Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fate (closed)

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Fate (closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:28 pm

Lucian had gotten a lot of looks that day because of the way he looked beaten. He just got annoyed with everyone whispering around him. Later at lunch he sat there reading his book, but the whispers seemed to just get louder and louder. The only thing that ran through his mind was the fact that it was all his fault. There was nothing he could do and two years wasn't enough to make a choice like this. He had been a vampire his whole life so his appreciation for the human life never came, but for vampires that were once human, they had the hardest time adapting to this.

Aiden walked to the table he glared around at everyone hearing the mutters. "All of you, shut up!" Aiden growled they all quickly looked away and the whispers dimmed down. The last thing they needed was to keep hearing all these ridiculous rumors. 

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:04 pm

Cassie searched the halls most of the day and all through lunch. It wasn't until halfway through that she made it to the lunch room and saw both Aiden and Lucian at the table. She was going to take Aiden's advice and try her hardest. She was thrilled to see that Amelia was nowhere to be found. She walked over to the table and was surprised to see Lucian so beat up and with a sling for his arm. "Oh my goodness! Are you okay Lucian? What in the world happened to you?" she asked worriedly. She could see that Aiden was in a bad mood again and she wondered what had happened. Was it something Amelia had done? Cassie hoped so. She didn't like how close the three had been getting.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:38 am

"Right now isn't a good time." Lucian growled, he looked right into her eyes, the green yellow of his eyes almost seemed to glow like it had with Amelia, but this time it wasn't out of hunger. "Go talk to someone who can actually deal with the fact that you're fake. You actually had a friend that actually could deal with your crap and you threw her away like she was garbage. It's time to realize that you're nothing, and you've just been trying to keep everything tied down so you wouldn't have to deal with the gruesome truth that somebody may actually not be attracted to you. Quit blaming everyone around you and get over it. Now, Leave me alone." He looked away and started to read again. Aiden just looked up not saying a word, he had the most careless expression on his face at the moment and then he sighed. He saw Lucian was bleeding out from one of the many scratches he had gotten. Aiden stood up and grabbed the bandages from his bag.

"You have another wound bleeding out Lucian. You really need to be keeping better care of yourself." Aiden muttered as he walked up to Lucian and started to pull off the bloody bandage from his arm and re-bandaged it. As he did this there were a few girls that had started to watch, their hands over their mouths and blushing. He rolled his eyes, the things this school came up with was starting to get to him too. There was no point in paying attention to these people, they only saw what they wanted to see and heard what they wanted to hear. Of course the place had gone a bit silent, hearing these vicious words come out of Lucian's mouth wasn't normal and they were all gawking at what had happened. The fact was you didn't normally hear anything out of Lucian's mouth, and to hear something that was so full of rage and attacking this girl, seemed to just worsen it all.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:09 am

Cassie narrowed her eyes. "Really? Amelia has never been anything, and she never reaches out to take what she wants. She is too nice, and you think she's great? You've got to be joking. She won't ever amount to anything in her life. She doesn't know how to stand up for herself or take what she wants. She lets people trample her down at every moment because she is too afraid to hurt their feelings. I am not fake Lucian, and I never have been." Cassie spoke back with just as much anger as he had spoken to her with. "I always get what I want Lucian, one way or another, and you are not going to be an exception." She narrowed her eyes before she quickly walked away from him with her head held high.

Amelia was completely lost as she had crashed on the grass in her front yard. She stared up at the sky as she could feel everything spiralling out of control. She glanced at her watch and saw that school would be getting out now. She wasn't sure how to explain to her parents why she had sluffed. She hoped they would believe her if she said that she had gotten too sick to stay and had to come home early.

She rolled over in the grass and could feel the emotions stretching thin inside of her. She wished for company, but who would come? Cassie wasn't talking to her and had been her only close friend. Lucian never talked to her much anyway and now he was frustrated for slipping up. Amelia honestly just wanted Aiden to come over but how could she ask that of him? He was probably just as much to blame for what happened as Lucian, but at least he would be a friend there.

Amelia pressed her palms to her eyes until she saw stars so she wouldn't cry. She didn't feel like doing anything in the moment. What could she do? Could she run? If she kept running would they still find her?

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:56 pm

Lucian had started to stand but Aiden pulled him back down to sit. "Calm down, these humans will die soon enough, worry about finding something for me to bring up to the council." Aiden hissed as he tightened the bandage on Lucian's arm. He wanted some kind of way to save Amelia, something to keep her alive at least for a longer while. The last thing Aiden wanted was to lose Amelia in two years or even end up with her being a vampire, then he would have no way of getting her attention. She would be too busy and there were rules about vampires and werewolves being together. There was no chance he had of getting her then. Aiden sat back down and started to eat again.

"Well there is an exception but it's if she gets pregnant and that only lasts until she gives birth or marries a more humanistic creature, like werewolves." Lucian muttered. He was ready to kill someone Cassie just made him a whole lot more angry. The girl was annoying him constantly and that last comment about Amelia not being able to get anywhere in life really pissed him off. Though, he wondered what this girl was planning on doing to get what she wanted, there was no possible way she would be gaining his attention anytime soon.

Aiden had perked up a bit with that information. It would mean Amelia had a small chance of living. Once school was over he found walked over to Amelia's house after school. He knocked on the door and when she answered he smirked "Well, Lucian wants the house quite tonight so we will have to push back the math tutoring to later. I figured I'd tell you there are two exceptions to the two year rule, a pregnancy which only lasts nine months or a marriage with a more human supernatural creature, like werewolves, werecats or a bunch of other things. I know it's not the best news, but Lucian is doing his best to research everything and find something." Aiden said. 

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:11 pm

Amelia was surprised to hear a knock on her door. She had gone inside and was just laying on her couch thinking over all the things she should have done differently in her life. Seventeen years to live just wasn't enough. She got up from the couch and answered the door with a rather depressed aura about her. She was shocked to see Aiden standing there before her. She automatically had a small smile come to her face but it was empty of any sort of joy.

When Aiden said there were two exceptions her heart skipped a beat. There was a chance she didn't have to die or become something...dark. When he explained what the two options were she felt her hope shatter into hundreds of pieces. "Marriage or pregnancy? Those are my only two options?" her voice was void of any emotion. "Why not just kill me now and get it over with. At least then I won't be waiting it out." She sighed and looked to the ground.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:09 pm

Aiden sighed and shook his head, "Because Lucian and I don't have the heart for that. Lucian's doing all the research he can and then I'm going to go to England and talk to them about changing the rule or make an exception for you. There is a person in England that knows Lucian and that he is alive and he happens to be the head of the council and the hand man of the king. He isn't a person to like humans, but he will at least think about it." Aiden explained.

"There's one more thing... Cassie has been really bothering Lucian and right now he is very annoyed and trying to figure something out. His stress is really hitting him right now and with the condition he is in I'm afraid it's not going to end well. I know you weren't at school the rest of the day, but I need you to show him you're alright." Aiden sighed. He stared at Amelia with his chocolate brown eyes and smiled a small bit. He really liked Amelia, but something had to be done. "His mood had lifted so much after he had heard about you going to his orchestra concert and getting to paint you. He's actually a lot happier when he's around you, he just doesn't speak much. Just at least try and keep him happy for a while, he needs to take time to heal or his injuries could just get worse." 

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:30 pm

Amelia frowned when Aiden mentioned Cassie. Amelia hadn't thought that Cassie would be so persistent in going after Lucian. She wondered why Cassie was putting so much effort in trying to get to Lucian. What was Cassie's problem? She sighed when Aiden said he would be going to England. She didn't want him to leave. Right now she felt like he was the only one who cared about her. She knew that Lucian felt guilty, but she was sure he didn't really feel anything towards her. After all, she was just food to him.

She was surprised when Aiden told her that Lucian had been excited when she came to the concert and had enjoyed painting her picture. "Really?" she asked with a small bit of hope. "I don't like to see him suffering so much, especially since he doesn't talk very much anyway. It isn't good to hold everything in like he is right now." She said. "When are you leaving?" she asked quietly.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:55 pm

"Not for a while, besides I need to find a babysitter for Lulu. He needs someone looking after him or he might do something we all regret. I'm thinking of looking up my younger brother or one of Lucian's ex-girlfriends who we've kept contact with. They're both good choices, I'm just not sure which one would be the better choice in this situation." Aiden shrugged it off. He though that everything would be fine now and Amelia could always think about staying human and being his wife. He would never put that idea in her head right now, but he liked the thought of it. 

"Hey, do you know why Cassie has such a fascination with Lucian? I mean this girl seems pretty crazy to keep going after him, even with being told off twice." Aiden questioned. He had been curious about this a lot. He wondered why she seemed so desperate to get Lucian.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:22 pm

Amelia was relieved to hear he wasn't going to be leaving right away. She shook her head after a moment when he said he was debating on who to call to watch Lucian. "I know I probably am not qualified considering I'm human, but maybe I can keep an eye on him. You did say he is in a better mood around me and if I can keep him in a happier mood than we shouldn't have to worry about him doing something he'll regret." She bit her lip as she offered. She still felt bad for putting Lucian in this situation and wanted to make it up to him.

"Cassie always gets what she wants. She never has to settle. I think she hates the fact that I have something that she doesn't. Other than that I can't fathom why she is so interested when he obviously doesn't return it." Amelia looked down at the ground. There were loopholes to this but she knew she couldn't force herself to get pregnant or even jump into a marriage...at least not at this point.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:00 pm

Aiden nodded and looked around, there wasn't a reason for him to stay and there was nothing to worry about right now. He thought about everything that was happening and thought about what could make this any better, but nothing came to him. He rubbed the back of his neck and smiled at Amelia "Well, I really doubt you'd want to be spending the night at our house for at least a month, because Lucian is likely to do something harmful. About Cassie though, maybe it's time someone brings her to reality before Lucian gets the chance to attack again. It is really hard for him to keep under control with all the things he has over his head at the moment. Anyways I've got to go, I'll see you tomorrow." Aiden waved and walked away.

The next day Lucian had a stack of old looking books with him, some leather bound and nicely taken care of and others paper back and beaten. He was writing things as he read the books as if he was writing a huge paper that needed a lot of research done and counted for a huge grade. He looked like he was almost copying down the whole book, because he never stopped writing and he was flipping pages fast. Nobody would actually know it was all research to try and save a life. 

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:26 pm

Amelia frowned and shook her head. "I can't let Lucian hurt himself for my stupid mistake. Granted I didn't know the danger of walking in on him when he was so vulnerable but this is my fault no matter which way you look at it." Amelia was resolved. "I'm dead in two years anyway, so why should I even care?" she said in a rather hollow tone. She wanted to help Lucian if she could in any way that she felt she was able to do. She watched Aiden leave and wondered what she could do about Cassie. It was too dangerous for Cassie to pursue after Lucian. Amelia needed to find a way to stop it.

The following day Amelia decided to go to school. She didn't approach Lucian this time as he seemed occupied with his books and she had a feeling that it was for her benefit. She wanted to go to him and talk to him but knew it was a bad idea at this point. So she went to class and tried to think of a good way to get Cassie to leave Lucian alone. Cassie had no idea what she was getting into and Amelia still loved Cassie like a sister to let her go into this blindly.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:02 pm

"What are you going to do when class starts?" Aiden asked. 

"I already have a pass excusing me from each class today. I am skipping lunch and working at this as much as possible." Lucian explained.

"Why didn't you just stay home? Besides, your arm is still supposed to be in the sling. I know it isn't completely healed yet." Aiden replied.

"I'll be fine, you are going to be going to England in a couple of weeks and I can't lose time. I'll make Richard see my point, I'll make him understand." Lucian growled.

"Yeah, just don't go crazy..." Aiden muttered as he stood and walked away. "Think I am too late for that warning though."

The whole day was fast, Lucian stayed in the library like it was a laboratory for a scientist that was trying to cure a deadly virus. After school Lucian gathered his things and left school. He had been using the computer in the library for a few things, since they didn't have a computer at home. Lucian had to figure this put while he could, it was going to take a while to find something that could help them a lot.

((I'm thinking to do a pretty big jump to when Aiden goes off to England and Amelia had somehow convinced Aiden to let her take care of Lucian for the time being. During that time Amelia and Lucian could fall in love and then Aiden is going to come back with the head of council to pretty much analyze Amelia.))

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:06 pm

((I think that is a good idea. I think it is best if Amelia does go and watch Lucian. ...hm...What if Cassie finds out somehow but then she finds a rogue vampire to help her out? That way we can keep her drama, or we can just stick with this for now. Wow, I can't think of anything to post right now. Do you want to do the time skip or shall I?))

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:22 pm

((The rogue vampire thing is a good idea, I like it. It would be nice if you could do the skip, just do an overview of the few weeks and then have Amelia already setting up in the guest room at Aiden's and Lucian's house.))

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:37 pm

((Okay, sounds good to me.))

Amelia had had a rather difficult time but she had finally convinced Aiden to let her stay with Lucian while he went to England. She was a little nervous to be alone in the house with Lucian but she also knew that that was probably where she needed to be. She made up some silly excuse for her parents and had her things moved to Lucian's. She was given one of the guest bedroom in the upstairs and Amelia was sad when they had had to say goodbye to Aiden. There was something in Aiden's eye when he left. It looked almost as though he didn't want to leave her alone. She wondered why. Lucian had been extra careful and still was upset with himself for losing control.

The first week had been rather awkward for Amelia. She didn't go to school as much anymore as school didn't really matter anyway. She spent a lot of her time out in the rose garden reading a book or just enjoying the sun. She was trying her best to help Lucian but he still wouldn't talk too much to her. Amelia hadn't seen Cassie very much at all on the days that she went to school. Lucian hadn't said much about Cassie at all and Amelia wondered if Cassie had given up on him. She sure hoped so.

"Lucian?" Amelia called as she entered the house. She had been out in the garden the whole afternoon and only came in when it started to get dark outside. She knew his diet was different form her's but she felt better offering to make him something. "Can I make anything for you for dinner?" she asked when she finally found him still pouring over the thickly bound and old books.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:07 pm

Lucian had been going to school every now and then to use the computers. Since he wasn't going to school recently, he really hadn't been paying attention to Amelia's attendance. He had been doing his best to be good around her and not to do anything to hurt her at all. He had finally closed the cover of his last book and leaned back with a huge sigh. He stared at the piles of notebooks he had and shook his head, it was really time to stop and take a break. He closed his eyes for a moment and then opened them again.

When Amelia came in and offered to make dinner, he shook his head. "It's been a while since I've gotten something I really need. I will be leaving soon, you should be alright, right? I won't be gone long and I'm sure you'll probably be sleeping by the time I get home." Lucian muttered. He hated mentioning the fact that he needed blood, but he couldn't help it. His stomach was hurting from the lack of nutrition. He stood up and headed out for the night where he found a girl that was looking for a night to remember. Too bad this would be her last night.  

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:36 am

Amelia didn't particularly liked speaking about Lucian's actual eating habits unless it was necessary. "All right, just be careful Lucian." She said gently as she watched him leave. Amelia ate her owns upper quietly before she retreated to her room. She read for a short while before she fell asleep.

While Amelia was asleep she had a rather horrific dream. She had been walking home from some sort of activity. As she passed a dark alley someone reached out and snatched her. She could feel their hot breath against her neck before they sunk their teeth down.

Amelia woke up screaming and in a cold sweat. Her body ached as though she had been running a smile or so. She breathed heavily as the nightmare swam in front of her and she wished desperately to not be alone. That was one thing she had about this house. It was always silent.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:56 am

Lucian had been very quick in getting his blood this time, most of the time he waited a while before he really became the predator he was. He quickly made it fast, hid the body, put some evidence of some other person being the one to kill this girl and then he left, knowing that people would never find the real killer. He walked around in the cool air for a while, trying to clear his mind through this whole thing. He needed to stay calm, he had a while before he would have to really get involved with this situation. The last thing he wanted was to have to go back to England himself and talk to his father about everything that was going on. He didn't want to face his father yet, there was so much he needed to get done himself and that he needed to find out for himself before he ever thought of going back to that castle.

Lucian walked into the house after his walk and sighed, he wasn't sure what else he could do at the moment, but sleep right now wasn't something he could deal with. Then came Amelia's scream, something was wrong, he quickly grabbed his hidden weapon, he only kept it in the house. A sword he had taken with him from his home, he quickly ran upstairs and opened the door, ready for a fight. When he saw nothing wrong, he relaxed and set the sword to the side and looked at Amelia. "Let me guess, a nightmare?" Lucian asked. He knew something was up and with the fact that she was human and had dreams, he had learned from experiences with Aiden about nightmares.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:17 am

Amelia jumped slightly when her door opened but felt relief wash through her to see Lucian there. She didn't care if he had tried to kill her once. She felt better now that he was home. Amelia felt more safe with Aiden but he was in England right now. She looked at Lucian with terror filled eyes before she nodded her head. "It was terrible," she whispered her voice hoarse and scratchy. She looked around the room as if she expected something else, or someone, to be there. She didn't feel like she could just go back to sleep.

"Can you stay with me for a while?" she asked quietly. She was scared to be left alone now. The night always made nightmares seem more real. Amelia was frightened to go back to sleep. She didn't want to have the dream again. It had been so real. She honestly was afraid that if she went back to sleep she wouldn't wake back up.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!