Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Taken for Granted

Taken for Granted

a part of “Taken for Granted”, a fictional universe by Spectrum.

You take time for granted until you start losing time, wasting time, and it flies by quickly. When you're so used to no time at all, when it starts, what can you do but avoid the chaos? Time is chaos. Time has started again. No spots left!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Taken for Granted”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Taken for Granted

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:36 pm

Very cute, Tabby-cat. For real. It makes me feel warm inside~ Kir is such a softie in the inside... Or, well, he has a soft spot for Ash. Nice to know the two are getting along well~ ^^ But yes. Freak, post! ^^
Break Me But Never Beat Me

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:21 pm

Tabby posted in Censored? I'll go off to read that right away! I've been working on my Delanie character. I came up with his main personality idea when looking up voices for him... So, poetic, I think you might love me. Or hate me. I'm not really sure how you might react (especially by the specific, random video I chose that fits just so perfectly well for everything in life xD). I'll give you oooone hint on who he's gonna be based off of: he's gonna be a total troll >3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:32 pm

Oh man, I'm sure I'll love him.... The troll comment totally gave it away. I'm sure he'll be epic, even if my character will probably hate him just on principal... But yeah. A total troll? Oh yeah. Bring it on. Also, damn it. I was going to use him as my voice, but now that I think of it, I have a perfectly good one waiting... Now, just to find a good clip or two. ^^"

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:59 pm

Oh, yeah, a total troll. He's totally careless about everything and his pure intentions are just to screw everyone else over in this thing. One of the things I'll be mentioning in his profile is that he doesn't care who wins or loses; he might be technically on one side, but he's just in this thing for the hell of it because he has nothing better to do and he wants some cheap amusement by screwing with everyone. A total troll fer sure. >3 I'm gonna have so much fun with him! Sorry for taking that as your voice. >< I didn't know. I was actually, originally, going to do Kasuka Heiwajima's voice, but I forgot what he sounded like in english and I couldn't find a clip of him on youtube, which is how I got into the other one. Naturally. Haha

Oh, I read Tabby's post and adored it! I just wanna pick Kir up and squeeze him and spin him around! I'm so weird, wtf But I almost died of cuteness! Kir's emotionlessness throughout everything, even when he started tearing up, is just what makes it for me, though. It's too much perfect!

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:05 pm

Really? Damn, that sounds a who hell of a lot more interesting than my person so far... Hell, I don't even like his name. I'll probably change it. But yeah. Your person sounds like the world's best troll. Except for Izaya-kun... I have to ask, who are you using as his picture? I mean.... ^^" But yeah. My person is pretty much a stereotypical character. He fits perfectly into the angsty arrogant category :P But yeah, this is what happens when you sit down and try to write, only to find out you have no ideas... And hey, no problem. Mind end up with the Awesomest person around, but not one hundred percent sure. His voice is a little too rough for my character... :P

The post was totally cute and absolutely amazing. Now, we just need Freak to post.... -coughs-

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:10 pm

HEY, im working on it. Jeez, demanding much? oh if Tabby's post was cute, mines depressing. i almost cried on some of it. Depressed Kaili FTW! not really, its kinda sad. dammit! Damn Kia for making him this way. its not even Jerico at the moment. just that cute little angelic cat boy. I've only written like 900 words though, so i have to finish up this little spot im at and imma be finished. I HAVE A QUESTION POET! *raises hand* Im going to assume that Kaili can have a blow dryer, BUT can he have a laptop and Ipod? no, i dont expect internet, but just for the fact that he has one. and an Ipod cuz...dude if your depressed music is your BFF.

freakofnature
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:23 pm

Ah... Sorry..? I'm just bored (admittedly) and trying to find other things to do, rather than my fail!CS that I'm currently hating... And really? Did Kia make Kaili sad? Whoops... Hey, that's what I'm here for. I'm sure it'll be fine, Ms. IMustHaveOverAThousandWordsPerPost. And yes, he can have a blow dryer. Yes on the other two, but no internet or other contact outside of The Facility... So yeah. ^^ I can't wait to read it, though!

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:27 pm

its okay, im only really really posting cuz i dont wanna study. i looked at the sheet and answered them all and some of them i was like 'BECAUSE THATS THE WAY LIFE WORKS' cuz i got sick of stupid questions. ANYWAYS, WOOO ipod. Kia alone didnt make him sad, just...stuff. im not sure WHAT made him so sad and depressed. BUT imma go with 'he is slightly drunk and goes through drunk stages, ending with depression'. that works for me. just because i have to have over 1000 words doesnt make me a bad person! *sobs* but with this added on thing im doing, its gonna be like....1200 or 1500 words. around there i THINKS. ^^"

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:31 pm

Ah, ok. ^^ But yeah.... I did my homework already. Just kinda relaxing until my parents yell at me to get off... Which might be soon, so hurry! -shot- No, actually, don't worry about it. Anyways.... Ah, that makes me feel a little better. I mean, Kia is there to make things worse with his adorable cuteness and total innocence, but still. No need to have Kaili be too depressed... Only a shit load little. ^^" But yeah... I actually like your posts, so don't worry. ^^ Just, if you don't have it done tonight, I might not be able to read it until tomorrow afternoon, which would suck. So yeah. That's a long post! -pats on back-

Edit: Aw, screw it. I have to get off, but I'll find a way to read it in the morning. G'night all.

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:37 pm

Speaking of getting off, that's just what I'm about to do, ^^;; I...still don't feel very tired. Which worries me, but I think I'll get over it when I get into bed. And I never ate today, but I'm not hungry anyway, so I'll just eat mall food at my shift tomorrow night. Nummy <3

@Poetic: Who's your voice for your character? The picture for my character (his name is Drake Alva, btw--Alva means evil) is some random one off zerochan. He had about 3 pages of pictures, but I think Izaya's voice suits him well enough. ^^ And his attitude, which I'm gonna have loads of fun with. >3 Okay! I gotta go. Have fun with the Censored posts and everything. I'll be looking forward to them whenever it is I get on next. G'night!

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:47 pm

OKAY I FINISHED IT. dammit. that was depressing. ALRIGHT, enjoy. cuz currently my phone is taken away. LUCKILY, i have a Kindle Fire that gets on the internet AND allows me to read, so like...im in heaven. FANFICTION AND RP HERE I COME. im getting off here, since Zerochan isnt working for me...and this was the only think i think i REALLY needed to post in. ^^

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:25 pm

Hey, you know what I said about posting today, well I won't be on at all, or near any computer, been not feeling so well, and even puking, it sucks, I never get sick. Worse day of my life!

Well see you guys tomorrow

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:38 pm

Get well soon Maci, we understand completely. Me staying up to 4am last night has made me slightly sickly too. I hope you feel better and we'll see you when you do. ^^

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:57 am

Thanks Tabbs, atleast someone cared. Still feeling slightly sick, but heading to school, I have to do some tests. But I'll try my best to get my censored post, since when I skimmed through all the Animi Posts, I saw something about censored. But like again, Sorry for getting sick, I usually never get sick. But also I might stay home, still feeling a little nasious (or however you spell it)
But When I'm sick, I try to stay away from my computer, it seems to make me more sick, idk its just wierd. But I just wanted to say something this morning.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:55 am

@Spec: Haha, ok. ^^ Hope everything went well... But yeah. My voice is Romano~ I was thisclose to picking Prussia, but his voice was too rough for my liking. ^^" And your character sounds awesome. I already have mine up; Fresco. He's a little hard to explain, and his history is pretty crappy (if you ask me) but I still like him. I need to edit him a little, though.... ^^"

@Maci: I hope you get better! And don't worry. Um, nobody has really interacted with Jen in a while... Well, Jerico did, but he's not waiting for any replies. ^^"

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:41 pm

Okay, just a question...should i wait to post in here, or have my char do something?

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:32 am

I always read the IC before posting in OOC, since I kinda know whats going on and so I can compliment, or hate on a post, and on that note, I posted in censored. The only person I'm waiting for, and not to be nagging and I'm only saying, is Tabbs, and yeha, hopefully a little fight.

Freak, I think you should post, just to keep it going, maybe run into Caine and Airm. (Sorry if spelt wrong, i know it has an a i r and an m, but forgot what order so i slightly guessed) But yeah, do what you want, I'm going to write a post for a roleplay which none are you are in so I shouldnt even say much about it. So yeah, do what you want.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:36 pm

so i SHOULD post? right then...* stretches* okay...lets see what i can come up with. randomly...out of thin air...AUGH, i cant think. okay...I'll post, but it might be TOTALLY crappy and might be a tad out of character for Kiku...cuz why would he leave? passive little punk

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:59 pm

Airm. You spelled it right, Maci. Don't worry. ^^ But yeah... Spec-chan! I was chatting with Freak, and I wanted to know if I could post before you... I know I, like, just posted here but still. I want Airm to grab Kiku and start my evil plot plan. (I already checked with Freak, and she's cool with it.)

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:47 pm

Sorry its been so long since I've posted guys. I'll try to get a post up around Christmas day, okay? ^^;
~ The North Remembers ~

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!