Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Blurry Line

Blurry Line

a part of “Blurry Line”, a fictional universe by That One Guy.

Realistic and gritty vigilantes risk life and limb from both the public they are trying to aid, and the criminals that seem to have it all under control.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blurry Line”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Blurry Line

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rispetto on Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:38 pm

Oi! All of you that have my Skype. I've got a new one, now.

Add it; LectreVenris

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rispetto
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rispetto on Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:36 pm

Guuuuuy. Guess which character is done~<3

Hehe... Check him out, l'amour.

Also! Got two banners done for ya, mate.

Conduit;

Officer Stevens;

(Already clickable, for those who want to see Officer Stevens. ;D)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rispetto
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:35 pm

All banners are up, including Beloved's! I moved the Doctor over to nuetral as well, just for you medic!

Rispetto, do you know how simultaniously gleeful and surprised I was at Officer Steven's first name? DO YOU UNDERSTAND BRO I LOLED SO HARD
(°□°)┻━┻
FUCK TABLES

That One Guy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Medic on Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:39 pm

O.o You didn't have to do that. Because I think he is technically more good than neutral. IF he was neutral he wouldn't try to change people from their bad ways. But it really doesn't matter I guess.

Oh and I really like how Beloved's banner turned out.

Medic
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:45 pm

REALLY!? cause it took me a long time to figure out what to do with it :U I knew I wanted it cutsie, cause she is, and I wanted it kinda forlorn, which brings out the elegance in it. Thank you for the compliment Medic! I appreciate the feedback<3

I can move him back if you want?

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:52 pm

ah hate me for double posting, but it never stopped me before!

Ok, you know in the newest roleplays section up at the top? That very first one, 'The Unholy'....pisses me off. I am not judging the roleplay itself, which is highly vague and underdeveloped, it's the name. I am currently working on setting up a roleplay myself that will be horror/action/war/romance and the whole name of the roleplay is supposed to be Unholy. I was literally just going to title it Unholy. And that booger up there has done it before me. GAR so much frustration....here is the makings of the first page if anyone wants to check it out, basically I am just making it pretty and intregueing right now, I haven't written anything for it yet.

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rispetto on Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:36 pm

:o Guy, I know why you were happy. And I just couldn't resist, love. <3
Also, those markings look good.
You should add my new Skype and get on and talk to meeeeeee ;~;.

Rispetto
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:47 pm

As soon as I can get my new computeeeeerrrrr. Which I am getting within the week, I can skype all I want and be happy, I should probably mention I am again, not at my humble abode. Busy week.

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rispetto on Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:56 pm

Awwww. ;~; Well, a little piece of you will be with me in Officer Stevens at least. Hehe. ^_~
Glad you liked the name, bro. Hopefully we get to talk soon! <3

Rispetto
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Medic on Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:12 pm

So did we hit that point that every roleplay seems to hit where everything slows down and some people randomly disappear never to be heard from again? ;o;

Medic
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:32 pm

I certainly hope not.

Back from vacation. Hi guys! (^_^)
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rispetto on Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:43 pm

Kurooooooo!
Add my new Skype and talk to me. ;~;

Rispetto
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:57 pm

no, I pmed Unicorn and she is going to post tomorrow at latest, she's just busy. As for Average and Onetrick...guess they are caught up in rl? The time skip will give them more time top jump in whenever. Getting my new laptop within a few days! WOO

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rispetto on Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:41 pm

OK. So I'm currently listening to a live album, right?
So, in the middle of the song, the guitarist is talking to the crowd. And here's what he says; "Do me a favor, put your fucking hands in the air. If you don't, you're a big fat douche bag. Put em up, douche bags. Dooouuuche, Douche."

I laugh so hard every time.

Rispetto
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:40 am

What album is that?! XD

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:15 am

Time skip?

Baby
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rispetto on Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:35 pm

It's Killswitch Engage's special edition self titled album. My Curse (Live) [Bonus Track].

Rispetto
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rispetto on Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:26 pm

Hey, Guy. You guys OK over there? I heard there's some pretty nasty rioting going on in London and Liverpool.

Rispetto
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onetrickpony on Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:39 pm

I AM BACK.
I AM ALIVE.
I was moving to Arizona (Average was helping me) and waiting on my internet to kick in (a horrifically boring process)
I'll catch up right away.
Carpe diem bitches.

onetrickpony
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:20 pm

Ok. So I'm a little worried, my hubby is out there right now(still ok according to his Captain, thank god), and I just came back from the hospital to try and catch some news, so I'm reporting both from my end and the news. My part of the district has no rioting, but it is pretty darned close, and a few have been chased down and tracked near here too. But basically the rioting is over poverty. People are tired of not having jobs and are stealing from everywhere like crazy. I've never seen a fire before in my life, in person anyway, until about yesturday. This is the first chance on an actual computer I've gotten to try and get the facts straight. And right now I feel ashamed that things are so violently out of control. I feel bad that there really isn't anything to fix the harsh feelings too.

on another note, hello trick, nice to see you back. How is it in Arizona, flippin hot over there from what I hear.

I'm tired of putting the time skip off quite frankly, and Unicorn hasn't been on in a while, so I will take over her character after I get the time to write the time skip if she hasn't logged on to the site by then. I hope there isn't any rioting on your ends people?

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!