Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Enchantedly Charmed

Enchantedly Charmed

a part of “Enchantedly Charmed”, a fictional universe by Kenzi.

Werewolves and Witches meet under strange circumstances, unknowingly become tangled in each others destinies...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Enchantedly Charmed”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Enchantedly Charmed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:11 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Enchantedly Charmed"

WE ARE FULL!

Thank you for your interest but the roleplay is currently full. To give credit where credit is due, this roleplay was designed and originally created by Unicorn Luv, I am just taking over GM duties.
Last edited by Kenzi on Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kenzi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Enchantedly Charmed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindOnFire on Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:21 am

I'm not sure if you are taking reservations, but if so, could I reserve the cat? I'm working on a profile, but I can't stay on long tonight...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WindOnFire
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildOfNone on Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:57 am

Can I reserve the spider familiar please? :3
Me: Can I have a coke please?
Waitress: Is Pepsi okay?
Me: Is monopoly money okay?

ChildOfNone
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:45 am

Hello you two! :) thank you for showing interest but like I wrote in the intro, next to character slots, we are FULL. This is a remake that has died twice so we are keeping it to the original characters and starting off where we left off so it would be too hard to jump in. Thank you so much for showing interest, though. Sorry... :(

Kenzi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindOnFire on Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:31 pm

Sorry, I did not notice that. If I may make a suggestion to prevent further confusion, I have noticed it helps if you either write that in the tags or place 'reserved' next to each character.

WindOnFire
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:17 pm

No problem! Sorry to have been confusing about it all. Thank you once again for showing interest though! :)

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:10 pm

Thanks for submitting your characters Sorella and Rei! We are just waiting on Cure now and then we can begin!

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:04 pm

BUMP BUMP BUMP.

Should we wait for Rei to return before we begin? I believe Rei was going to be away until... Aug 18th?

Also, CURE! Please submit your characters dear.

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:36 pm

Thanks for submitting your characters everyone!

Cure, you need to edit yours but you know that. It has them both on the same character sheet :P

When would we like to begin?

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:59 am

Kenzi I am quite positive that I leave the 15th to go to Vancouver island and I wont be back until the 18th or 19th. Just like to update any of my leavings :)

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cure on Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:50 am

I fixed my characters :X

Cure
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReiRyuusei on Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:52 am

I'm baaaaaaack~
Give my post a rate, will ya? :3

Image Image
Feed Me!
Adopted from Valenth

ReiRyuusei
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cure on Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:09 am

Welcome back Rei. :) Hey, Kenzi? Is it okay if I have my frog back because I realized a fox is pretty close to a wolf...o.0 and that seems weird in my opinion

Cure
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:32 am

Haha that's totally fine! Alright so we are all back except for sorella. Hmmm...

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:53 pm

I never got to go on my trip... So I've been here the whole time Kenzi. :)

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:41 pm

Aww that's too bad about your trip!! But, we are all here so when should we start? Unfortunately my computer is gone for 2 weeks to get fixed... Raaaaaawr.... I can still post by using my boyfriends computer though. I cannot start tonight but I can start tomorrow. Would everyone be okay with starting tomorrow? We will begin the rp where we left off :)

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:01 pm

I don't know where you guys left off... Mind filling me in on that?

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:19 pm

Thw old RP is still up so you can take a peak if you want. Basically the girls had a run in with the werewolves.. They did not get along.. And the girls left. Flash forward to friday! The girls have plans to head into the town after classes and relax but, of course, they run into the boys. We will start when the girls are arriving in town :)

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cure on Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:38 pm

:O and my hat

Cure
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:33 pm

Uhh I can't post today..This is on such short notice because my mom just planned this but I am supposed to go to my nana's house for the night and spend a bit of my day there tomorrow so I wont be back until sometime tomorrow :/ Because I have no internet access at my nana's.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!