Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Christmas [ooc]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Christmas [ooc]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sehnsucht. on Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:00 pm

O_O I'mma start reading through the IC as soon as I'm done making my ramen, since all I've eaten since like five yesterday was a poptart. Then I'll post. :3

EDIT: Posted! ^.^
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sehnsucht.
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KidFurturistic on Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:54 pm

Carson Manning Jr

Preferred Name: CJ

Role: Emily's main squeeze

Personality: Living life day by day is the only way to take it in Carson's eyes. Why worry about tomorrow when today hasn't even been fully enjoyed yet. That's his motto and it has worked for him every since he can remember. He may not be rich like Emily but that hasn't stopped him from enjoying every moment life has thrown at him. One of Carson's most powerful weapons is the great imagination that he has developed over the years. Creating senseless games that can be played random things that anybody could have lying around the house. In someways not having it all all made him the adventurous charming guy that Emily fell for.

Carson never consider him or his family well off.He learned how to stretch a dollar as far as it possibly could go.To many people's surprise he didn't do this for himself he did it for all the kids that needed it around him. One summer he worked two jobs just to send a group of kids to camp that kept them out of the streets. His heart is just that big. He gives without expecting or even wanting anything in return for it.

Don't take Carson as the ultimate fuddy duddy though. He knows how to party with the best of them. He's funny, laid back, and very observant. He notices most things before anybody else even has a chance to try. His sense of humor makes him pretty darn irresistible to bad he doesn't know it. If he knew just how great or wonderful he was his attitude would probably be something totally different. Luckily for he is oblivious to how much of a catch he is. And above all things he is loving. He treats Emily with the most respect that a guy possibly can. His love for her will get him through whatever this christmas turns out to be.

The beach

Electric Guitar

All types of Music

Emily

Happiness

A good time

Like minded people

Dislikes:
    Selfish people

Self centered people

Complaining

The word Pudding

Judgemental people

Appearance: Standing at 6 ft 2 he is an impressively built man. With abs that looked like they were sculpted by the gods themselves he isn't a bad looking guy at all. Chiseled faces and chest makes him look good in a pair of boxers/swim trunks. The best thing about him is the way he wears a pair of jeans. I mean for a guy from behind girls don't complain about what they.His arms aren't half bad either. They are tone to almost perfection all of that picking up he does of his girlfriend pays off for him in the long run

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KidFurturistic
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StarStruck on Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:49 pm

Jump in whenever you can with Carson :}.

StarStruck
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:52 pm

Starstruck is it okay if I wait until I can post Emily until I post Ky? Because right now I'm waiting on you to post for Emily.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StarStruck on Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:48 pm

Yes! I understand that it's hard for everyone to post without each other's responses.

StarStruck
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KidFurturistic on Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:23 pm

I posted my post finally sorry if it took too long but now that the first is out of the way the rest is a breeze hope you guys enjoy

KidFurturistic
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smoke on Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:18 pm

Hello, are there still roles open for this story? I would very much like to join if you'll have me :).

Smoke
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:47 pm

StarStruck when are you gonna post? Just asking. :) I'm excited about this I just really don't want it to die.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!