Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Kaoki High Hostess Club

The Kaoki High Hostess Club

a part of “The Kaoki High Hostess Club”, a fictional universe by kailani98.

A twist of the Ouran Host Club. You will be female hostesses, comforting the guys with all their needs. There are guy spots as well. Take a look at the at the roles. Their may be new love and new enemies. Find now! (NO SPOTS LEFT!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Kaoki High Hostess Club”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Kaoki High Hostess Club

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Synntinn on Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:51 pm

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF-
I just realized every hostess has at least one guy crushing on her except for my character.
Y U GUYS NO LIKE RO?! D:<

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Synntinn
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:45 pm

Gosh, I don't know what to tell ya Synn. haha I sorry. :P

edit: for those of you who are DYING to see what Alisa, Ichirou's foxy Russian ex, looks like, well here she is. :3
Last edited by Mat_z6 on Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:48 pm

Poor Ro-chan! -Glomps- It's okay your such a lovable character, I am sure one of the boys like you.
(I am being the real life me interacting with Ro-chan in this post. I know it is odd but that is how I am.)
By the way if it is not obvious already I am going to update who Kinjirou has a crush on now. :P lol
I'm my own boss; I make money from doing whatever I want. I could be on here all day and night and still make money. Want to know how? Want in on this fun? Check out WorldVentures.biz and look through the 1: Life is a trip, 2: A life of adventure, and 3: Your journey awaits and watch the videos to find out how. If your interested and want to sign up let me know so I can give you my Sponsor ID that is needed when you click the 'Sign-up today' button in the top right corner of that page.

GamerX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:03 pm

Lol sexy Mat. Haha. Ayumi is jealous. She is also confused out of her mind :D

kailani98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:15 pm

Well, it's a good thing Alisa will be far off in Russia somewhere so Ayumi won't have to worry about her. XD Hey, what can I say? Ichirou is really straightforward with these kinds of things. lol I hope Katsumi doesn't get out of the limo and start beating him on the head or something. XP

edit: Really Fionn!? First Ayumi and now you?! Get it together man! XP You were doing so well..... (I to am also talking to Fionn as in real life as to not create any confusion. XD)

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ziddie on Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:49 pm

...Fionn kinda likes Ro too. 'Cause she's nice and keeps him busy half the time. (But he doesn't know he likes her yet! He's kinda preoccupied with not trying to vomit on Kishi from nerves.)

AND HE IS PASSED OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HOSTESS CLUB FLOOR AS WE SPEAK.

He's unbelievably uncoodinated. DON'T BLAME HIM.

It was his
Final
s t a n d

Ziddie
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Synntinn on Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:58 pm

Jiminy Christmas cakes! Is everyone fainting today?

I BLAME FIONN. I BLAME HIM FOR EVERYTHING. EVEN GLOBAL WARMING. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED FIONN.

And yay now Ro is loved :D

Synntinn
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:49 am

I has a few questions for everyone:
1) Has anyone noticed who Kinjirou has a crush on, or even checked the updated bio to find out?
2) I have to ask this: what gender does everyone think I am? I won't be mad if you guess wrong, nor will I tell you if you guess right. :P

Also here is a random joke:
There are 3 types of accountant in this world: Those that can count and those that can't. -Stays silent and waits for people to get it.-

GamerX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:08 am

1. Yes I saw and how cute it is :3 *Blushes*
2. Since I heard your song and I adore it. If you really sang it your a male. :3 Its for a girl. If you are a girl you are either bi or lesbian which I full heartedly accept! Trust me <3

I get the joke after I got it I giggled :D

kailani98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:11 am

Oh duh on your profile it says you are bi duhh. :P

kailani98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:59 am

haha wow, I get it. :P And yes I saw who you like now Gamer, Katsumi is loved too! XP

Edit: we should start a new day soon. what do you guys think??

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ziddie on Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:48 pm

I'm sort of in favour of the new day myself. It's getting late, and the girls should be going home. After all, the school's gotta close at some point, righto?

Ziddie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:54 pm

Exactly..... :D Anyone else in favor? Kailani? What do you think?

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Synntinn on Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:33 pm

First we got to wrap up this whole Fionn fainting mess, then we sleep. That sound ok?
I just dont want to go home with him dead in the classroom .__.

Synntinn
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:10 pm

Alright.. good idea. :D

edit: also i'm waiting for a go from Kailani before I post a morning post and all of you should do the same. She is the GM of the RP after all.. XP So finish up what your doing and we can all start posting for the next day as soon as we get an ok from her.

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ziddie on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:35 pm

There. The coward said it...!
Hurrah!
Fionn's gonna go hide in the corner now...

Ziddie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:53 pm

Oh gee, thaaaaanks Ziddie, :p
You got it out but how on Earth will Kishi take it? I wonder.... Dun dun dunnnn! XD

Why am I so amused by this?!?!? :)
Winter is coming.

~ crybloodredtears..

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:57 pm

Wooo!! Go FIonn!! XD Atta boy! Haha...

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:45 pm

Ok KitKat and I are ready for the next day to start so whenever Tears and Ziddie are ready.

kailani98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ziddie on Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:47 pm

After this post, I'm all ready for the next day to start. It's all up to Tears.

Ziddie
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!