at Shiki, then to Shush as she interrupted to intriduce herself. She fought to hide a grin. "Yes, that was a little rude. Besides, I don't think she really wants to shake your hand while it's covered in syrup. You'll need a bath after you're done eating." She glanced at Freckles. "And so will he."

She shook her head, still attempting to hide a grin at the syrup-covered Shush and Freckles. "I'm Crystal. It's nice to meet you." She glanced up as she heard Morris talking. Maybe he had opened the package. She excused herself for a minute to go see herself, but by then he was sealing up the package, so she sat down again, starting to help herself to the food. She was curious about what was inside it, but decided against asking. Instead, she glanced to Shush and Freckles. It shouldn't be too hard to get the syrup off of Shush...she would sit still with enough convincing. But Freckles...as soon as he realized what was going on, they'd have to hunt him down, and hold him still...she shook her head. Maybe this would be a little harder than she thought. But then, she was thinking about every other dog she had seen, usually with other families the few times she had gone out. Hopefully Freckles would be a bit easier to bathe than most dogs.
Hi peoples! If you're interested in a rp partner, let me know. Im always looking for a new rp to get into!

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seiken Exsa on Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:21 pm

As the moment came of Shiki asking for Crystal's name, a sudden shock of unexpected surprise came forward as the syrup covered Shush and her friend named Freckles came over. Shiki was a bit confused at first to thinking why someone would want to shake her hand with a thick and sticky-sweet coating. But quickly realized that Shush was maybe really anxious to get to know her. From looking to a gasped surprised to a forgiving small smile, Shiki did shake the girl's hand and nodded towards the lively energetic Freckles standing besides Shush.

"It's okay. I don't mind it that much." Shiki said in response to Crystal's comment of Shush's worry of how she was to properly greet Shiki. She really didn't mind at all... Seeing those two creatures seemingly filled with much happiness and joy. It reminded Shiki of when she was a lot younger before certain problems happened. She herself, also used to be really happy than she is now these days.

"I'm Shiki. It's nice to meet you as well, and your friend named Freckles."

As Shiki let go of Shush's sticky hand, she then turned back to facing the girl from earlier who was named Crystal. Listening to her name, Shiki was amazed there was a wolf-hybrid among the possible rest that had an interesting name like that. She really liked it just thinking about the name she had. With a crystal of the sorts, anything like in those fairy tale stories she would hear from others was always fun in a way.

"Thank you... It's nice to meet you as well, Crystal."

Shiki had then raised herself up from the chair she was in without touching anything, and went by the sink to turn on some running water with the movement of her elbow in action. Feeling the mildly-warm water on her cleansing hands, Shiki was in a calm relaxation of the sorts and in her own world of dreaming while also being aware of the reality going around her at the same. She quickly sensed in this moment that Morris or someone had left the kitchen area to go elsewhere of the apartment this pack was settled in. Though, it was after she was finished washing her hands, Shiki had taken a seat back down in her chair to chow down on the food she was offered from Crystal.

"Wow... These are really good pancakes! I haven't had this kind of good breakfast food in a long time. Normally I'm always eating fruit and vegetables of the sorts in the morning time, but this really delicious!" Shiki had excitedly said when she was eating her meal by the time Crystal came back in the kitchen room.

Seiken Exsa
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BSX on Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:58 pm

Morris froze huddled over the package he could tell by the sound of the footsteps it was Crystal, but she didn’t say anything. Did she see what was inside!? Playing Dumb!? She could be planning on bringing it up later, which would be THE argument of the century. Either way he would have to prepare for such later, they had a guest in the house now. Morris came back to kitchen and took his seat glancing at the . . . unique look Shush and Freckles were sporting. The two of them were always getting into something, but they did lighten the mood.

“Crystal how about we move the camping trip to this weekend?” he asked, “the sooner the better right. You can come along too.”

His eyes shifted to Shiki, it would be rude to not invite her. Though she could decline, it’s not like she had anywhere else to go. Morris wouldn’t admit it, but he hoped she would stay longer than Kin and the boy he and Jeff meet. Now that he knew just how rare the hybrids were they needed to stick together if they were to have any chance of exposing Gambit for the horrors they caused.

BSX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seiken Exsa on Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:55 pm

<<Insert Post Here>> [OOC: Sorry about that. I forgot about my turn placement.]

Seiken Exsa
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:25 pm

Crystal nodded and smiled at Shiki. "Thanks; it took forever to learn to make them." But it had been well worth it; not just because they had turned out to be pretty good, but because Shush and Freckles always seemed to enjoy making a mess of themselves. As it was, she would have to find a time to bathe the both of them. Shush was old enough to take care of herself, she thought, but Freckles wouldn't exactly be willing to jump into a bathtub. She shook her head, then looked up to Morris.

"Sounds like fun." She glanced at Shiki as he invited her along, and gave an enouraging smile. "It would be fun for all of us to go camping. And we could always use an extra set of eyes to keep these two out of trouble," she added, gesturing to Shush and Freckles. "But that's only if you wanted to come; no one's forcing you to come along. It's your choice." She paused, looking at the ceiling briefly, then shrugging. "If that's the case, then during the week, I'll see what I can find for us to use while we're camping. We at least need to seem human...and it shouldn't take too long to find what we'd need..."

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BSX on Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:50 am

Over the next few days Morris discovered more information about the surviving hybrids. All of them were restricted with straitjackets, but only the female was tied down in the center for her cube. The other two, who were male, were free to roam about. It was for good reason she was made the least mobile since she was the most aggressive out of the three. Her specialty was fighting, and the even the best of Gambit had trouble getting her in the cell and tying her down. The male in the middle was a few years younger than Morris. The odd thing about him was that his entire neck and head was encased in a metal doom. It was made out of a light weight yet extremely durable material. He seemed the most even tempered out of the three and could use control fire which was somehow connected to his eyesight. Next to him was a young boy around Shush’s age, he didn’t appear to pose any threat, but the jacket was a safety precaution. There was an occasional crackling sound coming from him though.

Morris had to try his hardest to ignore the boy; he was the most persistent in communicating with him telepathically. All three knew he was a hybrid of some type, but of what was a mystery to them. The same was true for him; there was talk here and there about Gambit moving away from making pure wolf/human hybrids and trying to find other combinations to better suit their needs. Still he and the others were a valuable asset since they had survived so long.

“Lab man, why don’t you talk to us,” the boy asked him with his mind.

“. . .” Morris ignored him writing down the vitals that appeared on a section in front of the cube.

“Lab man . . . lab man . . . LAB MAN,” the boy grew angry stomping his feet.

“STOP!!!” Morris hissed at him telepathically with a stern look on his face.

“DON’T YELL AT HIM!!!! I’LL TEAR YOU LIMB FROM LIMB,” the woman yelled trying to break free.

Calmly walking over to her cube, Morris tapped it once and returned to his desk. They all looked at him with confusion. His action served no purpose other than to keep them quiet for a few moments. Getting them out the cube would be a real challenge; he needed to get information about their abilities that would aid him greatly in planning their escape.

BSX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:40 pm

Crystal glanced up, then shook her head. She had taken Shush and Freckles out for a walk, hoping to pass by some time, but she had forgotten about their energy level. She watched them running around the park for a few minutes, then looked around. Surely they looked like any other humans there...right? They weren't using their powers, after all; that probably helped out quite a bit. She had been wondering whether or not to ask about that package, though, a little more than watching Shush and Freckles. She had been debating asking what was inside it, since she hadn't gotten a very good look, but wasn't really sure if she should.

She shook her head again before walking towards Shush and Freckles. "Come on, you two; we should be going home soon. I need to make dinner, you know," she called. With a sigh, she started leading the pair home. She glanced over the pair of them, then back to where she was going. They always seemed to make messes of themselves. This time, though, it was nothing too much; a little dirt here and there, a few leaves, nothing that was too hard to clean up. Though she supposed she now thought everything was easier to clean up, after trying to get syrup out of both Shush's hair and Freckle's fur.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BSX on Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:12 am

Morris sighed as he walked; he had been reduced from a researcher to a caretaker. Not how he would’ve liked things to turn out. Maybe he could gain their trust, thought getting the females would be the most difficult she was ready to kill Morris from the second he glanced at her. The camping was happening in a few days, he hoped some time away from the city would do them all some good. Just them he saw some familiar faces. It was Crystal, Shush and Freckles!!! He was glad to have run into them on his walk home.

“Still getting dirty I see,” he said with a chuckle, “guess they’re ready for the trip.”

He suddenly had the idea to visit Jeff and Casey; it had been a long time since he had seen them. Work had taken up much of his time. Morris felt like he should make more of an effort to see them, they did help him find a place to live and get a job. Plus he wondered if Casey had the baby yet.

BSX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:00 pm

The dynamic duo hurried this way and that, playing chase and hide and seek. When they were called to come back to leave, Shush popped up from the leaf pile the two were currently playing in and made her distaste of leaving known. "Aw! How come we have to leave so early. No fair." Shush pouted but still obeyed and trudged her way back to Crystal while Freckles bounced about happily, sporting a lovely cluster of leaves on his head. Before Shush could proceed to pout anymore about being forced to go home, the sight of Morris caused her to pep up instantly. "Morris!" She ran to him and hugged his waist while Freckles made laps around the both of them barking excitedly. "I'm so excited about the trip! Oh, I saw on TV that you can put marshmallows over a fire and eat them, can we do that?!"

CortezHorse
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:20 pm

Crystal shook her head at Shush as she complained, but at least she obeyed. That made it a bit easier on Crystal. She looked up as she heard Morris, smiling at him. "Of course they're ready for the trip; they've been trying to get themselves ready." She laughed quietly, to herself, as Shush flung herself at Morris, then looked at Freckles. She grabbed at him as she passed and swept some of the leaves off of his head, then released him, mumbling, "That's a little better."

She turned her attention back to Shush. "As for the marshmallows, Shush, that depends on whether or not we find the time. There will probably be plenty of other things for us to do, too, you know." She smiled back to Morris. "Speaking of the trip, I thought we should be getting ready for it a little early. If you're too tired from work, we can wait until after dinner to start. I just prefer getting it all done with time to spare rather than rushing to get everything all ready to go at the last minute, you know?"

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BSX on Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:53 am

Shush and Freckles almost knocked him over in their excitement. He wondered how Crystal managed to stay calm and keep up with these two. For a brief moment he noticed her swift movement to catch Freckles to brush off some extra leaves. She put no effort in it at all. Morris’ thought was broken hearing them speak to him.

“Oh so you discovered the TV,” he said to Shush, “Sure I haven’t had those in years.” Then he turned his attention to Crystal, “That’s fine, we can camp out for 4 days maximum. I have to get back to my job.”

Morris had put off the work his was supposing to for the contents of the box as long as possible. There wasn’t that much space at the apartment and he didn’t want to have Crystal or Shush catch him working on such. He wondered if they had nightmares like he did, but never spoke of them. Once they were at the apartment they began to get ready. Well Morris and Crystal really, they had Shush and Freckles count all the things needed to keep them out the way.
Last edited by BSX on Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

BSX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:47 pm

Crystal smiled as Morris agreed. That made things much easier; she was glad it seemed like he agreed. She wasn't entirely sure what they would need for a camping trip, and had to pause to keep asking whether or not it was something they'd need. She knew there were a few thigns most people would take that they didn't necessarily have to; if there was any way to hunt, any food to forage, they'd manage it a lot easier than normal people. But spare clthing, obviously...she ran through the list in her head.

With Shush and Freckles out of the way, being kept busy with little odd things out of the way, she paused, glancing up at Morris. She debated for a moment before pausing and sitting down. She bit her lip before she even tried to talk, calming herself so that she wouldn't sound suspicious, or accusing. After all, maybe it wasn't his own idea that he hadn't said anything, or was trying to hide it. maybe he didn't have much of a choice? Only one way to find out.

"What was in that box? I didn't get a good look...and you seemed quick to hide it at the time." She was pleased she hadn't sounded upset; more curious than anything else. "I can understand if it has to do with work...and you aren't allowed to say anything...but at least tell me if that's the case, will you?"

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BSX on Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:35 am

Morris stopped what he was doing and looked at her. He was surprised she was being direct with him, instead of dancing around the issue. However it was best that neither Crystal nor Shush know what the box contained.

“You’re right, it’s work related,” he answered, “I’ll have to get started on it when we come back, but there’s no room here. I’ll just bring it with me to work.”

He let the conversation end on that note; Morris was already walking a fine line and didn’t want to fall over. Though he avoided having to lie, his silence was creating an aura of mystery of what he was doing both in and out of work. The hybrids in the cube knew he was like them, why they didn’t rat him out was puzzling. Did they sense he was planning to help them!? His mind was swirling was questions that had no clear answer; Morris would just have to let things play out and respond accordingly.
Last edited by BSX on Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

BSX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:32 am

Crystal let the conversation stop there. If it was for work, and he didn't want to share, or couldn't share, she'd leave it at that. "It's probably none of my business, anyway, really," she said, turning her attention back to packing. She was quiet for a while, thinking. After all, what else was there she could do about it? She looked up as Shush chased Freckes into the room, and then out. She called after them, "Maybe you should give him a bath?" Granted, it would mean she would end up cleaning up the bathroom later on, but at least it usually got the both og them cleaned, with little effort on her part.

While she was curious as to what was in the box, and what he did at work, she avoided that topic completely. She didn't want to force anything out of him, after all. Besides, it was his own business, and not hers. "It'll be nice to get out...to finally be able to be ourselves, without hiding our powers from the people here. Shush and Freckles are excited, anyway...though I do have to wonder...if everything's the same as it was when we came here? When there was little to no life out there...think that's changed any?" she offerd, in an attempt to change the conversation to distract herself from pressing him about his work.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BSX on Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:04 am

Crystal called after Shush to give Freckles a bath, hopefully that would calm them both down a bit. They were always so full of energy, but all young kids were like that. Morris and Crystal were almost done packing when she about if the area around the base had changed.

"I have thought about that as well," he answered, "we'll just have to wait and see."

Morris never heard any talk about them escaping or the chaos they caused. Then again Gambit had a choke hold on almost every demographic: media, politics, technology, etc. He knew people felt this pressure from the monopoly the organization had yet did nothing to stop it. Gambit did create jobs and opportunities for people, but their self interest over ride that. Morris was thankful a few places exist where Gambit had little control, yet they were made to be terrorist hotbeds.

After an hour the two of them were finally done packing. Morris was excited that his suggestion was coming true. He could hardly wait to run and play in his wolf form, not to mention test any deficiencies in his power. If everything worked out as planned the trip would happen in two days, just enough time for him to finish the experiment in the box.

BSX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:49 am

Crystal sighed; not knowing what it would be like when they went bothered her a little bit. There was hardly any life when they had passed through the first time; she had hoped it might have recovered, and might be more like nature had intended. But, with Gambit in the area, and who knew what else had helped nearly destroy that area, the chances were slim. She was never very happy about how the area had looked in the first place, and if it had gotten much worse, it wouldn't exactly make for a fun camping trip.

After the hour, she stretched, looking over the packing they had managed to accomplish. She ran through everything in her head, making sure that she hadn't forgotten to pack anything. She nodded to herself and looked to Morris.

"Well, now that's done...anything you want for dinner? I'm a little low on ideas myself...at least, on things that I know I can cook, anyway." She laughed quietly; there were some things she could make, and many things she couldn't without burning it, or messing something up. "I'd ask Shush, but apparently she'd having a bit much fun cleaning Freckles...doesn't sound like he's sitting still for a bath, does it?"

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BSX on Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:23 pm

"I know," he said as he lead her to the couch, "you rest and I'll cook."

Though it had been years since he cooked anything, he was confident his memory would retrieve the information as went through motions. Morris looked at what they available and began to think of a way to bring it all together. Within minutes he had the oven going while he toiled away on the stove. Shush and Freckles came down the stairs and took notice that Morris was the one cooking for a change not Crystal. He chuckled it was the first time he heard not a peep from them.

"Looks like me cooking is the only thing that'll keep them quiet," he joked, "come on it's almost ready."With the table set everyone was eager to see what Morris had prepared, "Steak and potatoes. "

He wondered if Crystal would ask him to help cook since she was running out of ideas. In that moment he realized that maybe he should help out more around the apartment. Crystal did do a lot to take of Shush and Freckles . . .

BSX
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!