Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Yu-Gi-Oh: Renatus

Yu-Gi-Oh: Renatus

a part of “Yu-Gi-Oh: Renatus”, a fictional universe by Fatalfrost.

The year is 4013 and Civilization has begun to decline. People have begun to feel the loss of their finances. But one man is offering a prize of 10 million dollars to whoever wins his tournament. Can you become the King of Games?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Yu-Gi-Oh: Renatus”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Yu-Gi-Oh: Renatus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:41 am

going oout of town for a few days starting tommorrow I'll be home before monday we can do emrakul vs Sonny then

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:14 am

Hey Gardna, I'm ready to duel whenever you are
'The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate. Entrusing his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana are the means by which all is revealed. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:20 am

Ta tatata TA! ------------------> roleplay/yu-gi-oh-teiraku/
A link to the "Prequel" RP. Fatal gave me permission to post this up. If you guys were interested, you could join this one, though it takes place 10 years in the past so some of your characters might not work. It's about the decline of society and the rise of the Corrupted.
If you can't read this, you probably need glasses!!!

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:40 am

Come on guys, and by that I mean Gardna and Rarikou. lets get the battle finished up so we can move on
Yugioh World Championship 2011:Over the Nexus Friend Code

5144-5273-5585

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:00 am

not rarikous fault gardna gets on like once a day and apparently they are almost doene rarikou delt 3100 points of damage to gardna

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:28 am

hirochi did you decide no trap for sonny because the duel's are too public

jackrules158
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:30 am

yeah. Besides, the truth of know her lover is dead is bad enough.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:00 pm

i'm looking forward to their duel

jackrules158
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:45 pm

I do too. Hopefully it will be a good one!

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:32 am

i know just waiting for rarikou and gardna to finish

jackrules158
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:23 pm

match over. I won by Forfeit.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:58 pm

Ya Gardna told me he might do that. Just post up whatever you want to happen in the duel then

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:32 am

SOnny vs Emrakul
1.perfect machine king
2.future fusion
3.7 colored fish
4.fusion sage
5.polymerization
6.different dimension capsule
7.polymerization
8.bait doll
9.back to square one
10.soul exchange
11.cost down
12.different dimension capsule
13.v tiger jet
14.blast with chain
15.mechanichal chaser
16.z metal tank
17.v tiger jet
18.goddess with the third eye
19.spell shield type-8
20.w wing catapault
21.gear golem the moving fortress
22.barrel dragon
23.dust tornado
24.light hex sealed fusion
25.cyber barrier dragon
26.light hex sealed fusion
27.defusion
28.negate attack
29.cyber laser dragon
30.rope of life
31.damage condenser
32.gyroid
33.raigeki break
34.cyber dragon
35.photon generator unit
36.nightmare's steel cage
37.creature swap
38.waboku
39.Level conversion lab
40.ekibyo drakmord
41.cyber dragon
42.w wing catapault
43.fusion recovery
44.cyberl laser dragon
45.satellite cannon
46.cyber barrier dragon
47.battle footballer
48.Magic arm shield
49.snatch steel
50.satellite cannon
51.seven tools of the bandit
52.graceful dice
53.mask of the accursed
54.w wing catapault
55.mechanical chaser
56.fusion sage
57.photon generator unit

jackrules158
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:26 pm

Alright, since the duel between Gardna and Rarikou is now over we can move on to the next round if you guys want. But since it is not until the next day, you can have your character do stuff before they go to bed and we begin next day.

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:33 pm

so does that mean I gotta wait to post the duel? *sigh* assume my people are in bed cuz I don't wanna post that they went to bed

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:09 pm

Rarikou, you still need to do your other post as Mariah so we can move on to the next round. Hirochi you do too, but we just discussed that IRL lol

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!