Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Terces

Terces

a part of “Terces”, a fictional universe by Symphony.

"This will be a war of Influence, a war of Violence, a war for Terces itself!"

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Terces”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Terces

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Symphony on Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:56 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Terces"

:: Important Information + Links ::
This roleplay will be mostly chat-based, with a minimum post size of 2 paragraphs. Yes, we do like you to be literate, and fluffing your posts will be a must! The roleplay will take place in a medieval time where there will be no forms of technology. The gods will be able to take any form they wish, to further help the roleplay move along. This roleplay will include blood and gore. Those who are faint of heart are not suggested to take part in this roleplay. We will abide by the Roleplay Gateway rules, and all intimate scenes will not happen on chat, but can be taken to PM's if it must occur.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Symphony
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Contributor Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Terces

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Symphony on Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:05 am

Bumpbidebumpbump.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Symphony
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raize on Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:28 pm

Chickiwhickiwowbumpidebump.
"Uhhhhhhhhhh." - Karisse

Raize
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Symphony on Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:31 pm

Alrighty! We need to start planning stuff out for the roleplay. We need to introduce the other characters into the world to get things running! On Thursday of this week, April 21st, I want to roleplay. I am giving everyone plenty of time to get their characters in, work on an entry post, or do anything they need to!

We can work out a time within the next few days, and just tell me when you are available and what time-zone. Remember, everyone is going to be entering Endrykas's realm when the enter, in a grassy field. It will be like waking up for them. You can even throw in the few split seconds before they die if you want to. So, what time do you guys have? I think working on this at night will be best.. but you know that times will be different for everyone. I'm EST.

Symphony
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raize on Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:52 pm

I, Raize, shall be there to Roleplay on Thursday! Whenever, and wherever. Though I'm not sure what Neviru will do, per say she does not have the nice nature of Endrykas. But, as a friendly reminder, this is not something we did to pressure you, it's only because we can't wait to get started! So work hard on your characters and make them the best you could possibly create!

Raize
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shpleem on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:12 pm

Depending on how busy I am Terces' first two inhabitants should be open to RP for at least a few hours, assuming you survive your greeting with the God of Creation that is.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"~Arthur C Clarke. Wise words from a wise man.

Shpleem
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonscar on Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:09 am

I will be there! Through thick and thin, in rain and shine!

...and hopefully after Kendo. If I don't break my fingers during sparring.
"'I'm bored' is a useless thing to say. You live in a great, big, vast world that you've seen none percent of. And even the inside of your own mind is endless. It goes on forever inwardly. Do you understand? Being the fact that you're alive is amazing, so you don't get to be bored."

-Louis CK

Moonscar
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Cult Leader Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gasmask on Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:13 am

I will be there myself, see you bromancers and lady-dudes there.

Gasmask out.
[left]Image[left]
Tiko says:
I still wanna punch him in the face
Mid says: Gas 1, Mid 0.

Gasmask
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:44 am

I can RP whenever I am awake just about ... mhm. Just pull me aside when you want to do the intro since it seems to be a rather ... methodical thing and requires GM partnering if I am not mistaken.
(16:12:43) Prose says: Izzy does anything she can get her hands on.
(16:12:54) Namaru says: My god Xorn and Prose you guys totally did a bunch of crazy things, I'm sure
(16:12:54) Prose says: Coke, meth, heroine, crack, pot.
(16:13:06) Prose says: Oh that was really bad timing.

Prose
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Beta Tester Bug Hunter Cult Leader

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Symphony on Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:34 pm

Its 6:32pm my time right now. I plan on starting up the roleplay at 8pm my time. Hope everyone can be there! If not, tell me now so we can work around it.

Symphony
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jehanne on Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:50 pm

I have plenty of free time to RP. The problem is if I have the willpower to arse myself to get it done. >>
Also: Easter break means 5 days off school.
Maybe you are right, and this world isn't anything special after all.
But as familiar sights look different when seen from on high--as even when it's raining, blue skies spread out above the clouds--don't you think that the way you view the world changes depending on how it is perceived?
O, what a wonderful world! Even if it's a lie, if you believe it, maybe you'll feel happier than yesterday. Right?
Good or bad or something amazing: it isn't about what you do; it's about living without regret. That's it.

Jehanne
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Symphony on Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:38 pm

Same here Jehanne. C: Wondrous RP tonight guys! Just a heads up to anyone who couldn't make it, or those who want to join in tomorrow. We plan on starting tomorrow at 6:30pm EST. It will be Moonscar's post. You can see what went on by looking at the Activity tab.

The posting order is as follows :
-Symphony / Endrykas
-Eastep / H'taed
-Gasmask
-Shpleem / Dorran Rahmni
-Moonscar / Felia
-Prose / Red
-Gardna_Soul / Sir Reinhart the True
-Jehanne / Eirem
-Nevan
-Raize / Neviru

Hope to see you all there again tomorrow!
-Symphony [/proudofroleplay]
Last edited by Symphony on Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Symphony
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Symphony on Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:47 pm

Seems Moonscar isn't around. So, we will postpone it until I know where she is. Those who will be around, mind posting up that you will? Just so that I can keep track of everything. Thanks!

Symphony
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raize on Mon May 02, 2011 9:55 pm

Okay, to all of you! I am so so so sorry about not being able to post for a while. I'm sure all of you are kind of mad and all that. D: But I'm really quite sorry. I got caught up in RL. (NOOOOO!) And I wasn't able to get on long enough to actually make one. But I've made one now, lacking in quality, and I hope you guys aren't too angry. Kay, thanks.

~ Your awesome co-RPer
Raizy. D:

Raize
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Wed May 04, 2011 1:57 am

M'sorry but I can't do this RP anymore ... for personal reasons. I can explain to the GM's discreetly but won't do it here. Sorry guys.

Prose
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Beta Tester Bug Hunter Cult Leader

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Symphony on Tue May 10, 2011 6:31 pm

It's alright Prose. (: On to other matters though, it is currently Eastep's post. I haven't heard from him about why he isn't RPing or hasn't been on, but I hope all is alright. So, any opinions on how the roleplay is going so far? I know things have been moving really slowly lately, but I assure you they will pick up within the next couple of days. From here on out (Eastep being excused) you have two days to post your reply until we skip over you and keep on going with the current order for the posting. (: Unless you talk to myself or Raize as to your reason for not posting, this rule will be enforced.

- Your co-GM, Symphony (:

Symphony
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raize on Wed May 11, 2011 8:17 am

Word, dig it now dudes! >> I can't talk black. D< Anyway, what Symph said stands, so make sure to get those posts in, or DIE P: Jk! I meant, something else..I meant..Um..Who we talking about?

- Raize.

Raize
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kjrated on Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:54 pm

Mmm.. I miss this.
Do you have what it takes?
TO GIVE US YOUR FACE?
I promise you'll be famous!
Just give us your Beeeyooooteeefuuul FACE!

kjrated
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!