Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Cydren: Psychosis.

Cydren: Psychosis.

a part of “Cydren: Psychosis.”, a fictional universe by TheRavenandThePawn.

The Valens Project... a nightmare... may God have mercy upon our souls.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cydren: Psychosis.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Cydren: Psychosis.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:49 pm

Sorry to see ya go. Wish you luck wherever you go.

Meanwhile, I think (in the interest of keeping up the danger) I'm going to have the entrance to the armory from Block F be sealed off somehow (rubble, door shut, too many corpses or something). That way we can meet up with others on the way through the medical offices and such.

And I posted.
"In Latin America, they say that the spirit world is a dark place, empty but for all of the human nightmares and regrets they left behind; the journey through it is long and hard. Every time you write, or draw, or create something new, you light a beacon fire in the spirit world to guide and protect the dead on their journey to the afterlife. Think about that the next time you write, and know that no matter how little it is, you have helped them on their way."

Audino - Surprisingly Amazing!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hydrall
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:08 pm

Posted. Er, is anyone left besides me and Scarlet Bullets? Or are you just waiting for something to happen?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hydrall
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Bullets on Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:37 pm

It's like all the posters vanished... O_O

It's post-apocalyptic lack of posting! (Pun intended)
"Don't be shocked, that people die. Be surprised, your still alive."

Scarlet Bullets
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:52 pm

Iā€™m still hereā€¦ I was waiting on someone to post following after them but it seems everyone else flunked outā€¦
Andā€¦ Hereā€¦ Weā€¦ Go..!

If I kill you in a forest and there isn't a law against it... is it murder?

I got 99 Souls but a Witch ain't one.

Need more players for my newest role-play World War Five If interested please join.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:12 am

Kinda confused on what to do, I could just post Gabriel hearing noises in the hallway, but his most likely reaction would be to simply wait until there is silence. Of course I could have a creature break down the door, but I didn't know if Raven was the only one who was gunna control them or not. I'm fine to post and can probably drill one out, but it would most likely be of Gabriel sitting in the dark while he runs through possible scenarios for what is going on outside the door without actually knowing what is going on........and that doesn't seem very interesting, but if it will drive the story I can do it.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:29 am

Forgot about the ventsā€¦ prepped the door but vents were ignored.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:30 pm

I can play character(who's RPer has disappeared) that important to the story if you need me to Raven.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:58 pm

Well, that was a close one..........

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:51 am

If you want to Cherry feel free to do so, except you'll need at least a place holder so you can post. The only one of importance would be the Blitz Axt woman as they are important just because their Blitz Axt. Though seeing everyone in Jamieā€™s group is MIA they will be dying horrifically.

Also you guys can use Nightmares but please only call upon ones Iā€™ve introduced. Doubts are second only to Denials and they generally have a swarm of corrupted patients/soldiers around them. So Basic Nightmares that have been issued are:

(From Weakest to Strongest.)
Corrupted Thoughts.
Hell Hounds.
Consuming Fear.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:41 pm

I posted! Also, Reznoph is currently among my favorite characters to RP and I don't know why. >_>

Hydrall
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:45 pm

Whoosh. Anyone out there? I'm still waiting for you, Max!

Hydrall
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!