Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Revelation: The Cure

Revelation: The Cure

a part of “Revelation: The Cure”, a fictional universe by Kurokiku.

[Complete] A year after the assassination of one of its most prominent politicians, the city in the sky teeters on the brink of revolution. Those with foresight will do what they can to stop it, but will anything be enough?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Revelation: The Cure”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Revelation: The Cure

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ezarael on Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:36 pm

Oh dear the choices.... I think I should wait to see what happens with Machina's post first to see what happens to Danterus, and whatever happens to him will affect Garbiel. I had a rather tragic ending in mind though....always enjoyed the tragic endings... They just seem so much more real when bad things continutally to happen que no?
Isn't it strange how Decidedly we
will chasE such an iNdefinable concept
That cannot truly descrIbe us no
maTter how hard we trY?
-Insert Credit Here

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ezarael
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:49 pm

>_> you're all fools. Every last one of you.

*speaking to red ants streaming out of a mound of dirt as I spray them with quick-harden hairspray with little neighbor girls*

Hehe. Babysitting rules. Oh, and, uh, is the killing of characters an absolute necessity? Cuz I only have one...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Smith
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:00 pm

Of course it's not necessary, you doofus. Merely optional for this round only. After that, if you're still not dead, i get to keep you! Well, not you, exactly, but you get the idea.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ezarael on Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:02 pm

Smith...people like you are the reason we need more regulations on business... By the way remind me to sub-contract any and all babysitting gigs I get to you so the parents never ask me again.

Ezarael
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:15 pm

Hey guys,

Sorry for my absence... I should be posting tomorrow.
There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ezarael on Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:33 pm

*Super Glomp* YAY Machina! Glad you're back! Go get 'em tiger!

Ezarael
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:42 pm

Whew. Posted at last. I kind of feel depressed now haha.

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:58 pm

Oh gee, thanks, Machina. I was in a good mood today, too. Well, okay, that's kind of a lie, but still. Way to make it worse/guilt trip me for making a bomb explode and kill loads of people. What's wrong with you?

(>_<)

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ezarael on Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:29 pm

Well there ya go! One dead and the other near enough, but not quite there! Hope you're satisfied you masochistic kitty!

Ezarael
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:08 pm

Where do you people get the impression that I like watching your characters die? I get emotionally attached if the writing is good enough, and thus I feel very sad, in fact.

Plus, you're conflating masochism with sadism. I might be a masochist, given the fact that I do get attached in a setting where people are probably going to die, but I'm not actually a sadist you know. (^_^)

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ezarael on Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:21 pm

Well we're both right yes? Besides I mix up words all the time for some odd reason. It seems the more words I learn the harder it is for me to remember, and especially the much more so in situations where I choose to write/speak/type faster than I am accustomed to thinking. Sometimes the wrong words come out if I don't double-check. Thanks for correcting me though I probably wouldn't have noticed it for a few hours if you hadn't.

Ezarael
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:04 pm

Woo, posted.

Now that I look back on the post it pales in comparison to everyone else's use of words and I feel compelled to remove everything and start again. Of course, that way would result in no post ever getting done ever. I really like the way you did Pandora's post, Machina. Also, Danterus wasn't too bad either Ez.

I haet joo smitty >:(

It's time to wrap this babby up.

Arke
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:06 pm

Crap.

Sorry, Shiva, I'm an idiot. For some reason, I thought that Caelin had brought the spear and been disarmed, but in reading the post again, he actually disarmed some other guy and took a sword. My bad. We'll just say that Loki picked up some other spear and assumed it was his because there aren't a lot of them around or something.

/fail

EDIT: Oh, and PS, if your character is ambiguously "dead" right now (I'm looking at... well, all of you, actually), let me know if they actually are so I can treat that appropriately in the next post. If you want to keep everyone else in suspense for a while, PM it , but I need to know for my next post, please.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:06 pm

-withers under forceful flower-san stare-

I was actually planning on leaving it completely up to you Flower-san. Whether or not Caelin died in the kerfuffle is really more of a trivial matter since we're so close to the end. Therefore, I'm leaving it up to you since I want to see how you interpreted the post.

Arke
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:24 pm

Mm, okay, then. That works for me, I guess. (^_^)

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:03 pm

This is a double-post, cause I'm totally calling Smithers out for not posting.

You heard me, you Smaarmy git. >:|

Yeah, I can't sustain the mean face for very long, can I? (^_^)

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:28 pm

= w= sorry. Been in the real world. It's awesome.

I'll post tomorrow. F*ck, you know, I just realized last week that I've been spelling "tomorrow" wrong all my life. I've been saying "tommorow" for 17 years...

Smith
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:05 pm

It must be nice living in the real world.

Arke
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:13 pm

No Shivsies, it's really not. The real world is my arch-nemesis. Thus far, neither of us has quite succeeded in the quest to kill the other, but it's definitely winning.

-grumbles-

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:39 pm

...*secretly assists Real World in it's endeavor to eliminate Agent Kat*...

...*also types up post for Revvie, out of fear and disdain for snarky rebukes*

Smith
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!