Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Nightwalkers

The Nightwalkers

a part of “The Nightwalkers”, a fictional universe by MotherDragons.

Sex, Drugs, Blood, Vampires... this is what the world has come to. (All major characters are filled but pm me if you want to join still.)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Nightwalkers”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Nightwalkers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:13 pm

Ok, i have made my decision! I AM GOING TO POST! The others can catch up later.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:05 pm

Lol, i was not expecting that, well mind as let Kristina's Inner Demon terrorize the streets.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MotherDragons on Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:20 pm

Maybe Arcturus can discover you on the way home and take her home?
Am I crazy? Well, that depends. Define crazy.

MotherDragons
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whitney080 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:05 pm

There! xP Better? lmao. Sara to the rescue. >:P

Whitney080
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:34 pm

Hey guys, i got a question. Am i making this too much about Kristina? If i am, i cna stop.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whitney080 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:35 pm

Naahh, you aren't. ^__^

Whitney080
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MotherDragons on Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:55 am

I agree with "Sara."

MotherDragons
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:00 pm

Hey before Kristina respond to troy, im goign to elt sara and rissa get home and sleep first.

Edit: Midnight, Kristina doesnt live in a huge house, she lives in an apartment suite, top floor. And she has black Saleen S7, with numerous designs that are white on the side.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby midnightdust on Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:06 pm

Ok
If I was a storybook you and I would meet on the first page.

midnightdust
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MotherDragons on Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:01 pm

Hey Kristina,
You are aware that it was an accident when Demetri knocked you off the couch?
Now you are! lol
XOXO,
MotherDragons

MotherDragons
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:19 pm

Yeah i know, and but kristina doesnt think that, and she thought Demetri was yelling at her. And she is very short tempered!
XOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO (my xo's are longer!)

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whitney080 on Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:32 pm

Dun. . Dun. . DUN! xP lol

Hmm. . I just wanted to say. . I like this Rp! <3 A lot. lmao.

I think. . There should be. . Vampire Hunters that come into town. O_o And there should be this carnival they're at in town or something. . And the group is attacked. O____O Something like that. xDD lmao

Whitney080
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:44 pm

Did you guys need Kristopher? Demetri's friend.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MotherDragons on Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:49 pm

@whitney080 i like that idea.
@Tabris, he could come over to demetri's house and really get your characters baseline if you want. XD

MotherDragons
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:54 pm

Alright, so do you want me to make him. Lol Silver asked me before but i've been busy.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MotherDragons on Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:22 pm

@tabris. yes. please do. XD

MotherDragons
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:18 pm

Zath, if you can delete your post, Arcturus was enver at Kristina's house, plsu if you read my psot it wasnt to you, it was troy.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zath on Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:24 pm

acually, unless you edited your post, it just said she thought it was arcturus, and mother dragon told me to have my charrie go over there, so (sorry)??? but i had my charrie do what he was told... you can figure it out later... but my charrie is getting ditched everywhere and being ignored... so i will state, that if you want, you can edit your post, and make it arcturus, because i litrally have nothing else i can do with his that would be logical, or realistic. so he's over there, have fun explaining it :)
Life is what you make of it, I'm doing pretty good, what about you?

zath
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:05 pm

Zath, i never did eedit my post,a dn im not changing it now. Just redit saying like you drive over to to Kristina's but dont go into the apartment yet until Tory goes into the apartment. Like saying he went to go get flowlers, because if you keep your post, it confuses everything up!

EDIT: And if i change m post then troy will have to dos oemthign different, its easier if one person (you) change their post instead of two other poepl changing theres (Me and the person play Troy which i forgot their name, sorry)

EDITEDIT: ok i jsut rememebd the name is midnight. and midnight, if you want to post, jsut ignored what zath did, that is what im goign to do.

EDIT EDIT EDIT: Forget everything this message says, the situation has been resolved.
Last edited by Maci-Care on Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zath on Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:28 pm

my bad, i just read that, sorry, i acually thought you were just being mean... (My bad) i just eddited my post...

zath
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!