Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

New Kids in the House

New Kids in the House (Lyle House Roleplay)

a part of “New Kids in the House”, a fictional universe by Forensic_Anthro.

7 teenagers with supernatural abilities are wrongly locked in a group home called 'Lyle House'. Little do they know that the staff intends to keep them there.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “New Kids in the House”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] New Kids in the House (Lyle House Roleplay)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:53 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "New Kids in the House (Lyle House Roleplay)"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
noot noot

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] New Kids in the House (Lyle House Roleplay)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:06 am

can I reserve the fire demon? I'll have her up in a second
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:11 am

Reika already has the role of fire demon. The only remaining available role is that of the (male) sorcerer.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:02 pm

Can we start posting?

bizarre1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:32 pm

Fine with me. I would have earlier, but I was catching up on last-minute math... D:

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:16 pm

That's always fun. I will get my first post up then. Meanwhile, get your math done. :)

bizarre1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:37 pm

OH MAN. I absolutely loved these books. Just had to pop in and saw that, is there room left for one more?
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:41 pm

Sure! What would you like to join as? Nothing too crazy, please! :)

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:39 pm

Hm, I can't remember if they actually spoke about vampires in the book or not. I kind of feel like I'm stealing a spot since all of the major positions are taken. Err, how about another werewolf? There's not enough of 'em around, really. Lemme know if this is okay.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:46 pm

'Tis okay with me. Guy or girl?

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:05 pm

Girl! :) I posted her profile. I'll just have her come in front a patrol or something.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:51 pm

*Shrug* whatever you want. She could already be with the group if you want.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:29 am

O.o

You know what I just realized? The page tabs work (finally)! Now we can review our previous pages of posts. :D

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:52 pm

They finally fixed that? That's wicked. ;D

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demented on Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:46 pm

Do you think I could perhaps make some sort of therapist character that maybe secretly helps the kids along? :D Like an adult that has metings with them where shes SUPPOSED to make them think that they need help but really she tries to help them get out.?

Demented
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:07 pm

DEMENTED. Yes, do it. Well, wait until the GM tells you, you can. But, definitely. :] Then they can have a "safe place" and not stop at every abandoned house.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demented on Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:30 pm

Hahah alrighty and I hope the Gm says yes :D because Ive been thinking alot about the character :P

Demented
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:47 pm

Demented: How would he/she meet up with the group if they don't want to be found/are on the run? Why would they trust him/her enough to meet up?

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demented on Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:19 pm

Perhaps she is like one of them when she was younger and now, but she obeyed the people and made them think that she was under their control. Or that they THOUGHT one of the houses they stayed in was abadoned but she was hiding out from the society as well o.o. Maybe shes even related to one of them.

Demented
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:13 am

All good ideas, really. I think I like maybe the fact that she was looking for them, and kind of saves them from the Lyle doctors who are attacking them right now. Then sweeps them off to her headquarters or whatever. Just a thought. ;D You can be related to my character if you want, perhaps an aunt to the bad father she had? Or mumzy? Whatever sounds better. Also, I'll post tomorrow because my computer is seriously going at a crawl and I'm gonna throw it soon.

G'night folks!

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!