Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Taken for Granted

Taken for Granted

a part of “Taken for Granted”, a fictional universe by Spectrum.

You take time for granted until you start losing time, wasting time, and it flies by quickly. When you're so used to no time at all, when it starts, what can you do but avoid the chaos? Time is chaos. Time has started again. No spots left!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Taken for Granted”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Taken for Granted

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:38 am

@Poetic: D'you still wanna make another post? Because I'm cool with that, if you do. ^^ Ahm, one favour though. Mind just making it Airm and no Nikolas? Just so I don't have as much catching up to do with Reivy.. But otherwise, sure, have at it. Sorry for getting to you about this after a while. I haven't been checking this OOC as often as Animi's. But if you post again, d'you want freak to post again before I post at all?

@Twi: It's perfectly fine! Everyone has their own things to do and stuff since it is the Holidays. ^^ It's understandable, so I've been laxed on it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:25 pm

@Spec: Actually, I'd like it if you posted so I can do Nikolas and Airm at the same time. Makes it easier on me, y'know?... But you do have a lot to catch up on, don't you? -sighs- I'll give you today and tomorrow, and probably Monday, but after that I'll probably post here again... But yeah. I won't leave you in the dust, don't worry! ^^
Break Me But Never Beat Me

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:37 pm

No worries, poetic! I'll post here by tonight, probably. ^^ I actually wanted to post last night, but I posted in Dieties instead and wanted to ask you that. I don't have much to catch up on, actually. Nothing hard, at least. ^^

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:08 pm

@Spec: Oh, well then... ^^ But yeah. Post here, please! So then I can post here, while you post in Censored.... ^^

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:16 pm

-floats around-

Damn it is quiet. Almost uncannily so.
slcam plz

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:00 pm

Oh, sorry. ^^" We're usually hanging around here because it's Black's RP, but we're all very much alive. We're having a little bit of trouble figuring out who needs to post next... I believe it's Tabby-cat/Black.

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:36 pm

mm, okay. I'm just waiting for Twi to post.

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:37 pm

I sent a PM to Twi, but he hasn't gotten back to me yet... If he doesn't, I'm fine with you making your way to where Kiku and Airm and Statix are...?

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:00 am

Well, I sent her one too, and she saw it, but didn't reply, so I guess I will make my way to the other group.

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:28 pm

Ok, (s)he (I always thought Dragon was a he, but whatever) replied to my PM and said he/she was dropping out. So yeah, good thing you made it over to our group xD

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:24 pm

Yea, it is.

Hmm... I think I'm going to give a couple more days until I post again in case Spectrum wants to post Statix's reaction.

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:22 pm

I think she does, but I'm not sure who we're waiting for... I will ask! ^^

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:23 pm

Hmm... Time to abandon ship.

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Re: Taken for Granted

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Wed May 07, 2014 8:12 am

Everyone gone? It's been awhile... If anyone comes back, or is even still here, PM me, or email me, cruzpride007@gmail.com. I miss y'all...

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Re: Taken for Granted

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Wed May 07, 2014 2:33 pm

Wow, it's been over two years since this was active.

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!