Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Harry Potter: All Was Well

Harry Potter: All was well

a part of “Harry Potter: All Was Well”, a fictional universe by Septemberism.

(ALWAYS ACCEPTING!)It's been not 19, but 40 years since Harry Potter defeated the Dark Lord and restored peace to the Wizarding world. Muggle-borns once again live without fear. School at Hogwarts goes on with no worry.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Harry Potter: All Was Well”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Harry Potter: All was well

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:53 am

Well, I think that normal for separating class between grades not houses. All houses attend the same classes I think. I really have no idea about how the schedule would work so I don't mind someone figuring it out for me.
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:04 am

Well since I am a 7th year I assume Zack wont have classes with like anyone else mostly except Charlotte, if then even. I shall have to make him interact with everyone some other way. Although him being in classes alone without you guys will be an advantage to him making plans
Yugioh World Championship 2011:Over the Nexus Friend Code

5144-5273-5585

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsterIcxial on Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:07 am

In the books, each house took classes with their own house members, and then had the rare occasion like Potions, Or and Elective where they took it with another house. I think for the sake of the role-play that we can just do it by grade and I am going to whip something right up based on the actual books to make things easier and people can vote on if we can use it. :] Finishing it up right now.

AsterIcxial
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:16 am

Have I ever mentioned that you are awesome lol
That is so much extra work

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsterIcxial on Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:40 am

I used the Harry Potter Wiki as reference to the major classes and also elective classes. And in reference as to why Sixth Year and 7th Year have more free time. According to the Harry Potter wiki, Fifth years take their O.W.Ls and if they pass with an O or E, they take N.e.w.t level classes into their Sixth year if the teachers allow. And then continue with those same classes in the 7th year. Seeing as how their are only two 7th years and a bunch of sixth and 5th mixed. I made a schedule up that just brings all the classes together. It..in the end all works out. Technically there is nothing saying our two seventh years can't attend the classes the 6ths years are. They can be teachers assistant's or also do extra work in the class to graduate Hogwarts. Here is what I whipped up. If anyone doesn't like it or see's a conflict let me know. The spaces saying free time are for studying, roaming the castle and grounds, and any quidditch practice. It is stated in the wiki that 6th and 7th get more free time. Which I reflected in the schedules.

Open to other ideas as well.

Third Year Students
7:00 a.m to 8:00 a.m: Breakfast.
8:05 a.m to 9:00 a.m: History of Magic
9:05 a.m to 10:00 a.m: Charms
10:05 a.m to 11:00 a.m.: Potions
11:00 p.m to 12:00 p.m: Lunch
12:05 p.m to 1:00 pm: Elective
1:05 p.m to 2:00 pm: Defense Against the Dark Arts
2:05 p.m to 3:00pm: Herbology
3:05 p.m to 4:00 p.m: Elective
4:05 p.m to 5:00 p.m: Transfiguration
5:00 p.m to 6:00 p.m: Dinner
6:00 p.m to 9:00 p.m: Free Time
9:05 p.m to 10:00 p.m: Astronomy
10:00 p.m to 7:00 a.m: Common Room Only

Fifth Year Students

8:05 a.m to 9:00 a.m: Charms
9:05 a.m to 10:00 a.m: History of Magic
10:05 a.m to 11:00 a.m: Elective
11:00 a.m to 12:00 p.m: Lunch
12:05 p.m to 1:00 p.m: Potions
1:05 p.m to 2:00 p.m: Elective
2:05 p.m to 3:00 p.m: Defense Against the Dark Arts.
3:05 p.m to 4:00 p.m: Transfiguration
4:05 p.m to 5:00 p.m: Herbology
5:00 p.m to 6:00 p.m : Dinner.
6:00 p.m to 9:00 p.m: Free time.
11:00 p.m to 7:00 a.m: Common Room Only.

Sixth and Seventh Year Students

Monday, Wednesday, Friday

8:05 a.m to 10:00 a.m: Double Potions
10:05 a.m to 11:00 a.m: History of Magic
12:05 p.m to 2:00 p.m: Double Charms
2:05 p.m to 3:00 p.m: Transfiguration
3:00 p.m to 5:00 p.m: Free Time
5:00 p.m to 6:00 p.m: Dinner
6:00 p.m to 9:00 p.m: Free time
10:00 p.m to 7:00 a.m : Common Room Only.

Tuesday, Thursday

8:05 a.m to 10:00 a.m: Double Defense Against the Dark Arts.
10:05 a.m to 11:00 a.m-:Elecetive.
12:05 p.m to 200 p.m: Double Herbolgy
2:05 p.m to 3:00 p.m: Elective
3:00p.m to 5:00 p.m: Free Time
5:00 p.m to 6:00 p.m: Dinner.
6:00 p.m to 9:00 p.m: Free time.
9:05 p.m to 10:00 p.m: Astronomy.
10:00 p. to 7:00 a.m: Common Room Only.

Electives are as listed: Art, Arithmancy, Study of Ancient Runes ,Divination, Music , Care Of Magical Creatures , Muggle Studies

Notes: Sixth and Seventh years may also elect to take part in Apparition lessons for a fee of twelve Galleons.
I put everyone in the same Astronomy class so it was fair for everyone to eventually sorta be together. WE CAN SHARE THE STARS PEOPLE. :]

http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Hogwa ... d_Wizardry

AsterIcxial
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:43 am

Amazing, love how I now have classes with people =D

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsterIcxial on Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:47 am

Yes, well I wanted to incorporate everyone in! :] We are mainly a bunch of 5th and 6ths, with only two third years and two 7th.

Gotta help people come together. And I wrote elective to let people sorta..go by ear on that one. I don't see why a 5th year can't be in a 6th years elective. Besides on the weekend we will all be in Hogsmede so. There will def' be some interaction.

AsterIcxial
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsterIcxial on Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:01 pm

I have to edit my post. I accidentally put 50 years instead of 40!! lol

EDIT: Did this..roleplay lose all its other people?

AsterIcxial
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:39 pm

Uh....no idea. Well we can continue as we are until they decide to check on it lol. They will just have a lot of reading to do

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sameshitdifferentday on Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:13 pm

I haven't abandoned, I just haven't posted. I will soon.

Sameshitdifferentday
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:43 pm

I hope you get your post done soon. Its been three days, if we leave it much longer this one may die completely.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:34 pm

Ya, I would post but I'm stuck since Zack talked to V

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:24 pm

Aaaaaaaand now AsterIcxial abandoned her character. Well, looks like this is officially dead...I will keep my character for another week before I also abandon.

-sigh-

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!