Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Reaper Games...

The Reaper Games...

a part of “The Reaper Games...”, a fictional universe by BekaL101.

Survive for a week to get brought back to life? Sounds easy, right? (No longer accepting characters, Sorry)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Reaper Games...”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Reaper Games...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:58 pm

Teach me some reaper humor, so I can be authentic.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:48 pm

In my last post I took it as the Noise that Ms. Parfait sent were easy kills and acted accordingly. The way I basically envisioned these was easy as young-ish wolves and minor predatory birds. This way they are still deadly but they die easier than full adult wolves and major predatory birds. (Example of a minor predatory bird in my mind: a young hawks or eagles; Example of a major predatory bird in my mind: an experienced adult hawk or eagle. No I have not hunted an eagle before.)

Just as a heads up in real life I actually have experience with rilfes w/ scopes, a bow and arrows, and yes even hand claws very similar to those pictured. No I have not gone hunting with the hand claws before as getting close would be too difficult and not nearly worth the chase.
I'm my own boss; I make money from doing whatever I want. I could be on here all day and night and still make money. Want to know how? Want in on this fun? Check out WorldVentures.biz and look through the 1: Life is a trip, 2: A life of adventure, and 3: Your journey awaits and watch the videos to find out how. If your interested and want to sign up let me know so I can give you my Sponsor ID that is needed when you click the 'Sign-up today' button in the top right corner of that page.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GamerX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:37 am

I just thought of what I am going to have Jaxston say if someone asks him something along the lines of 'do you have a heart' when referring to have cold Jaxston's attitude is. Although you will have to find out what it is in the roleplay as I won't tell it in OCC. Although even the response seems quite cold. XD

GamerX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:30 am

@GamerX: I think you're doing well enough. I can say its up to par with what people have been doing so far. You should just have Jaxton drag the girl to the finish-line while running from the noise.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby karkat on Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:00 pm

Hey CherrySwirl, can you PM me? Or I guess I will PM you, we need to get some ideas in our head for challenges >:D

karkat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:07 pm

It is a good thing I am not a reaper. I would come up with cruel challenges that not only test a player's physical skill but their mental state as well. XD And my final challenge would truly be putting everything they have learned up to the test as well as see how much they want to live again. lol I can be so cruel if I need to be.

GamerX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:39 pm

karkat: that's what I like to hear...*sniff* my Reapers...so evil...just as long as you let me know what you guys plan, okay? Plus GM gives out the main missions, but Reapers can add to them, and issue challenges to make the Players waste time and stuff, coolies?

Also, since it's obvious that BROK3EN_4EVER isn't going to come on in time for us fully getting underway, I'm going to accept a character app, that I couldn't before, cos we had everyone by that point. But the Game must go on, and Minako's being left behind, so too bad.
"What is the price of eternal life? To be unable to walk in the sun ever again - to part with complete finality from the world in which you've lived all your life never to return for all eternity."

"One who knows nothing can understand nothing" ~Ansem

“A true friend stabs you in the front. "

BekaL101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:19 pm

Isn't Minako your character?

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby karkat on Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:51 pm

Ok beka, I will pm you our messages. OR, better idea. I am part of this other RP, we have an IRC channel, most of the time it is empty or the people there are idle. Want me to pm you the link to it?

karkat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:42 pm

CherrySwirl: yes she is, and she is being left behind...so I've brought Mat_z6 in to fill the gap, cos he had applied, but we had everyone we needed. I kept his character anyway, so he could've at least lurked, but now it seems he can join! YAY! ^^

BekaL101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:27 am

XD!!!! I'm just fine with that. better yet.
ERASE HER!

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:29 am

XD!!!! I'm just fine with that. better yet.
ERASE HER!

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:24 am

I just thought of something that could add tension between my character and another. One of the characters could look almost exactly like the one Jaxston saved in the fall that cost him his life. Due to losing all his compassion to enter the game he could have grown a deep hatred for the one he saved and in turn the one that looks like him/her. In mt character's history I never said if the person he saved was male or female and I still haven't. Due to that the person he saved could look like anyone. What do you guys/gals think?

GamerX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:20 am

Grrr I couldn't find a way to word it so that I didn't have to reveal the gender of the person Jaxston saved without making him sound like a broken record. Oh well I have just formulated a new idea behind much of his history for when he was alive. lol

Edit: I hope no one says that his heroic stunt wasn't out of compassion. After all I haven't told why he even did it in the first place. And yes, there is more to it than just saving one of his female friends. :P

GamerX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:42 am

GamerX: you can use Minako for your idea? Sorry I didn't reply sooner to this, I rarely even check OOC much...>.<

BekaL101
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeroValour on Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:38 am

When is the next mission expected? Or next day?

HeroValour
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:50 am

Ah, right...more missions...well , I want to make sure everyone at least gets to 104 first, then realise that they were off the clock anyway...
Then I will consult my Reapers for another mission idea...I have lots planned for the Game...I feel sorry for you Players...

BekaL101
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PaperPikachu on Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:20 pm

I didn''t notice that the rp already started. XD

Anyways, I just finished reading all the pages, and I gotta say... Loving the characters already. *better stalker/lurker than reviewer*

PaperPikachu
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:37 pm

You want horror?

Here's my proposal: If we get into round two (a second week) , let me handle the GM duties for that week. I almost wanted to appl for a reaper (unless you'll let me) I didn't then because I still didn't know too much about the game. You want horror, let that come to pass
'The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate. Entrusing his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana are the means by which all is revealed. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:38 am

PaperPikachu: Thanks for the compliments...*sniff* So happy...

Rarikou: Sure you can make a Reaper, just do the usual and pm me with details...I have something special planned if you want to be GM...as I'm sure you do...week 1 is usually quite tame in difficulty...it's week 2 that things really start getting interesting...

BekaL101
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!