Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Blurry Lines: Crossing Them

Blurry Lines: Crossing Them

a part of “Blurry Lines: Crossing Them”, a fictional universe by That One Guy.

The prologue has given but a glimpse of the twisted world between vigilantes and villains. But now that our cast is almost complete, the battle is about to begin. -always accepting literates-

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blurry Lines: Crossing Them”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Blurry Lines: Crossing Them

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:58 pm

That one guy wrote:I am tired of waiting btw, so I am working three posts right now, including Beloved's. I just want to start this thing.

-Raucous applause-

Yay! I'm so psyched for this, you don't even know. Well, actually, you probably do. (^_^)
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:06 pm

Well while he's making his posts, does anyone feel like setting up some backstory with my character? I don't want to be lonely >_>

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:26 pm

I volunteer myself! Send me a PM if you have any ideas. (^_^)

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:34 am

blurry-lines-crossing-them-t63335.html#p1515563
IC IS UP! Yay!

Aftershock, after you make your post then I'll do one for Beloved, I am quite unsure what to do with her right now, they should at least be headed or at their apartment though, so Caramel can chat with them.

And as for Flawless' broadcast, it was live, so every TV in Metropolis should have seen it, he started in with who he was, and how he came to be, went into his programming being for the protection of humans, and went on to explain his Utopia plan. Lifecharacter, I made it so your character is already on the job with Flawless, more as a listen in guy then anything at the moment. Pyralis and Nebula should be on their way, informed by a very busuness-like a formal man that someone very influential wished to offer them a position in Utopia, which he likely made them watch the television program.

Everyone else, Caramel sent you a dream last night that told you to read the newspaper and check in on the TV for some startling news, and to meet up at the 'Crown' Apartment complex. You can ignore it and not show up of course, but then Caramel will just bug the heck out of you at night in your dreams. This message was sent to all of those in the Hero catagory, neutral and villains were left out of the deal. If any would like to switch their character from hero to neutral or vice versa let me know.
(°□°)┻━┻
FUCK TABLES

That One Guy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rispetto on Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:35 am

EDIT: Nevermind, I reread that! Lots of shit for me to do! :D

Rispetto
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aftershock on Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:14 am

Posted. Tell me if anything I said about Loveless doesn't fit. I was just setting up the scene, I tried to make sure they were things that fit her character. Also, the tag is just temporary, until I find/make a better one.

Aftershock
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:31 pm

Well I spent like five minutes working on it but I figure it's better than just using some color and font so here's a banner.

Last edited by Lifecharacter on Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rispetto on Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:17 am

;~; My banners are so weak. Could one of you more skilled people redux banners for Pyralis, Conduit, and Officer Stevens for me? :I I'd love you forever.

Rispetto
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:44 am

Well, I'm pretty sure that post was entirely pointless, and I'm too tired to be really coherent, but hopefully it isn't super-lame. I'll put something up for Alejandro when I decide what I want him to be doing.

It's tough being neutral in this town. XD

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rispetto on Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:57 am

Indeed, hence why I'm probably going to have Conduit visit September. >.>

Rispetto
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:18 am

Wait... Conduit knows where she lives? How'd he figure that one out?

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rispetto on Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:20 am

You get to know things after traveling through the electrical wiring of an entire city.

Rispetto
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:47 am

That is probably the creepiest and most paranoia inducing statement I have seen so far on this site. I spent like three minutes trying to convince one of my outlets to stop watching me after reading that. o_o

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:12 pm

Haha, yeah. And that from the person whose character reads people's minds, no less! Gotta agree though.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rispetto on Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:47 pm

I had to reread it and then legit think about it before even getting what you were talking about.
Ohgawds. Imagine all the masturbatory sessions he's accidentally stumbled through.

Rispetto
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rispetto on Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:17 pm

Welp, got my post in. Hooray for three characters, and hooray for new banners. Pyralis is in the room, Conduit is knock, knock, knocking on Heaven's September's door, and Officer Stevens just offered Caramel a ride.

Rispetto
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aftershock on Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:10 pm

Hahahaha, oh god Rispetto, I can just picture that. Lol, that would be so funny, he'd probably scare the shit out of anyone he chose to materialize in front of

Aftershock
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rispetto on Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:02 am

It would be very humorous. :3

Rispetto
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aftershock on Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:36 pm

Hey guys, I'm going to be in New Zealand for the Rugby World Cup for the rest of this week and next week, so I don't know if I'll be able to post. I'll get online and post if I can

Aftershock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solo Wing Pixy on Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:23 pm

Lucky Aftershock is lucky.
I love rugby so much :D
We drink to him as comrade must
But it's still the same old story
A coward goes from dust to dust
A hero from dust to glory.

Modesty wrote:Where originality comes in is finding new ways to explore the things that already exist to us. Suddenly red becomes crimson, ruby, scarlet, cherry, carnelian, vermilion, cardinal, sienna, maroon, sorrel, rojo, sanguine. Suddenly red can become a metaphor, a picture, a symbol.

Solo Wing Pixy
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!