Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Battle Is On: The Four Factioned War”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The battle is on!: The four factioned war

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kallas Redwater on Fri May 20, 2011 4:54 am

Okay poeple, please finish your interactions, and prepare for the timeskip on sunday.( we'll skip to about 2 hours before the start of Hells-night)
there are things in this world that poeple mustn't touch....WHO CARES!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kallas Redwater
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hells13 on Fri May 20, 2011 2:08 pm

Can Gabby Xidrem be transfered to Giacomo's squad? Lorenzo's been pretty quiet for a loooong time...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hells13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kallas Redwater on Fri May 20, 2011 2:23 pm

That would be possible.

Kallas Redwater
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Macabre Legion on Sat May 21, 2011 6:15 pm

To ALL Peacekeepers:

WHERE ARE YOU?!

Macabre Legion
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Church on Sat May 21, 2011 8:55 pm

I'm here but no one is interacting with Vanguard now are they? As soon as some one does i'll post but for right now vanguards is (Pun warning) in sleep mode XD... that was terrible.

Church
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Macabre Legion on Sat May 21, 2011 9:27 pm

@Church
There has been an alarm going off within the base, in the Medical Ward. There has been an explosion within said Ward, and my character, Shaalruu, is moving freely around the base. If that is not enough to attract all the other Peacekeepers' attention, and warrant their curiosity to the problem, then please, tell me what will, and I shall be happy to oblige.

Macabre Legion
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Church on Sat May 21, 2011 10:56 pm

Oh... *Facepalm* i need to pay more attention... i'll post.

Church
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hells13 on Sun May 22, 2011 11:24 am

Sorry...Ignore.

Hells13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Macabre Legion on Sun May 22, 2011 12:37 pm

@Church
Your post has so little detail, that I am unable to understand as to who your character is talking to. I can only guess that he has pointed his weapons at my character, but only that. Please provide more detail within your post, as it only seems to be a list.

Macabre Legion
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Church on Sun May 22, 2011 4:38 pm

Yeah sorry about that... I was tired last night when i posted i was planning on editing it today gimmy a sec.

Church
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Sun May 22, 2011 7:34 pm

What's the villain summoning teleporting thing? *knows nothing about Beatrice and her old inventions*

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hells13 on Sun May 22, 2011 8:47 pm

Yeah, Villains have a special item that they carry with them (Pen, Cell phone, accesory of dort, yada yada yada,) that will go off and that is the signal of a meeting. The Villain will grasp their item and it will teleprt them to the lair of the villains.

Likewise with the Heroes, teleporting them into Charles Mansion. Shit. Just reilized I could have done that with Militus. : p Oh well.

Hells13
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Sun May 22, 2011 9:50 pm

R.I.P Beatrice. <3

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kallas Redwater on Mon May 23, 2011 4:59 am

well in this case it would be something that in some way you can't take off your body, and it will only teleport on Czin's command. If there is a meeting a countdown clock of some sort( the design is totally up to you, digital, monologe, hourglass just don't make it too large or it will become a burden for your villain to carry it around all the time) will start notifying that there is a meeting and also giving you the moment on which the teleport will activate.

( Add the pain you'd feel from teleporting and it would be kinda like having a ticking timebomb around your wrist, or wherever you have it...Very effective)

Kallas Redwater
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the_fluffmeister on Tue May 24, 2011 6:36 pm

Hey sorry for the dickishness Billy Boy has been showing, thats just how he gets when he's in a situation where he doesn't have the upper hand and being that Czin can destroy his soul and such he very much doesn't have the upper hand in this situation ^_^
Que encuentres paz, amor, y aventuras en tu camino
May you find peace, love, and adventures on your road through life

the_fluffmeister
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marine3950 on Tue May 24, 2011 6:57 pm

Do you think I could create another character to reinforce the Mercenary's position as a part of this war? My first post shows they are up to something.
SC, AoE, C&C, Civ, MtG. If you know one, you're a friend. If you know two, you're a good friend. Know three and you're a best friend. Know four, and you are either a nerd or a role model. Know all five? PM me, cuz we need to talk *puts on sunglasses* ... Strategy.

Marine3950
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kallas Redwater on Wed May 25, 2011 1:44 am

@Flufmeister: Actualy you gave me hand in letting me show a bit of Czins lovable personality.

@Marine: Mercenaries? Actualy I would mind. Another faction would be too much.

Kallas Redwater
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marine3950 on Wed May 25, 2011 1:31 pm

@Kallas Redwater: Not another faction, another presence. The mercenaries are losing homes, money, and memories to this war, not to mention family, friends, and neighbors. They will step in eventually, but as a supporting force to the other factions, not as one on their own. That would defeat the point of being a Mercenary. They would bolster the numbers of the Heroes and Villains. They would lessen the technological gap the Vinci suffer, and I'm sure that the Peacekeepers could use some information on the city and its inhabitants that a native would posess. I say we let the players vote.

Do you think that the Mercenaries should get involved? It would defenitly even the playing field a little. Yes or No?

Marine3950
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kallas Redwater on Wed May 25, 2011 2:08 pm

Clearly it changes the debatable point a lot. True, there are tons of civilians who have had enough from all this voilence. There would be little between them being passive and them taking a supportive role in one of the faction.( every faction has it's benefits, even the villains) Still I think that a vote would be the most mature and democratic solution to the question( because I can't just axle shift the situation on the whim of the minority, that would be unfair).

And by the way I wanted to add something that showed the civilian view on the situation at the start of Hells-night.( I already thought that out before I even made my last post IC)

Kallas Redwater
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marine3950 on Thu May 26, 2011 3:28 pm

A day has passed since the last post. Let the annoying PMs begin to flow forth!

Marine3950
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!